It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke on the ropes?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I don't think you actually 'get it', when David is talking about the reptilians, he's not talking about physical reptilians who can physically shift in front of our face.

No, I don't "get it" at all. Sounds like he really has lost it this time.

Icke says that these reptilians operate just outside our frequency range where we cannot see their true form. Sometime people are able to access that frequency range or those reptilians tune into our frequency range.

Our "frequency range"? What is that exactly? It seems like pseudo scientific nonsense.

It's very rare, but Icke says he's spoken to 100's of people around the world who say they've seen one. . Icke pointed out this unbelievable scientific FACT in his newest book(which mainstream science confirms)

People claim to see all sorts of stuff, this doesn't make it true. It certainly isn't a "scientific fact". To be scientific you have to present a testable hypothesis, which he doesn't sound like he has done. I can say I saw a giant mouse attack a dragon with a cucumber, and probably get a few mates to say it as well. Does this make it a "scientific fact"? Of course not.

that humans are only able to see less than 1% of identifiable matter in the universe. 95% of the matter in the universe is dark matter, which doesn't reflect light, therefore not able to be seen by our visual cortex.

Sorry, but you are really mixing things up here. Dark matter is purely theorectical substance related to Big Bang theory and the structure of galaxies. The current theories of the universe and its creation require a certain amount of mass to exist, but nobody can find it so it is theorised that it exists but is undectable:

Dark matter does not reveal its presence by emitting any type of electromagnetic radiation. It emits no infrared radiation, nor does it give off radio waves, ultraviolet radiation, X-rays or gamma rays.

source: www.sciam.com...

Whether you can see a substance with your "visual cortex" is irrelevant to an astromoner, as much of their work is done with looking at different types of radiation that a human can't see anyway (at least without the aid of technology).

Are you trying to see these "reptilians" are made of dark matter or something? It all sounds very confused.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Luke, with respect its clear you have skim read the half of David's book you have read. Are you out to trash him based on the fact which you have admitted: "that you dont get him"? ... why don't you try to at least "get him" first, and then debunk as you see fit. Or agree to disagree even.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I haven't read any of his books. I have seen his video, seen his website, seen opinions on this website, and I have seen even more. So why read something that David Icke didn't write at all?!

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 05:29 AM
link   
If you go to the Now THAT'S Weird forum on ATS - you can post your questions for David Icke whom I will be interviewing on my radio show next week

Ross

[edit on 31-1-2006 by nomadrush]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join