It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anunnaki Film

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   
double post, please delete

[edit on 6/22/2008 by infinite8]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
To be honest looking at the stills gallery
on that site,I really hope that they don`t
release this movie as it looks like a right
load of old B-movie type nonsense.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I have been aware of this production for a very long time. I will see what I can find out as far as an expected release on this. Post production is rough for indie filmmakers. It can take a very long time. I don't see the point of them doing it if they don't get it done soon though. Do you?

2012 approaches. I don't think the film will have near as much draw after that if they wait to long.. if in fact.. well nevermind.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Being that this topic is so important to our culture I can see both sides of the coin. Release as a B movie to get the subject matter out OR get funding for a big budget film so that the subject matter reaches more preople around the world.

Either way, I am monitoring the release of this movie. I just saw 10,000 BC last night and I couldnt help but imagine the king (god) as being Anunnaki...hehehe

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by HVF

1Anunnaki may be for real, but Jon Gress is a fraud. Seen the slide show on his website, it’s unimpressive. He uses amateur (unpaid) actors for this epic movie along with what appears to be Omega Code quality cinematography. If I were Jon, I would delay 1Anunnaki until the Nibiru makes its next fly-by, at which time we’ll get a glance of the real deal. The concern is that Jon does not have the guts to make this a non-fiction; rather, it appears that commercializing the Sumerians will gain him an unsavory reputation and free press for his mediocre film making career.

The Rickster

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Okay, so the movie is still to be released. Good. It'll be very mind blowing. You should update the movie website though. Put in an explanation why the film hasn't come out yet. Add a trailer of some sort. All you have is a photo gallery? Many people are saying this is just a hoax. You are missing a chance promote this movie correctly.

Want some free advice for creating free publicity in the mean time? Capitalize on the hoax theme. Create a rumor that MIB came knocking and told you not to release the movie. Say they confiscated your master but you still have a copy and are working in secret to finish it. You've had to go into hiding.

Why not get some investors? I doubt you can do justice to this movie with just a handful of 3D animation people. Couldn't you make a "the making of 1Anunnaki" promo documentary with some talking head experts discussion the scholarly basis for the movie? You wouldn't need SFX for that.

Can you give us here at ATS some background on the story. Why are you making the film? What evidence to you have for your story?

Looking forward to seeing the movie.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by HVF

1Anunnaki may be for real, but Jon Gress is a fraud. Seen the slide show on his website, it’s unimpressive. He uses amateur (unpaid) actors...

I understand your suspicions. I also think the photo gallery reflects poor quality. But I guess that's the nature of an independent film. Low-budget.

I wish there was more on this movie. Jon Gress says it's an independent film and is taking longer than expected. But why start advertising it back in 2003, if it wasn't near completion? And why sell t-shirts that advertise the movie before the movie is even completed? Is it to give the movie project legitimacy? Meanwhile, is he just scamming investors? Or is it possible that the MIB got hold of him and he and the movie will never see the light of day again?

[edit on 7/27/2008 by Matrix1111]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
what happened to the 1 anunnaki movie that was supposed to come out 2 years ago ? I cant find anything on it except its website, and there no news about it on there either...did the government block it from being released ?

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I've seen many reasons why people call Mr Gress a genius. He takes his time and doesn't sacrifice quality. To the member who called him a fraud. It's not too late to "sleep with the fishes".Show some respect!

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Dude............get a grip this film is being tricked out as we speak. It is going to Blow the roof off. So just chill out!

The one

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   
This movie supposedly should have come out years ago

on google video he (Gress) is interviewed by a dutch interviewer saying it should have come out in 2005 or 2006.

after that no more updates.

this was eithr bogus from the beginning or they were shut down.

been following this for years.....sorry guys no movie here

greetz from holland

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I think the best time to be release in 2011, when it realy near with the time to come....

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by loq

I would like to assure everyone that may read this,that their is a film in post,Jon has been working very diligent on the CGI and it looks nothing short of amazing,we are hoping for a 2009 release,I know this cause I play Marduk the films costarr,I really ope you all enjoy it. may the forfathers visit us soon again.Marduk

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite8

Ah yes! Ignorance is Bliss!

Hi Bliss!

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by headcheck

TextThis add was posted on a number of UFO sites in 2005 and yet no movie, I said it was a hoax then and say it now.

I am Kernoonos from the now distroyed MSN group The Children Of The Anunnaki....Text

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Sadly , there seems to be something 'fishy' about this film. Why, o why does the director & producer of this film namely Mr.gress fail to post anything on his 'official' website since 2006.!? I couldnt believe my eyes as i saw that the last 'news' post on the site is from the year 2006..
We are in April 2009 now.!
still in post-production?? As a movie that brings Sitchin's ground-breaking info to the silver screen, this film has attracted a LOt of interest over the (countless) years it is in the production.. looked everywhere, googling it from top to bottom..& guess what , no news, no comments, not even any trace of Mr.gress SINCE 2006.
And so many ppl are waiting for the film & the interest is dying down, is there a worse policy imaginable than this , when you make a film of that scope of promise & interest attached to its tail..LOL
So can mr.Jon Gress come to this forum & tell us what the heck is going on as he once seems to have done..& pleazse no tales of 'how hard it is..' etc
İ guess nothing less will do..regdz, Jade

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by headcheck

Wow... Looks like it's going to be pretty good but on the other hand it might not be we will just have to wait until it comes out (:

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join