It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do Christians hate life?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by AkashicWanderer

No clue really, maybe he thinks witchcraft should take over Christianity...

Yes my friend that would be a good thing. End war, end hate live one with nature and the devine and stop raping the Lord and Ladies world.

Do you understand what the craft of the wise is? Do you know your holidays were stolen from us? Do you know why you burned us at the stake? We are the old religion and were competition for the church, so the church used lies to defame us and used torches to burn us alive!

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Yes... love is the law, love under will

Sounds like you have read alittle A. Crowley, if so you understand things a great deal better then most. Isnt it funny that such a wise and benevolant person such as he was regarded as the biblical beast? the only thing funnier is the amusement he got from this notion.. and it is from this that i learn one thing more important then any in his work.. God knows who you are.. God knows your heart.. and so what everyone else thinks of you is of no great concern

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

Yes my friend that would be a good thing. End war, end hate live one with nature and the devine and stop raping the Lord and Ladies world.

Do you understand what the craft of the wise is? Do you know your holidays were stolen from us? Do you know why you burned us at the stake? We are the old religion and were competition for the church, so the church used lies to defame us and used torches to burn us alive!

Too true.. the church has long made a practice of destroying or debasing anything that it can not control.. sadly the result of this has jaded many students of the craft away from the bible and the teachings of Yeshua, if they knew that Yeshua was a Qabalist, a fellow student of the great mysteries.. i think more of them would give him the credit he deserves.

[edit on 21-10-2005 by Becon of Light]

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Becon of Light--excellent essay, profound contemplations. Many such as I have had, myself.

LoneGunMan--your comments only enhance what Becon of Light shared with us.

I do not consider myself anything (such as christian, pagan, etc...) because I reject the bonds we impose with labels (hard to avoid, truly) but I agree that Love is the law, and I feel that light is love and only that remains true in all the world. I speak out about the deception of the churches and the war of religion against Messiah, while they use His name in vain (and in ignorance). I know that they truly don't know--but that's not any reason for me not to do what I know is right to do--speak the truth.

Peace to you both and to everyone else as well.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join