It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was it a UFO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 02:24 PM
link   
In the holiday's i sawed at a night a big blue circle with a core that looked like a star. It was moving very slowy en then it suddenly dissapeared. I have no clue what it was do you?

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 02:40 PM
link   
What was your location when you saw this?

What time at night did you see it?

How far off the ground would you estimate it was?

What did the big blue circle look like? was it like an aura surrounding it, was it pulsating.

How large was the circle surrounding it?

How long was it visible for?

Did it move in a continuous line or did it make erratic movements?

Are you sure it was n`t the moon or a plane?

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 02:56 PM
link   
What was your location when you saw this? At my place Genk, Belgium

How far off the ground would you estimate it was? A 1000 meter

What did the big blue circle look like? was it like an aura surrounding it, was it pulsating. It was strong close to the core. At the outside of tge circle it was a little weaker.

How large was the circle surrounding it? From my point of view 20 times as big as the core.

How long was it visible for I sawed only for a few seconds. My dad and my oncle also sawed it for 1 or 2 seconds.

Did it move in a continuous line or did it make erratic movements? It went in a contunuous line to the north.

Are you sure it was n`t the moon or a plane? 100 % procent sure i never sawed a thing like that. The light was just like an neonlight

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 03:02 PM
link   
sorry i clicked a bit to many

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 03:28 PM
link   
POGO!

You say that the object suddenly dissapeared?

Can you amplify "dissapear"?!

Did it vaporize??

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 03:31 PM
link   
It just was away. Gone.

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 04:17 PM
link   
"sorry i clicked a bit to many"

No problem I can edit those kind of things out for you.

Given that you saw it for such a short amount of time have you considered if it was a shooting star? I suppose I should have asked what kind of speed was it moving at. Did it cover a lot of sky rapidly?

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I looked like the speed of an aircraft. But at the end it went al little faster en then dissapeared.

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Sounds like some kind of a plane........give us all the info you have......was there any noise by any chance?

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 02:51 PM
link   

No noise it was to high in the sky to hear any noise. Thats a map of belgium. In the east you see Hasselt ,Genk is a little more to the east. As you see but it it dont stand on the map. We see aircrafts go Brussels in the centre of Belgium. So it can't be an aircraft because it was heading north to The Netherlands. There is only one option left. There is an military airport in to the north and it was a prototype.

[Edited on 17/9/03 by Pogo]

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 03:05 PM
link   
The military airbase options isn't possible. The flying rout was different then to flying rout to the airbase. That ding was't even flying at an route.

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I think it could of been a number of things, secret aircraft, or ufo's.

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pogo
I looked like the speed of an aircraft. But at the end it went al little faster en then dissapeared.

Seriously, if it went a little faster....no doubt it is not something natural. Now I saw once before a purple falling star. It came towards me and it was surprising because it was so bright. It happened too fast for me to know any details. But this here, has enough details that we know it is not a falling star!

So what did I see? I have no idea. But I have never seen a purple falling explosion out of the sky AT ME!!! SINCE!!!

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 04:33 AM
link   
It could have been a UAV that one or the other Euros are testing.

Its all the rage now.

new topics

top topics

join