It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young Teen Neo-Nazi Singers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I was watching ABC news primetime and it was talking about these two so i thought id share with u all here on ATS

2 young 13-year-old twin sisters (lamb and linx) in california have been singing in public since they were 9. Spreading racism by song, their band is known as "Prussian Blue"

They got their beliefs from their parents (April Gaede and Ted Shaw) who are white nationalists.

when i was watching the report on ABC news they had an interview and the reporter asked them what they thought of hitler and their reply was something like "i think hitler had some good idea's and ....."

heres a link to the story
abcnews.go.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Horrible story. What can you say? You have free speech, you live with the consequences. It's all just a shame. Without getting into KKK/Free Speech/Race debates, I just think parents should teach love and acceptance, not hate and superiority. Simple.

But you want to hope Ted Shaw doesn't read this, as he's a "civil rights advocate and president of the NAACP's Legal Defense Fund", not the twins father, according to the article you linked.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
ops sry i put the wrong name and i ment to put the name of their grandpa

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   
And people wonder why this new generation is so terrible... It's the parents of these wretched children!!! Look at what that mother has done to her poor babies... I don't want to say poor so much, as to make them sound innocent, because they are 13 now and should be somewhat developing minds of their own....

Has anyone heard any of their songs? I'd actually be curious to hear lyrics...

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alcor

Has anyone heard any of their songs? I'd actually be curious to hear lyrics...

There's lyrics in the ATSNN thread.
PS: They're hot.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I actually just found some and they are scary... Like I'd be throroughly creeped out to ever see these chicks...

Lyrics to one of their songs:

Victory Day
(by Hawthorne/Latvis)

Well sit down and listen, to what I have to say. Soon will come a great war, a bloody but holy day. And after that purging our people will be free, and sing up in the bright skies, a sun for all to see…….

Times are very tough now for a proud White man to live. And although it may appear that this world has no life to give. Times are soon changing, this cant go on or long. And on that joyful summer’s day we’ll sing our Victory song…..

The women, they’ll smile, on Victory Day. And the children, they’ll laugh and they’ll sing and they’ll play. And the forests will echo our grace, for the brand new dawn of our Race…

You are my brother and in war we proudly sing. Our Cause shall never tire. Our gift to you we bring: A holy creed of Racial purpose, A mighty Race to defend. And when we fly our holy flag Their oppressive reign shall end….

And when we finally conquer, our people will be free. And all across this great land, the bold Truth we shall see. So as we march together, to avoid catastrophe, let’s remember always our sacred Destiny….

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I saw that show too. Not only are the lyrics horrible, their singing is horrible...the little monsters.

The best part of that piece was when the nazis went down to Mississippi after the hurricane and tried to hand out "whites-only" supplies and go absolutely no takers. Made me think that maybe there's hope for Mississippi yet.

top topics

join