It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE UFO DECEPTION

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 11:39 PM
link   
any truth to this website

www.bibleufo.com

They say that only God and his angels fly in the sky. and no where does it mention Satan flying around. So would it be possible to make the world think that there was a invasion from space, but in reality it would be the heavenly hosts and the messiah.

[edit on 21-10-2005 by scienceguy94]

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 11:41 PM
link   
If you have faith, doubtful. If you have no faith, then this is not worth discussion.

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 12:04 AM
link   
This isnt worth discussing either way.

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I think its well worth discussing as there are some interesting ties between UFOs and the Bible. Just for example the story of Exodus what guided the Hebrews during their long wilderness experience?

The Lord was going before them in a pillar of cloud by day to lead them on the way, and in a pillar of fire by night to give them light, that they might travel by day and by night. He did not take away the pillar of cloud by day, nor the pillar of fire by night, from before the people" (Exodus 13:21-22).

A pillar of smoke during the day and a Pillar of Fire during the night. I dont know about everyone eles but that sounds alot like a Classic cigar shaped UFO. I can tell you if people saw a glowing cylinder in the night sky today they wouldnt be calling it GOD

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 01:16 AM
link   
This has been killed over and over again. Are they demons are the angels?? Search for it.

new topics

top topics

join