It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grey Fox The Most secret Unit in the world?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Grey Fox is from Metal Gear Solid man, fricken crazy soldier who dies comes back and gets a crazy exoskeleton and becomes a ninja. MGS3 nov.17/04 can't wait! Special forces called grey fox seems kinda wierd as a name.....how bout Fox Hound? that really exist?

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   
In basic they do give you a stress card to hold up in case you feel to stressed out, however only the people who were already having problems carried it and the drill sargeants told us to go ahead and use them and we would see what stress really was no one in my unit used it most of us threw them away.

geo

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   
grey fox is a made up character for metal gear solid, BUT........ fox hound is real. fox hound is a elite group of covert soldiers which deal with operations of high importants which navy seals and delta force ain't able to deal with (like that is easy to believe
), it is rumoured that fox hound is looking for bin larden at this present time with sas + sbs helping as well, it is also rumoured that russian special forces r helping as well...

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Interesting that the "Grey Fox" unit does infact exist. Its the recently reveall SSB for the Pentagon, the ones who aided in the capture of saddam and who've been 'hunting' bin laden.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 03:51 AM
link   
If grey fox is so super secret, why is now just showing its face?. Im quite sure there are many,many more out there that would make this and the other special OPS of ours worldwide look like a bunch of amatures.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
yes there ''MIGHT'' be a unit, but if you read my post again you would see that i was talking about an individual character, not an elite unit. you claim that there is a ''grey fox'' unit, forgive me but doesn't the united states prefer to keep elite covert units classifed.... you have to remember that the existence of the delta force is still denied by the US government even after the blackhawk down incident, it seems very strange that the US government would realise information on an elite force when they don't even confirm that delta force exist

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
yes there ''MIGHT'' be a unit, but if you read my post again you would see that i was talking about an individual character, not an elite unit. you claim that there is a ''grey fox'' unit, forgive me but doesn't the united states prefer to keep elite covert units classifed.... you have to remember that the existence of the delta force is still denied by the US government even after the blackhawk down incident, it seems very strange that the US government would realise information on an elite force when they don't even confirm that delta force exist

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Metal Gear Solid 1-3 are awesome games

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Top Secret Military organisations published about on the Internet would be
the tip of the iceberg... the rest of the iceberg is so far under the water
that there would be no way to get to the bottom of it without certain
death.

The very fact that the U.S. has leaked such information is purely just to let
everyone else on the planet know that they are not as safe as they think they are... the US is the able to continue "excerting authority" as they have been now for more than half a century.

Here is a peice of information I found that some may find of some interest:

"The US government is planning to use 'cover and deception' and secret
military operations to provoke murderous terrorist attacks on innocent
people. Such operations are not new for the United States authorities.

"Operations Northwoods" was such a scheme. It was a plan put forward
by America's top military brass in 1963 to justify the invasion of Cuba. It
called for a phony terrorist campaign complete with bombings, hijackings,
plane crashes and dead Americans to provide justification for an invasion
of Cuba. President Kennedy rejected the plan ? and was assassinated a
few months later.

[...]

Many believe that the events of September 11 were another such
provocation using a terrorist organisation infiltrated by the CIA and under
its effective control. There is no other logical explanation for the complete
failure of the interception of the hijacked planes that crashed into the
World Trade Centre and the Pentagon. September 11 has been used by
Bush, Rumsfeld, Cheney and others to launch the phony "war on
terrorism".

The "war on terrorism" requires a steady stream of alleged "terrorist"
actions and who better to arrange them than the CIA and
Rumsfeld's "Proactive, Preemptive Operations Group" or other "special"
forces.
www.warcrimes.org.uk...

[edit on 12-2-2005 by ghostsoldier]

[edit on 12-2-2005 by ghostsoldier]

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by apw100

It goes on to say that they are training at Fort Bragg, which means maybe they are a part of the 82nd airborne?

The CENTCOM website keeps talking about a "task force all-american" capturing people and weapons, which is operating as part of the 82nd airborne...maybe this is task force 121?

No offence to the 82nd Airborne, they are a very good soldiers, but they are completely unqualified to mount those types of missions. The reason that TF121 members train at Ft.Bragg is because the headquarters and training facilities of 1st SFOD-D (Delta Force) are located there.
The Green Berets training is also there. Members of 121 are most likely highly trained Green Berets, and Navy Seals

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   

They didnt help us in the Falklands, I dont see why we help them here.

Umm I'd say you should probably be helping us for the rest of the existence of your country, considering you'd be speaking German right now were it not for us. Instead of spending your time bashing our military and our political leaders, you British folk should be more concerned about your dental care.

As for Grey Fox, I've never heard of them but it sounds very interesting. I still believe that these special forces groups we hear rumors about are nothing compared to the ones that are so secretive we don't even know that they exist.

Grey Fox also happens to be the name of the veterinarian I take my pets to. Now I'm wondering if they're trying to recruit my dogs for service in the Middle East. After all, greyhounds do originally come from Egypt! LOL

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   
In accordance to what member ghostsoldier mentioned, here are some relevant topic threads since the creation of this that may help or add some further information on Grey Fox and TF121:
Grey Fox
'Grey Fox' and the hunt for Saddam
US negates reports on Osama's capture
Task Force 121

Externally, these:
Special Operations Unit: Grey Fox
Special Operations Unit: Task force 121 (TF121)

seekerof

[edit on 5-3-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Ain't that good. Didn't stop either of the WTC bombings.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Think its a good point.

If their so secret and special than why are they in the news?

However I'm sure their very very important to the military and their covert operations, but they arn't ghost squads.

(As for the MGS reference, thats why Gray Fox is named Gray Fox... thats how "secret" this military unit is lol)

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Most probably inserted into hotspots, Able too speak arabic, and different forms of arabic, In gulf war 1, SAS operatives and US special forces, Dressed as poor Iraqi folk, Or Bedouin tribesmen, Able too speak arabic, But not just bog standard arabic, Arabic spoken by these tribesmen is usually different, So iraqi soldiers would just tell them too be on their way thinking they were peasants from the desert.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 05:35 AM
link   
This has been an interesting read. I had not heard of the Grey Fox until now. So I will listen for other people menchening it. Personaly I am sure there are many special units that operate with code names and have a single purpose. And as to the Falkans, the US did provide some materal support.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by cassini
This probably is n`t the best place for this but I have heard of an American special forces/spy force called "grey fox". I`ve seen some articles that reference to it without coming right out and saying what/who it is. Can anyone shed any light on this highly secretive group?

[Edited on 16-9-2003 by cassini]

Not anymore.... seeing as you have finger pointed them... I guess they will have to change thier name due to a media leakage!!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Grey Fox were also used clandestinely during the revolutionary process in Cuba, sabotage etc...

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 01:48 AM
link   
i would really doubt that this thing even exists. even if it was just snatch and grab operations, the SEALs can do everything, you dont need to make an entire new branch of special forces for just snatch and grab missions. it would be a big waste of money, being that we already have teams that can do that.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MAVERICK05
i would really doubt that this thing even exists. even if it was just snatch and grab operations, the SEALs can do everything, you dont need to make an entire new branch of special forces for just snatch and grab missions. it would be a big waste of money, being that we already have teams that can do that.

Its not just snatch and grab operations (as is my understanding), they perform the blackest of black ops... Operations that preserve the American way of life, operations that cant be trusted to the SEALS... Simply because of the nature of the mission...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join