It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A pic of jersey?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Hey guys this my first time i've posted so id like to say I'm happy to be here. Anyway i was looking up new jersey devil on googles image search when i found this

www.pinelandsalliance.org...

do you guys think its the real deal or is it an obvious forgery? it seems to match the description i've heard so much of having a horse head

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   
for some reason...the grren eyes seems like a bad MS paint job

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by yadrin847

do you guys think its the real deal or is it an obvious forgery? it seems to match the description i've heard so much of having a horse head

............i think its a obvious Hoax,

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   
yeah that thing is so obviously fake. especially the left hoove and the tail. and that's ignoring all the things on the upper half that have me cracking up!

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Considering the image file is called "jd new edit" I'd have to call this one fake.

Edit: Here you go, it's a promo pic for an outing to "search" for the Jersey Devil. Really just a Town folklore event. great costume though

[edit on 10/22/2005 by Relentless]

[edit on 10/22/2005 by Relentless]

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Thanks for posting. i shoulda known it was too good to be true.

anyway does anyone have another pic of jersey?

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Yadrin:

The only pics I've ever seen are hand drawn. No one has ever claimed to have a photo or a sound byte to my knowlegde.

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Relentless, to my knowledge you are right on concerning this devil. Reported by lots of people but never documented in any way.

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   
that picture was probably taken in batsto village in the piney's in nj .There's one just like it iin the tourist center

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   
The so-called picture of the jersey devil bears a striking resemblance to this little dude here.
Oh God, that picture is faker than the women on Rodeo Drive.

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harry55
Relentless, to my knowledge you are right on concerning this devil. Reported by lots of people but never documented in any way.

thats very true harry thats why i was so shocked to actually find a picture and didn't bother looking at it. there might be an explanation take a look at this and read the middle www.njdevilhunters.com... notice how the creature makes it move when they don't have there equipment maybe it has the intellect as a human and it would certainly be old enough to have knowledge to stay away.

of course they could have been just doing that to fake us out. by the way great satire jeepin maybe there is a new jersey ogre lol!

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   
DO YOU NEED TO ASK IF ITS REAL

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by IOMMISINY
DO YOU NEED TO ASK IF ITS REAL

um if you're referring to the pic then no not anymore what i need to know now is are there any pictures or footage of the jersey devil?

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   
D ont know of any pics but check here from time to time. www.weirdnj.com

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I can shed some light on the NJ Devil myth.
Because for 16 years of my life I lived in NJ. And I heard this tale since I was young.
As the story goes, it was the 13th son of a mother Leeds. Born in the Pine Barrens(a section of woods in NJ), She did not want it so she cursed it and when it was born it was hidious.
Some say it died out long ago. But there is still an errie presence around the original site of the cabin.
If anyone wants to know where the original site is, I cannot tell you because it is supposed to remain a mystery. Even I don't know the original location.
That is the basic story, as told in various books and locals.
Its just one of the wierd stories in NJ history.

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I tried my hardest not to laugh at that pic, but it was all in vain. O, the things you can find on the internet!

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 04:27 AM
link   

I find it disturbing that were willing to throw away countless time spent in research of this legend,research i remind you with incredible results.I mean this is a clear,in focus non photoshopped image,the only one that exists people..We dont know the powers of this creature and how he can distort his image on film.If we throw away this glorious opportunity because were to egotistical to accept were not all there is,then humanity and science continue in the dark ages and our punishment of believing only that which graces our science and history texts.

AS we look this scientific gift horse in the mouth, i say let the serious investigation begin.

[edit on 5-11-2005 by jimstradamus]

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by yadrin847
Hey guys this my first time i've posted so id like to say I'm happy to be here. Anyway i was looking up new jersey devil on googles image search when i found this

Oh my god

Yeah that's a fake

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   
It saddens me to say that this is an obvious fake, if you do see any REAL images of this creature, could you send me a message? I am very interested in learning of it.

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimstradamus

This is extremely funny, and I hope yadrin didnt seriously believe this to be plausible. Nice add on to the pic jimstradamus! Even though it would benefit to research it's existence, I'm not about to go researching a creature from this ridiculous image.

To anyone that somhow encounters THIS EXACT CREATURE, please click edit, undo, and his eyes wont look half as scary.

[edit on 26-11-2005 by E_Pluribus_Unum]

[edit on 26-11-2005 by E_Pluribus_Unum]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join