It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flu may sink us all

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 07:45 AM
link   
This may be the End.

Oh yes.

World is on the brink of total collapse.

Chaos and break up of order is heading this way.

this is not a natural disaster.

This flu is a deadly virus created in a lab and let loose on humanity.

you guys can guess the motives yourself.

THEY are finalising the FINAL PLAN.

www.telegraph.co.uk.../money/2005/10/22/ccflu22.xml

---

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Now I'm no master biologist, but if I were to unleash a virus to destroy humanity, it wouldn't be bird flu, and I wouldn't release it as a bird-to-bird variant and cross my fingers that it jumps the species barrier. I'd follow a plan that would involve modifying and strategically dispersing a hemmoragic fever (Ebola, Marsburg) virus.

There is the off-chance, the small off-chance that this virus was developed in a lab and leaked or was tested and got out of hand, but I doubt the goal was to injur humans.

"It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine." - REM

[edit on 22-10-2005 by Toxic Fox]

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 10:28 AM
link   

if I were to unleash a virus to destroy humanity, it wouldn't be bird flu

CANADIAN MILITARY THINKS DIFFERENT:

"If the ultimate goal is panic, social disruption and economic losses,
influenza would be a good choice.
It's one of the most logical viruses to use."

www.orwelltoday.com...

[edit on 22-10-2005 by mr conspiracy]

TPL

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Heres a thought, sometime in the near future a modified H5N1 virus is released with capability of passing from human to human, this virus we're talking about now is just a cover.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Not that I buy into the "intentional introduction" theories, but here's another thought. What if the goal is not to kill people, but to control them and their livelihoods. A farmer in a third-world country is a self-sufficient entity, a sovereign in his/her own right. We may see them as backward or primitive, but in some ways they are more free than the average ,first-world, debt-laden "I have to work to pay my mortgage," government-dependent citizen in the "first-world" countries. What if bird-flu is really about destroying the livelihood of these people to force them into the global economy workforce for subsistence? Wouldn't introducing H5N1 be ideal? Let it loose and then FORCE the farmers to kill off their livestock because the rest of the world is terrified.

What do others think?

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Here's a intresting article about the Avian flu, by Dr. Leonard Horowitz.
The title is The Avian Flu Fright is Politically Timed.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 04:20 AM
link   
i would be more concerned about the flu shots than the flu itself.

www.infowars.com... rs_rumsfeld_profit.htm

...."In other words, the "Bird Flu" scam will generate outrageous profits for globalist-insiders like Shultz, Rumsfeld, Davignon, and de Vink."...

"It should be remembered that Rumsfeld loves pharmaceutical scams. It was after all Rumsfeld, as chairman of G.D. Searle, who pressured the FDA to get Aspartame approved.

The FDA blocked its approval for ten years before Rumsfeld twisted arms and broke who knows how many legs at the FDA. Now Aspartame, an artificial sweetener as ubiquitous as it is toxic, continues to poison America and the world.

So here's an advertising tagline.

Tamiflu -- It's the Bird-Flu Scam-Drug For You"

new topics

top topics

join