It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OP/ED: Behold a Pale H5N1 Horse...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Very good work, wecomeinpeace.

Thanks for the additional research and follow up.

Seems to me likely that quarantined detainees may be forced to allow vaccinations or other interventions - as regenbacher says, it's a guaranteed guinea pig population, just like the military is/was.

And yes, Gulf War Syndrome is linked to vaccinations along with a variety of other factors. ...The game being perpetrated on us is the demand for proof of direct and single cause and effect relationships - when these things are multifactorial. A scam.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   
This document, published by the Federation of American Scientists, is an interesting read.
www.fas.org...

It states, among other things:

Vaccination Orders During a Public Health Emergency.

Many states also have laws providing for mandatory vaccinations during a public health emergency or outbreak of a communicable disease. Generally, the power to order such actions rests with the governor of the state, the state board of health, or the state health officer. For example, in Hawaii, the Governor has the power to supplement the state’s existing compulsory vaccination programs and institute additional programs in the event of a civil defense emergency period.18 Arizona also authorizes the Governor, during a state of emergency or state of war emergency in which there is an occurrence or the imminent threat of smallpox or other highly contagious and highly fatal disease, “to issue orders that mandate treatment or vaccination of persons who are diagnosed with illness resulting from exposure or who are reasonably believed to have been exposed or who may reasonably be expected to be exposed.”. In Florida, upon declaration of a public health emergency, the state health officer may order an individual to be vaccinated...

I picked one of the states mentioned at random (Arizona) to check the veracity of this claim:

A.R.S. 36-787

C. In addition to the authority provided in subsections A and B, during a state of emergency or state of war emergency in which there is an occurrence or the imminent threat of smallpox, plague, viral hemorrhagic fevers or a highly contagious and highly fatal disease with transmission characteristics similar to smallpox, the governor, in consultation with the director of the department of health services, may issue orders that:

1. Mandate treatment or vaccination of persons who are diagnosed with illness resulting from exposure or who are reasonably believed to have been exposed or who may reasonably be expected to be exposed.

2. Isolate and quarantine persons.

D. Law enforcement officials of this state and the national guard shall enforce orders issued by the governor under this section.

Oops!

[edit on 2005-10-21 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   
wcip,

One of the best written pieces on ATS in a long long long time. Thank you very much for the time you have invested to bring this information to us.

WATS to you.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
thank you! definately WATS with the inclusion of the arizona state law.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Great Op/Ed WCIP, I haven't got any more WATS votes but you know you'd get one off me

I've been thinking (never a good thing) and the best game plan I can come up with if I were a scheming NWO'er with a penchant for total population control is the following:

• Bird flu is either a natural event or manufactured, it doesn't matter.
  • The NWO come up with a vaccine and allow free inoculations for the entire country they control
  • Those suspicious and untrusting of the NWO dont take the vaccine
  • The "vaccine" allows the inoculated to be carriers for Avian flu
  • Those who DON'T trust the government (ATS members?) end up dying en masse from the inoculated carriers
  • The NWO get their population control but on a small scale
  • The millions of people who do die are the trouble makers and conspiracy theorists who don't trust them
  • The NWO can continue to tend to the sheeple without having to worry about the growing number of dissenters

Basically a leap of faith with deadly consequences if you dont visibly show your trust of the NWO. They get to cull a load of useless eaters, the worst kind in their minds, the ones that could cause them trouble.

[edit on 21/10/05 by subz]

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by subz
I've been thinking (never a good thing) and the best game plan I can come up with if I were a scheming NWO'er with a penchant for total population control is the following:
  • The NWO get their population control but on a small scale
  • The millions of people who do die are the trouble makers and conspiracy theorists who don't trust them

• That's even more dastardly and evilly genius and ironic than I would even give TPTB credit for. Dude, seriously...seek help...now.

Still, I think that it's easy when spending every day on ATS to overestimate the actual number of aware and watchful (paranoid?) dissenters that actually exist, and how important they are in the grand scheme. I think there are few enough of them/us to eradicate the old fashioned way.

==========================

But, hey, aren't you meant to be somewhere else?!

external image

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 12:30 AM
    link   
    So what do you do if people start dropping dead of this stuff in your area, do you take the vaccine, or what? What we need is an underground vaccine making group that makes real vaccine that does what it is supposed to and nothing more.

