It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

creepy interview video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I have never tried to provide a link before so here goes. If this has been discussed before please let me know!

thebiggestsecretpict.online.fr...

Scoll down about 3/4ths of the page and watch the alien interview with a windows media player. This truly frightened me in terms of how the personal conducted the interview, not to mention that it could be real.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   
The alien interview has been covered several times. Also could you give a little more then just saying it scared you? Why did it scare you?

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Why would something that has been debunked by even UFO believers scare you?

Dont believe everything you see or hear. Even this video, its easy to see that it is fake.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   
It scared me simply because I have not seen it before. I did do a search and found 1 link about the stupid alien autopsy. Of course the lighting is horrible, but could Frank Oz do better than this? At the end of the film the 'alien' is obviously choking or something. That reality, (or REALLY good acting) scared me.

[edit on 21-10-2005 by eyeballkid]

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   
It's been on TV a few times.

The only scary thing about it is how so many otherwise intelligent and discriminating people can be fooled by a hoax -- and not a very good one.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Can anyone provide me a link about this being a hoax? That is why I posted

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I dont think there is a link per say. I think its one of those things were a bunch of people here got together and concluded it was fake.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whompa1
I dont think there is a link per say. I think its one of those things were a bunch of people here got together and concluded it was fake.

Okay, How was the concluson verified?

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 11:49 PM
link   
i saw that before was like 7 years ago kinda looked big for your clasic grey i think that was a hoax myself why would tv play it an still deny it theyd look like idiots try lookin it up on kazza or limewire

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 11:49 PM
link   
No one has the orginal footage that I am aware of so theres no way to verifie it.

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 12:10 AM
link   

No one has the orginal footage that I am aware of so theres no way to verifie it.

Okay, With the available video we have access too, please point out why it is a hoax.

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Personally..I don't believe it to be a hoax.

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by eyeballkid

Okay, With the available video we have access too, please point out why it is a hoax.

To save you the time, search for "alien interview video" on the ATS search.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Personally..I don't believe it to be a hoax.

Iagree! That is why it scared me! This video should be viewed by all debunkers and hopefulls..

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 12:28 AM
link   
What would you hope to ascertain by that? Gotta remember this video isnt sh** without some sort of admittance from the goverment.

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I found the thread. Lock if needed!

new topics

top topics

join