It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Batman Begins kicks butt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I just have to say that I really wasn't expecting much from this movie(which is why I never saw it in theaters), but I watched it the other night and it blew me away. This really is a great movie. Quite possibly(I said possibly so don't freak out) better than the original and way better than the crappy sequels. What did everyone else think?

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Haven't had time to see it yet. Plan on watching it this weekend if I have time or maybe wait till my 6 year old owns it (just a matter of time). He is a big BM fan.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 05:14 AM
link   
It looks pretty decent, and it looks absolutely mindblowing if you compare it to Batman and Robin (
Clooney....duh
).

I just wish they'd bring back the original Logo and lettering they used for the original movie, I don't know why but since I was 3 years old that black and yellow logo and writing has had me hypnotized, I love it. Ah well, as long as the movies half as good as the original I'll be pleased.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I enjoyed it, it was a little less than I hoped, but then again I hyped it up for myself far more than I should have. Still far better than any of the other more recent version.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Overall it was great, but it succumbed to one of my biggest action movie pet peeves. Quick, close, and shaky camera cuts. Just friggin hold the camera still, pan back, and show me some awesome action/fight scenes. Stop trying to convey things through crappy quick camera editing. It's confusing and give me a headache. /rant.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiabolusFireDragon
Quick, close, and shaky camera cuts. Just friggin hold the camera still, pan back, and show me some awesome action/fight scenes. Stop trying to convey things through crappy quick camera editing. It's confusing and give me a headache. /rant.

The scarecrow scenes were a little too shakey and they used the the fact that he was ninja trained (to make his enemies just disappear) way too much. They should have just showed more hardcore fights and less wind whispering and "where'd he go?". If that makes sense.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   
First Half of the movie

Second Half bleh, not an Action director at all.

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   
If I haven't said it already i'll say it again batman begins was a bit meah I still like the origanal compared to the new film as bale as batman I would have choosen someone else.

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   
im watching it tonight..

top topics

join