It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americas Army

page: 1

join
share:
NR

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I had this game for a while now and played ever since 2.4 was out, now i'm starting over in 2.5 and i am a pretty good player and would like to play with some of you guys on this board, post here your name and what server you play. Mine: de@Th[R]_o_W_ map i play would be bridge crossing and i most likely play on AASA servers. I think we all should make up a time and play with each other.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
My username is, yes, you guessed it:

xeroxed88

Im usually on the Bridge Crossing map on either [Alkmaar] or MAINE server.
(They allow SF weapons
)

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   
my sn is ulshadow, which is the same as ats lol.
i like weapon cache and few SF maps, like water treatment and dockside.

one thing was disappointing was the lack of amount of weapons,i am sure the US army uses more types of weapons than in the game.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Despite being in the real America's Army for 12 years, this game bored the living daylights out of me...
I'm more of a hack n slash sorta guy at heart (well, at least gaming-wise).

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bripe Klmun
Despite being in the real America's Army for 12 years, this game bored the living daylights out of me...
I'm more of a hack n slash sorta guy at heart (well, at least gaming-wise).

yea, go back to play counter strike and battlefield 2 then.... i am poor, so i can only aford AA, which is free

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Hmmm, I gotta be honest. Battlefield 2 is better than AA, in my opinion. But, the lag is terrible. EA, sort it out!

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by xeroxed88
Hmmm, I gotta be honest. Battlefield 2 is better than AA, in my opinion. But, the lag is terrible. EA, sort it out!

yea, EA is all about the profits, can't belivied EA brought westwood, they really turn down C&C generals... can't belivied they removed the navy!!! grrrrrrrrr

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I haven't played AA since it was first around but sort of remember liking it (though my pc sucked and it was too hard for me) I have BF2 now (and a much better pc) and I can't really stand it so I think I might give this game another shot.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dersu
I haven't played AA since it was first around but sort of remember liking it (though my pc sucked and it was too hard for me) I have BF2 now (and a much better pc) and I can't really stand it so I think I might give this game another shot.

a lot has change, AA is now at version 2.5 and they add a lot of things, i am waiting for them to release overmatch so i and couple of friends can kick some AI butt

If you have trouble with SF E&E training ask me, i passed it
.... but i am not suppose to tell you how to finish it

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Would luv to play with you but as I am not in the US they will not let me download it!!! Urgh!!! Being an American gamer in Europe really sucks sometimes!

D

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I'm from Europe and I have A.A.
I'll find a link for you...

*searches*

America's Army Download

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Thanks will download it tonight when I go to bed.

D

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by apocalypta
Would luv to play with you but as I am not in the US they will not let me download it!!! Urgh!!! Being an American gamer in Europe really sucks sometimes!

D

you should, i seen so many people from germany, france, britain playing it...

new topics

top topics

join