It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Presidential IQ Report

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 02:54 PM
link   
According to statements in the report, there have been twelve presidents over the past 50 years, from F. D. Roosevelt to G. W. Bush who were all rated based on scholarly achievements, writings that they alone produced without aid of staff, their ability to speak with clarity, and several other psychological factors which were then scored in the Swanson/Crain system of intelligence ranking. The study determined the following IQs of each president as accurate to within five percentage points:

The six Republican presidents of the past 50 years had an average IQ of 115.5, with President Nixon having the highest IQ, at 155. President G. W. Bush was rated the lowest of all the Republicans with an IQ of 91.

The six Democrat presidents had IQs with an average of 156, with President Clinton having the highest IQ, at 182. President Lyndon B. Johnson was rated the lowest of all the Democrats with an IQ of 126.

www.lovenstein.org...

91!!! hahahahahhaha ... I wonder how accurate this is .. LMAO!

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Haha, I thought that all along

But Carter
176!

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I've always said Bush is a stupid president, but a 90 on a IQ test is close to being a moron. There is no way that Bush is that dumb

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Well I'm in my happy place believing it's true

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I would of thought Nixon's would of been higher and I'm sure Bush's is higher.I think the guy isn't smart enough to be president but 91??That's too low.

147 Franklin D. Roosevelt (D)
132 Harry Truman (D)
122 Dwight D. Eisenhower (R)
174 John F. Kennedy (D)
126 Lyndon B. Johnson (D)
155 Richard M. Nixon (R)
121 Gerald Ford (R)
175 James E. Carter (D)
105 Ronald Reagan (R)
98 George H. W. Bush (R)
182 William J. Clinton (D)
91 George W. Bush (R)

I think this has too much political bias.

Funny as hell though!I see Daddy was only just smarter.lol

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Thats what happens when you drink and sniff coc aine for a living besides running the country.

..... HAHAHA LOL!

91 are we sure thats not 19 reversed after all we live in a backwards culture.
91 lol

Falcon

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I swore that this list of IQ numbers is a hoax. I'll try to remember the link and post it in a bit. It seems that there is too much bias in the link. I would belive it if it was a bit more even without the large gap between Republicans and Democrats.

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Yeh,I can't believe that a man who engineered victory in Europe in WW2 has an IQ of 122.

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 03:34 PM
link   
That site seems to be a parody site, but really....91 isn't too low. Connections! With the right connections and the right family you can get anywhere in this country.

Come on, you can't seriously think he's smarter than that. Come on!

[Edited on 9/15/2003 by Flinx]

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Those numbers are way too high. 140 is genius... 100 is average. There's no way in hell that many presidents are geniuses. Some were very intelligent and gifted but 182? Come on

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 03:57 PM
link   
It is a hoax, it's been debunked a couple of times. It's a funny one though and probably closer to the truth than it thinks in the case in Dubya...

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 04:02 PM
link   
These scores are based on independently assessed estimates and clearly have nothing to do with standardized testing.

Some of the higher scores (150+) are simply invalid without testing, it makes no sense to believe in them.

A score of 91, however, is only below the mean point to the same extent that a score of 109 is above it. It isn't even a full standard deviation away from the mean.

It simply means that George W Bush is below average adult intelligence, not that he is a moron.

I would back the Bush score, but I think it would be more likely to be mid-high 80s. Again that does not make the man a moron.

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
I would back the Bush score, but I think it would be more likely to be mid-high 80s. Again that does not make the man a moron.

...I wonder what the IQ scores would be for those people who still choose to believe blindly in what Bush is & has been doing to this country...

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I have an IQ of 167....

THERE IS NO WAY CLINTON IS HIGHER THAN ME!!!

182?
what the hell?
That's one out of every 100,000 or something.
He is not that smart...
- Tassadar

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I heard this somewhere... and I don't remember where, but it is very scary.

"Think about how dumb the average person is and remember that half the people are dumber than that."

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sanders
I heard this somewhere... and I don't remember where, but it is very scary.

"Think about how dumb the average person is and remember that half the people are dumber than that."

Yeah I thought about that one day and started getting really mad, I had o go through the crappy US public eductation system, so my life's already been limited.

You know Hitler had an IQ of 124, and he almost took over the world..
How could Bush do it with a 91?
How much do you think the Dems payedto put that site up?
- Tassadar

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tassadar
I have an IQ of 167....

DAMN! thats kind of a turn on!

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I may be wrong (but I'm not), but this is now the fourth time the Presidential IQ topic has been posted on an ATS board.

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Its funny.......but its also fake.
It is way too bias, and clinton does not have an IQ of 182. That is about as likely as me becoming the queen of England.....and im a guy. so basically that list is b.s.

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonGray
I may be wrong (but I'm not), but this is now the fourth time the Presidential IQ topic has been posted on an ATS board.

i'm sorry simon .. i did a search under president iq and no matches came up.

new topics

top topics

join