It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails / EM

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke

Slovenia - cool! I've visited your country 4 times now in 4 years for hiking trips in the mountains, I love the place. Gorgeous scenery and friendly people (plus very cheap flights from here in the UK
)

Anyways, back on topic: cloud seeding doesn't leave any trails, so can't really count as "chemtrails". Plus it needs to be done on a cloudy day....so you wouldn't be able to make out anything even if it did.

indeed ive never seen so many tourists in this country like in the last 2 years, its quite a bargain

by all means go see Tolmin and surrounding places while youre at it (if you havent still)

tnx for the answer btw

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Just for the record,
the government released documents regarding weather modification programs have stated that limited flight tests have already occured, using modified military planes, but to such a small degree, that i doubt any here have seen true "chemtrails" they are still in the beggining test phase... (supposidly)

I do wonder about the damage that REGULAR contrails can have though...

Often i see them and they have a chemical rainbow effect when they are in front of the sun... (not a clean rainbow that is pretty, but a "off" burnt color one that reminds me of the sheen on gasoline...) cant possibly be good, but probably better than the equal amount of car exhaust to move the same number of people...

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
No they don't. They admit that they're looking into weather modification as a possiblity in the future, but they don't now.

thomas.loc.gov...:S.517.IS:

In my opinion they would not be asking to control something that is not allready happening. Question we should be asking is who is doing the weather modification if senators have to introduce bills to do some oversight.

Stellar

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   
From your source:

It is the purpose of this Act to develop and implement a comprehensive and coordinated national weather modification policy and a national cooperative Federal and State program of weather modification research and development.

Not, take control of things we're already doing, but to DEVELOP AND IMPLEMENT weather modification programs.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   

External Source

It is the purpose of this Act to develop and implement a comprehensive and coordinated national weather modification policy and a national cooperative Federal and State program of weather modification research and development.

I think the above quote says policy, not program. Is it a policy for a progrm already in place?

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Well you generally have to have a policy first, or the program either just runs around like a chicken without a head, or sits around doing absolutely nothing, because they don't know what to do.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   
No, you have a plan first, a policy in a lot of cases comes after the program has started.

Example: Employees smoke in different locations on company grounds. That company decides that it must impliment a non smoking policy on company grounds.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 09:21 PM
link   
water.utah.gov...

It aint happening! Just close your eyes and hope no one runs you over.

I have a few dozen more if anyone likes getting run over repeatedly.

Stellar

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Cloud seeding projcts have been around for a long time.

So what.

Contrails are still contrails.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Looks like the 'sheeple' will believe any rubbish they're told unless it's the truth.

If you need open heart surgery who would you ask to do the operation? Someone who's never even seen a human heart before? Or a highly experienced heart surgeon?

So, when you want an explantion of meteorological phenomena and the possibilities of weather modification, who would be the best person to listen to?
The paranoid conspiracists or the meteorologists?

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 07:10 AM
link   
So, when meteorologists state that contrails are just contrails, that means what? That they are "sheeple?"

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Hi all,, i found this forum some days ago.. i found some topic where people talked about chemtrails, now i could not find but this reply goes right where it is meant to go now.
There are seemingly few who tell what they know about reality and chemtrails and some are claiming such things don´t exists. No offence to anyone, but i also saw topic named "is this forum read (or something) by government agencies?" . This sure is,,, whole internet is,,, .. ,,, or government is littlebit too abstract term for what i mean... the whole term is disinformation,, and everything they say about chemtrails or the real reasons for spraying they want to hide... Most job , the disinforming of masses is made simply by people whos thoughtsystem has been manipulated to believe something and when someone tells about the whole reality, some alarm or trigger is activated and NO NO NOnsense!!-attitude comes then... in form of replies to some posts... actually, if i would say anything true about history of this planet and humanity for example 17000 years ago, there would be many to claim what i say is not true, false hoax lie disinformation... because the disinformation in their minds would set them to believe that todays science or whatever don´t actually tell anything about humans 17000 years ago,, not publicly at least. Many people are addicted to lies-telling media in all its forms... and have so closed minds because of organised mind control in society that they cannot stay quiet and let the truth come out, they want to make it sound rediculous or try to say some expert-viewpoint but fail to understand how absolutely wrong they actually may be themselves.. that in real world, they have been lied very much..

Go to this site and download the video; CHEMTRAILS - CLOUDS OF DEATH
83,861KB MPEG document that tells you
what chemtrails are, what is in them and what they are used and what all that is said about them is disinformation,,, and what most important, it tells you about simple technology called ORGONITE CLOUDBUSTERS(and other orgonite devices) that you can easily make yourself and use for best of your community and whole world.
worldwithoutparasites.com...

Best regards . i really want that you take what i say and think it trough and see the video and really think it trough,,, let your mind free and let the understanding what is really true come to you. Dont ever anymore close your mind again from the truth.. You better know it.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Thanks, I had forgoton all about Don Bradley

worldwithoutparasites.com...

is a hoot.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by StellarX
water.utah.gov...

It aint happening! Just close your eyes and hope no one runs you over.

