It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My 1 Year Anniversary at ATS!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
A couple of days ago marked 12-months since the day I first stumbled across the most awesome website in existence and with it the greatest community of intelligent, diverse, fascinating and friendly people on the whole www.

I'd just like to say thanks to everyone - admin, staff and members, who've made my (still relatively short) time here such an enjoyable and enriching experience.

And to anyone that I've pissed off or offended in that time via one of my occasionally acerbic replies, I apologize and it was probably my evil twin anyway.

Cheers ATS!!

Gratuitous BTS wackiness==>

[edit on 2005-10-21 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   
A full year of Denying Ignorance? Excellent

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I decided to dig up your first post.

Does anybody apart from other newbies...

...actually read the introductions?
Anyway, just joined and looking forward to increasing my already certifiable paranoia by learning more from this site.
I'm from Melbourne, Australia but living in Shanghai, China bringing teachers into the country to teach English to the locals, which is cool coz I get to meet folks from all over the world.
Cheers to a great site.

You are/were really in Shanghai?

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Celebrating A Year Of Coming In Peace

And oh what a year! In that time WCIP has become one of the most beloved members of ATS and a veritable institution in this institution.

Were I not so lazy and in the middle of about twenty other things, I would post a pic-laden retrospective in honor of this wonderful ATSer.

Heck, maybe when things quiet down a bit, I will.

At the risk of being sappy about it, I can say that the past year has truly been much better around here because of what wecomeinpeace has brought to our community.

Thanks man. You are the best!

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Happy 1 year, WCIP. Hope you've had fun this past year. May you be around ATS for a long while to come

You've passed the trials of denying ignorance... and not giving up. You've surpassed the first year. Congrats to you.

Now, break out the booze (or soda if you're underage) and get partying.

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Umbrax: Please, I implore you, don't dig up any more of my ATS past. There's a lot of stuff in there I'd prefer just quietly slip away into a memory hole.

Keep fighting the disinfo, dude.

Majic: Wow, that's one of the nicest things anyone has said to me in the entire time that I've been here. Coming from someone who I respect as much as you, it's even nicer, and the sentiment is more than mutual. Cheers, bro! ROCK/POD on!

prophetmike: Thanks man. I can assure you I'm far from underage, and have a proud tradition of chronic liver-failure in my family background, which legacy at my current rate of consumption, I will no doubt fulfill within a couple of years. Good luck in the elections!

JAK

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Hey WCIP.

Happy Birthday. Look:
There's a reason for that my colonial friend. Keep up the good work and we might even let you back into the mother country.

Jak

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Everybody put on your party hats!!!

Congrats!!

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 08:16 AM
link   
i thought you've been here longer dude?

Anyways, congrats!

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Congrats!
One full year on ATS sweet.

I think I passed my anniversary, yep October 11th, totally passed. Damn...

[edit on 22-10-2005 by Striker122]

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Congrats!

My 3rd yeay anniversary is coming up in a few days. Can't believe I've been here for so long.

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Congratulations wcip!

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 06:53 AM
link   
JAK: Cheers, mate. The blush-meter is looking a little heated, eh.

As for returning to the "motherland", I think with Tony's vision for the UK, we might soon be seeing another First Fleet, this time stocked with volunteers. Bwahaha!
I must say though, well done with The Ashes, old chap.

Atomix: Just for you ==>

Infinite: Great to see you back, mate. Hope you're feeling better.

Striker122: Thanks, and I believe your anniversary is Nov 11th.

JediMaster: 3 years.
Hope I last that long without becoming a cranky, jaded grumpy-head. Oops...too late.

djohnsto77: Cheers, mate. We miss you in chat!

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 07:05 AM
link   
wecomeinpeace........... happy 1st anniversary!!
WOOOO HOOOOO!!!!

oni x x

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I remember when you first joined. I wondered why I didn't notice this intelligent and obviously age-ed poster before. Your join date was about three weeks previous to that and it blew my mind. You've been a fantastic poster the entire time. We're definitely honored to have your presence.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Happy Anniversary!!! Glad to see you haven't gotten a life yet.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Congratulations from a n0000000000000b!

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Happy anniversary, WCIP.

here's to another year

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   
AMZ: Thanks, that's really nice. But what else would one expect from the nicest and most level-headed mod on the block. And likewise to you.

Duzey: I miss our good cop-bad cop routine stirring up all the hapless CCP agents. I think it may be time to kick-start that Epoch Times thread again.

Implosion: Thanks "n0000000000000b!"
, and welcome to ATS!

parrhesia: Thank you. And congratulations on your well-deserved modship.

[edit on 2005-10-27 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace
Duzey: I miss our good cop-bad cop routine stirring up all the hapless CCP agents. I think it may be time to kick-start that Epoch Times thread again.

That was so much fun.

I have every intention of getting that going again and you'll be the first one to hear about the update.

top topics

join