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 12:39 AM
    link   
    I decided against going to that demonstration after the violence that unfortunately marred the last protest here about the governments workplace reforms. Plus it would be a beautiful place to spread bird flu into the dissenters wouldnt it? I really wanted to go but, like you said, its easy to overestimate how many dissenters there truly are. Can we really make a difference with existing protest methods? Im not calling for an armed struggle, I just call into question the usefullness of protests after a million or so people protested the Iraq war...aaaaaand nothing happend.

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 12:55 AM
    link   

Originally posted by subz
    I just call into question the usefullness of protests after a million or so people protested the Iraq war...aaaaaand nothing happend.

My sentiments exactly.

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 02:15 AM
    link   
    The silent majority wanted war, based on their complacency.

Do they want forced innoculations is another story? How about when several thousands drop dead after the first bad batch?

I see a swine flu redux coming x10.

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 07:21 AM
    link   
    You got my WATS vote. Good job!

I trust that Dr.'s all over will be looking into this vaccine and its saftey for themselfs. I know I would. There is an endless list of conspiricy theories surrounding forced vaccines. I am glad. I would be dissapointed if everyone just said ok, with out thinking of the possibilities. I for one am glad that they are making it so we cant sue them. We had a shortage last year because someone got the flu from a vaccine, sued and won. The co. went belly up. THerefore no one here to make vaccines. If there is a large problem, I am sure they will be held responsible. I will get vaccinated and so will my children. There is a higher risk if we dont. I dont blame them for making it manditory. After researching H5N1, if it was not manditory, we would loose most of our population. Making it manditory not only protects that person but everyone he/she comes into contact with.

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 01:15 PM
    link   

Originally posted by mrsdudara

I dont blame them for making it manditory. After researching H5N1, if it was not manditory, we would loose most of our population. Making it manditory not only protects that person but everyone he/she comes into contact with.

IF - vaccine technology was guaranteed, you would be right.

IF - the manufacturers and their political lackeys were to be trusted, you would be right.

IF - the world were a perfect, good, nice, place - you would be right.

BUT - none of those qualifiers are in place. So taking vaccines likely is dangerous.

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 05:22 PM
    link   
    Yes, but not taking it could be even more dangerous. There is danger either way. I will take the less dangerous route and get the vaccine.

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 03:15 AM
    link   
    I'll trust my immunity system before some lab that pumps out speculative crap. I rarely get colds or flu...don't even remember last time I had the sniffles. Antibiotic abuse has created supergerms, and swine flu vaccines killed more than they saved.

Now what's big pharma interest more likely in? Profits or people? Sick people buy more drugs, so why cure them.

Those that already have compromised or weak immunity system are the ones that are going to have to make the tough judgement call.

Study: Flu shots for elderly less effective than thought
    Fresh doubts surface on flu shots for elderly
    Flu Shots for Elderly Far From Perfect

Buyer beware....roll the bones on a bird flu vaccine and you may crap out.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 03:31 PM
    link   
    Interesting, can't sue, can't be told what is in the coctail you're receiving on top of RFID chip tracking becoming the one of those things we see more of all the time.

If this all does happen, I would almost want to lay money down on suddenly getting a news report some short time after the vaccinations have been completed letting us know that 'for your safety and for tracking purposes ....'

Well, I'm sure you can fill in the blanks from there.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 05:42 PM
    link   

Originally posted by Regenmacher
    I'll trust my immunity system before some lab that pumps out speculative crap. I rarely get colds or flu...don't even remember last time I had the sniffles. Antibiotic abuse has created supergerms, and swine flu vaccines killed more than they saved.

Same-same here . . . intend to keep it that way!

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 03:11 AM
    link   
    It really will be crunch time for a lot of people's beliefs and convictions if the scenario that is being alluded to here actually eventuates. If a global pandemic ensues, make no mistake: Western governments will institute mandatory vaccinations, at gun-point of necessary. And those who refuse will be in an ostracised, persecuted, maybe even victimized minority. How many will trust their convictions strongly enough to refuse the vaccination? To go to prison? To have vaccinations be forcibly given? To escape into the wilderness and live on freeze-dried food? To risk the possibility that their beliefs may be horribly mistaken, that TPTB have no sinister, hidden agenda, and you died because of that mistake? How many people would be strong enough in their suspicions to refuse vaccinations for their children?

So many questions. Few definite answers.

"May you live in interesting times." - An old Chinese curse.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join