It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girls Maturing Faster than Boys

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Alright, well my whole life all I ever heard if that guys are the "bad" part of the relationship and that girls mature faster than boys. In my experience (with the other sex), I've come to notice that girls seem to be a lot more concerned with the material world, themselves, and comparsion to other people. I think that girls start matureing before guys (at a younger age) and that they have a slower "rate" of maturing, but guys on the other hand; start maturing at a older age and at a much faster "rate." Maybe just the girls that I live around are just a mutant type of girls? I don't know help me out guys.

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I wonder if that has to do with most guys being older than their wives or girlfriends. Like an 18-year-old guy would be on the same maturity level as a 16-year-old girl, to throw out an example.

That's just a thought I had. Not saying it's the absolute truth, just something I've thought about.

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I believe that girls do mature faster but i have been proven wrong many times. i think it is how the girl or boy is rased.

But as Amethyst said the situation with a 18yrold guy and a 16yrold girl they would be on the same maturity level, becasue a 16yr would want a relationship with a mature man and have him looking at her and talking back not starting at her chest or just blocking out the sound and just nodding like most 16yr boys.
but as i said i have been proven wrong.

oni x x

ps: GIRLS RULE!!!!

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   
at first, i thought this thread was called Girls masterbating faster than boys
lol i was about to report it...lucky i read the thread..

Sorry about that..

Its true, Girls mature alot quicker than us guys, i know this from experience. Seeings im nearly 20, oldest in my college class, the guys tend to more "class clowns"

i think i have proved that thread right by mistaking the title lol

[edit on 22-10-2005 by infinite]

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Some girls are really immature some aren't some guys are more mature some aren't. I'm mature wehn I'm in the mood to be mature.

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Girls mature physically faster(earlier) than boys do. Puberty can begin as early as 8 in girls.
Mentally however there is no real difference in the speed of overall development. Boys and girls just learn some things different. Like with boys, parts of the brain involved with mechanical skills actually mature faster.

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Reasons y this is true for physical maturity being quickier is because of all the crap they're putting in2 food now a days. Like more and more steriods in meat. Sure, maturing is quickier, but this new generation seems to be having a lower life span than, with respect, our older generations.

I'm 15, and still get this, yet this is why I see my school as a bunch of mentally immature brats. :shk:

[edit on 22-10-2005 by SEAL Trident]

top topics

join