Where exactly did anyone deny that cloud seeding occurs? I must have missed that bit.

Cloud seeding does not leave trails, and even if it did you wouldn't be able to see them as it's done, err, into clouds.

The trails you see in the sky left by aircraft on clear days are known as contrails. Some people don't grasp the science of why, given the correct conditions, contrails will persist for long periods of time and that some contrails will look different from others. A very small subset of these people tend to view everything they can't understand as a nefarious plot against their person. They therefore jump to the conclusion that certain contrails contain noxious chemicals that are being sprayed by The Government/Mililtary/Microsoft/Reptiles/Greys/Reptilian-Greys/UN/NATO/Creatures from Saturn/Battersea Dogs Home (please delete as appropriate to your beliefs). They have named these apparently noxious contrails as "chemtrails".

Why they jump to this conclusion I have no idea, as there is no emperical evidence to support such a view. Then again some people don't like such concepts as science and evidence, as it tends to get in the way of their beliefs.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 07:55 AM
link   
im anyway sure there is someone to watch that video and taken facts in to consideration.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark
So, when meteorologists state that contrails are just contrails, that means what? That they are "sheeple?"

You misunderstand Howard
In my book the 'sheeple' are the ones who believe all the nonsense about chemtrails that is peddled by folk who know nothing about meteorology

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaydaga
oh, this kind of forum.

Yes, I'm afraid so. It's that kind of forum where people are allowed to question anything and never get censored for holding a particular viewpoint. You might want to try elsewhere for a forum where anyone questioning the conspiricy theory is banned.

I've had a look at the site you posted before, and frankly it is just insane. Of course that is just my viewpoint though.

Essan - don't worry I got what you where saying

EDIT: shpelling

[edit on 5/1/06 by FatherLukeDuke]

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke
Where exactly did anyone deny that cloud seeding occurs? I must have missed that bit.

That was not the point of my post. You suggested that nothing is happening so there is nothing to control but this is clearly weather modication so it's clearly happening and oversight is being fought for in the Senate.

Cloud seeding does not leave trails, and even if it did you wouldn't be able to see them as it's done, err, into clouds.

Dont know who you are talking to here but it's best to wait till i make claims before attacking them.

The trails you see in the sky left by aircraft on clear days are known as contrails.

And here i thought you would have noticed from previous encounters that it's best not to insult my intelligence. Is this all you do around the forum?

Some people don't grasp the science of why, given the correct conditions, contrails will persist for long periods of time and that some contrails will look different from others.

And i am not one of those " people" but thanks for trying to educate me.

A very small subset of these people tend to view everything they can't understand as a nefarious plot against their person.

Thanks for the the heads up....

They therefore jump to the conclusion that certain contrails contain noxious chemicals that are being sprayed by The Government/Mililtary/Microsoft/Reptiles/Greys/Reptilian-Greys/UN/NATO/Creatures from Saturn/Battersea Dogs Home (please delete as appropriate to your beliefs).

Well it seems to me you are making as many assumptions as most of the paranoid people i know tend to make. Wont you be better off talking about the facts and not making assumptions about people's motives?

They have named these apparently noxious contrails as "chemtrails".

Well you have to give somehing a name after all and this one seems a pretty accurate description of what these " people" say is happening.

Why they jump to this conclusion I have no idea, as there is no emperical evidence to support such a view.

Well in my view there is evidence for chemtrails but their not being sprayed to harm or kill people. I have seen the way you treat "evidence" in other threads ( by leaving the thread mostly) so excuse me if i do not appluad your biased efforts to believe what you want instead of where the evidence should lead you.

Then again some people don't like such concepts as science and evidence, as it tends to get in the way of their beliefs.

You had the oppertunity to defend science and scientist but you left that thread in a hurry when i showed you just how confused scientist are on any number of issues. Your believes on this issue are hampering your judgement as much as it did in the last three threads we were active in. Do not point fingers when you are clearly as biased as the rest of us human beings.

Stellar

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
OK,
before things get unwieldy... try to agree upon some semantics

Cloudseeding= weather manipulation, but not equal to chemtrails

contrails=the vast majority of what pollutes and alters our environmental light levels (10% decreased light level reaching the surface now compared to pre jet levels.)

Chemtrails= a theorized deliberate effort to spray chemicals in the air for various nefarious purposes...

My next question is...
isn't the 10% decrease in sunlight causing an effect to the environment and weather anyway (from normal contrails)... without anything needing to be added to the fuel?

I mean, I am not a scientist, but the most basic effects would be 10% less photosynthetic reactions oxygen/co2 conversion, then the obvious chemical effects of the smogs composition...

seems bad enough... so I dont think any theorized spraying is done to harm us... they are already trying to moderate the damage of the normal exhaust...

any comments? luke, howard... add to, take away?

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   
The problem is, there is no evidence to support the claim that deliberate spraying exist.

All of the so called "chemtrail" phenomena are consistent with known behavior of contrails. Couple this with the exponential growth of the airline industry, the conversion of the airline fleets to the use of high bypass engines (known to produce heavier contrails than the older, less efficient engines) and you have instant conspiracy theory, and let science be damned.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join