It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

triangle ufo, airliner

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Could the triangle ufo that people are seeing be just airliners? I saw a airliner fly by my house tonight and I notice that the lights on the bottom look alot like those triangle ufos people discribe. It had three yellow lights aranged in a triangle pattern and a red light in the center. So what do you think?

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Err...Was the airliner silent? Did the airliner stop and sit in one place, then move off at rapid speed?

Probably not eh?

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 04:11 AM
link   
If you told the Belgian airforce that, they would proberbly be very insulted......

Look into the black triangle phenomenon. Maybe watch the documentary placed on the board?

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I thought my sightings were just airplanes... until it stopped, move back, stopped, move forwards etc.. I have a thread entitled, "UFO Sighting - September 21" or something... check it out.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 08:25 AM
link   
There's a sure way to know if it's an airliner or not.

They usually have different colored lights at each wing.....unlike triangular ufos, which are just white lights.

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 07:42 AM
link   
i do believe in ufos so dont get me wrong but....
sometimes when a plane is heading straight toward you slowly (like when landing) they can appear to of stopped (i know this sounds pretty lame but it can happen)

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I have no doubt that some people mistake normal airliners for UFOs.
But this doesnt look like an airliner:

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   
ZengZicong

Check the airport near u on the web & check out what is flying out in the
Departures

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manincloak
unlike triangular ufos, which are just white lights.

Not always

Years ago, back in the suburbs of NY I witnessed with about 2 dozen other people (who all pulled over after spotting it) a UFO that basically sat stationary over a lake for about 20 minutes displaying an elaborate geometrical light show of all colors. It was wild. Prior to settling over the lake to stop I had followed it's movements to that point for about 15 minutes. Afterwards, I followed it's movements for about another half hour. It was rather low to the lake and there was no sound at all while all this went on.

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 09:14 AM
link   
as i said i do believe in e.t.s and the two above are very convincing all im sayin is some idiots come on when all it is is a plane

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   
One other acronym for Triangle UFO's is BBD's, or Big Black Delta's, so I highly doubt sightings are Airliners...

I have seen 1000's of airliners in my life time, I can always make them out as aircraft, the sound, the lights, etc...

BBD's have a very distinct light to them, nothing like conventional FAA lights.

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Relentless
Not always

Years ago, back in the suburbs of NY I witnessed with about 2 dozen other people (who all pulled over after spotting it) a UFO that basically sat stationary over a lake for about 20 minutes displaying an elaborate geometrical light show of all colors. It was wild. Prior to settling over the lake to stop I had followed it's movements to that point for about 15 minutes. Afterwards, I followed it's movements for about another half hour. It was rather low to the lake and there was no sound at all while all this went on.

Nice!
Perhaps it was doing something special like....fishing hehe!

top topics

join