It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The STS-80 Formation Over Africa

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
WOW... Incredible Video. Thanks for posting Musclor. And thanks for posting that Codec link too!! I needed it.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Amazing! Great videos everyone! Wow does this really prove it? ufos exist?
intelligent life??

EDIT: Anyone else feel this thread deserves a sticky?
I certainly feel this is a very important discovery that everyone needs to see.

[edit on 20-11-2005 by kevo]

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Anyone else feel this thread deserves a sticky?

Second. The world needs to see this footage!

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tomastro

It's not a mystery at all, it's DEBRIS. Nothing more.
People can imagine and fantasize all they want that it's "alien craft" but it's debris.
There is NO WAY possible NASA and it's astronauts could keep it a secret if it were aliens.
Please....get real.

P.S. To the "staff" of this site, put me on your ignore list. I have a feeling differences of opinions are not welcomed by some of you. Get over it.

Thats a disinfo agent if I ever saw one

[edit on 20-11-2005 by Unplugged]

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drexon

Anyone else feel this thread deserves a sticky?

Second. The world needs to see this footage!

Hello

Thanks for your interest everyone. I feel like you kevo and Drexon. Personally, this event holds my heart so much.

More generally, i think it would be great to have a sticky post containing all the links to the best ufo footage ATS threads, as we have already for the best ufo cases ATS threads. What do you think, Gazrok or others ?

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   
It has my vote!

Great footage.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I was thinking maybe this video deserved a write up on the main site page along with other shuttle video. Then I remembered also maybe you could submit this in a newsletter article and get 10,000 points.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just a thought.

BTW, did any else notice how close the orb was to the shuttle at the beginning of the video? I pointed it out earlier, on Pg. 2 toward the bottom, Post Number: 1769221

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Hal9000, " BTW, did any else notice how close the orb was to the shuttle at the beginning of the video? "

Yep, I noticed it.

I also noticed its transparent , but not totally.

And later self luminous , interestingly enough.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I just noticed this thread. I used to work for the company that made the shuttle orbiter. Ever since the Mercury program, UFO sightings have been commonplace with EACH and EVERY space mission. An average of 100+ sightings take place on every mission from STS-1 through STS-45, when I left there......i's just nice for others to see it for a change. I love the advent of technology getting in the hands of the mainstream. It just makes all this stuff come to light that much sooner.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 12:16 AM
link   
sexymon,

I'm glad people like you are finally coming out of the woodwork.

It's all but obvious just from the Video Footage made public by NASA that UFOs are a reality.

No doubt if they can be seen from the ground they must stick out like sore thumbs in space.

I even watched UFOs Live on the net this August , STS - 114.

It just doesn't get any better than this people!

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I have posted several threads regarding, nasa cover up, astronauts testimonies, UFO/alien cover up etc etc......

But while all u guys says "hey thets get this out to the world"
It is and has been for many years, and no one cares, believes..
For us fellow people that do believe this to be very good evidence of at least something in space, other than what they tell us, debris etc..

It seems the truth is out there, but mixed up with a whole lot of other stuff.
Disinformation.

I hope there will be a day, when humanity realises that the life we live now, is well, not living.
And that once we are opened up to reality, we can move on as a race.

On the other hand, i have thought about this a lot, could people really handle the fact that there are other species out there, some hostile some not, people live in their gold fish bowls, feeling secure...

So yes you and me might be ready, but are the rest?

mod edit: censor circumvention

[edit on 23-11-2005 by sanctum]

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Denied

It seems the truth is out there, but mixed up with a whole lot of other stuff.
Disinformation.

Yes I know...

If only people would stop bringing up the " Tether Incident" and the STS-48 " Debris" and focus on the true " Unknowns " in the NASA videos we would all be better off.

mod edit: quote content

[edit on 23-11-2005 by lost_shaman]

[edit on 23-11-2005 by sanctum]

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whiterabbit29
I notice the Debunkers and Skeptics among us have been steering clear of this thread which speaks volumes IMO!

Swamp gas reflecting the light off of Venus... That's all those little lights in the video...

Trust me, I work for the Government.

~~Way off topic....~~
I went to the site in the first link and read Dan Aykroyd's statement in there, did anyone else imagine his voice while they were reading it or am I just crazy?

[edit on 23-11-2005 by Shaker]

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Wow, interesting stuff, thanks for posting.

I find it *very* alarming that ufo's and other anomalies are noticed on every space mission. Not just that we aren't hearing about it, but that' they're seen at all.

I also wonder what would happen if a space station or shuttle encountered one of these ufo's.... Could that have to do with all the failed space missions?

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Hello all

Originally posted by sexymon
I just noticed this thread. I used to work for the company that made the shuttle orbiter. Ever since the Mercury program, UFO sightings have been commonplace with EACH and EVERY space mission. An average of 100+ sightings take place on every mission from STS-1 through STS-45, when I left there......i's just nice for others to see it for a change. I love the advent of technology getting in the hands of the mainstream. It just makes all this stuff come to light that much sooner

Hi sexymon
Your statement just confirms what i was suspecting. In fact, it is logical that ufos are always near, during space missions. When you see what kind of damage humans can do on Earth, you better watch them closely up there. It is also a way to monitor our evolution. And i think that maybe a formation like the STS-80 one may be some kind of message for humanity.

Thanks for your input my friend

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I just screwed up and started a new thread by accident! My intention was to post a reply! Any points for ignorance?

I just downloaded the video, but I haven't viewed it yet. I intend to respond with my own observations at a later time. In the meantime, I chuckle at those few who are so quick to explain away what the majority sees as intelligent evidence that we are being visited/monitored by beings from other realms!

If their "scientific" debunking methods are to be taken seriously, then we must concern ourselves with the threat of intelligent "space debris," "ice particles," and "meteorites." Forget about the aliens!

As mentioned in my new thread, I will soon be uploading some STS footage of "the construction of a thunderstorm" by alien discs along the eastern Florida coastline at night. It definitely will blow your mind!

Good job!

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   
on the same subject, but a different angle, it's good that NASA is gearing up for another boost in the space program. With all the live cameras, the internet, and "agents" like us on ATS and other like sites, it will be getting easier and easier to DENY THE LIES!

Bush denied, UFO's Verified! Way to go NASA, keep feeding us live videos!

Edited for spelling error

[edit on 12/2/2005 by sexymon]

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Ok, I did some digging around and I found some Nasa Reports on the Mission.

November 19, 1996
science.ksc.nasa.gov...
Has some good info on what went on during that time.
I really dont know that date the video is from tho.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Can anyone find any references to the video? It's a bit too technical for me...

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Ya, Evidence, The Case of the NASA UFO's is definetly one of the best video's on the UFO subject!Does anyone remember one of the astronaunt's talk about the "debris" they are seeing and have Mission Control Change the subject? I will have to see if I can find that vid again(i burned it so I could watch it on dvd) so I can confirm what was said.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join