I came across a few good decent jokes.....
Hope you enjoy them.
"................. become like children".............................
1. Dear God, please put another holiday between Christmas and Easter. There is nothing good in there now. Amanda
2. Dear God, Thank you for the baby brother but what I asked for was a puppy. I never asked for anything before. You can look it up. Joyce
3. Dear Mr. God, I wish you would not make it so easy for people to come apart. I had to have 3 stitches and a shot. Janet
4. God, I read the bible. What does beget mean? Nobody will tell me. Love, Alison
5. Dear God, how did you know you were God? Who told you? Charlene
6. Dear God, is it true my father won't get in Heaven if he uses his golf words in the house? Anita
7. Dear God, I bet it's very hard for you to love all of everybody in the whole world. There are only 4 people in our family and I can never do it.
8. Dear God, I like the story about Noah the best of all of them. You really made up some good ones. I like walking on water, too. Glen
9. Dear God, my Grandpa says you were around when he was a little boy. How far back do you go? Love, Dennis
13. Dear God, how come you did all those miracles in the old days and don't do any now? Billy
14. Dear God, please send Dennis Clark to a different summer camp this year. Peter
15. Dear God, maybe Cain and Abel would not kill each other so much if they each had their own rooms. It works out OK with me and my brother. Larry
16. Dear God, I keep waiting for spring, but it never did come yet. What's up? Don't forget. Mark
17. Dear God, my brother told me about how you are born but it just doesn't sound right. What do you say? Marsha
18. Dear God, if you watch in Church on Sunday I will show you my new shoes. Barbara
19. Dear God, is Reverend Coe a friend of yours, or do you Just know him through the business? Donny
20. Dear God, I do not think anybody could be a better God than you. Well, I just want you to know that. I am not just saying that because you are
already God. Charles
21. Dear God, it is great the way you always get the stars in the right place. Why can't you do that with the moon? Jeff
22. Dear God, I am doing the best I can. Really. Frank
23. Dear God, I didn't think orange went with purple until I saw the sunset you made on Tuesday night. That was really cool. Thomas
Stolen from an Orthodox e-list.
This one is good........
When everybody on earth was dead and waiting to enter Paradise, God appeared and said, "I want the men to make two lines; one line for the men who
were true heads of their households and the other line for men who were dominated by their women. I want all the women to report to St. Peter."
Soon, the women had gone and there were two lines of men. The line of the men who were dominated by their wives was 100 miles long, and in the line of
men who were truly heads of their households, there was only one man.
God said, "You men should be ashamed of yourselves. I created you to be the head of the household. You have been disobedient and not fulfilled your
purpose. I told you to be the leaders in your families. Of all of you only one has obeyed. Learn from him. Tell them, my son, how did you manage to be
the only one in this line?"
The man replied,
"I don't know.
My wife told me to stand here"
Feel free to post any others!