It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shiva Star (plasma weapons)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
shiva is given to the weapon because originally it had however many \"arms\" that the hindu god shiva has and the actual weapon is caontained in space. It has huge fire power and is so powerful that it is used as an asteroid defence system for the planet. I have the ideas for a similiar style gun that uses neutrons and if anyone wants to sponsor me please let me know by posting a reply to this post on the site.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone

Yes, I forgot that..
Strange how the Jews and Hindus use that same word, but totally different meanings..Just gives me more to re-search..:]
Wonder if this was a reagan offshoot from when he declared Star Wars after the aliens melted with a beam a 20 megaton warhead and it's silo at Minott AFB..
This was in 1983, and it freaked him out...and him and Gorbachev made the same type speeches..see link..

www.aaaa.demon.nl...

Your link doesn't work. I don't suppose you'd be willing to post excerpts from said link? I'd really like to know when we mounted 20 megaton warheads on Minuteman missiles. I'd also like some more information on this 'melted silo', particularly since the gentleman who was best man at my wedding was stationed at Minot AFB during 1983. Not only did he not mention it, but I can't seem to find any other mention of such an incident.

As for why Shiva Star 'suddenly' dropped off the map, from what I can find (which is, by no means, exhaustive), the program ran into a variation on the problem that plagues Tokamak style fusion research. Plasma doesn't like to be contained, and tends to eddy and disperse in the most ridiculous ways when you try...the packets that Shiva Star was supposed to fire kept breaking up. The machine itself isn't gone, and isn't even particularly hidden...it's being used to test fusion reactions now.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Shiva Star is simply the facility

- en.wikipedia.org...

The program to fire high-speed plasma 'bullets' is called MARAUDER -

"1989:05389 USAF conducts experiments with compact toroids for future space weapons Aviation Week & Space Technology
Describes the 'Shiva Star' plasma generator, constructed under the USAF's MARAUDER project (magnetically accelerated rings to achieve ultrahigh directed energy and radiation) at Kirtland AFB, NM."

www.mpr.co.uk...

Good luck finding out anything about it, this one is DEEP black and baaad.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by HVF

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by NWguy83
U.S Air Force Research Lab's pulsed-power device Shiva. Which is the world's largest pulsed-power device, used to conduct research into plasma physics.

Picture

Yet ANOTHER link that mysteriously disappears soon after being posted on ATS.
People, I think we have a mole in our midst.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
HVF, i agree with your analysis on plasma weaponisation. however the conjecture here indicates that you are all after long range plasma weaponry, but what about close range plasma weaponry? i dont mean swords or anything like that but perhaps a sort of plasma taser?

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
HVF, i agree with your analysis on plasma weaponisation. however the conjecture here indicates that you are all after long range plasma weaponry, but what about close range plasma weaponry? i dont mean swords or anything like that but perhaps a sort of plasma taser?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join