It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Accelerated Karma Path, Anyone?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
What are the motherships that you speak of? Namaste, AAC

Namaste, AAC these come from visions/ trance for many years, seems they are transport ships for humans to board in the event we get into a cataclysmic state on this planet.
They were first the blimp type ships, but now the giant triangles have updated the mission, as they can go so silently and are massive.

Just what I have seen.

(Mod edit: Just a little quote help. --Majic)

[edit on 3/22/2006 by Majic]

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Have you seen the act of escape? Or is it your trusted intuition? How can you be sure your visions are associated to this layer of life? I tell you I am certainly changing from within for last seven years, yet I have not had the opportunity to validate such extremes. I trust words that become self-evident from within spiriuality, it is just these statement don't "feel" like a realization. How accurate would you say your remote viewing is? Namaste, AAC

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Have you seen the act of escape? Or is it your trusted intuition? How can you be sure your visions are associated to this layer of life? I tell you I am certainly changing from within for last seven years, yet I have not had the opportunity to validate such extremes. I trust words that become self-evident from within spiriuality, it is just these statement don't "feel" like a realization. How accurate would you say your remote viewing is? Namaste, AAC

Namaste, AAC I do not do RV, as I am too impatient to sit so long to learn it.
This has been incoming like a channel has been opened for those who wish to avail themselves of it..Lazaris says a vortex from Sirius was opened in 1984, perhaps this is true?
Yes, it is from this layer of life, as I do not do AP nor OBE and all I am able to do is share what I am going through and hope it rings true for others.
As much as I can place myself becoming aware was when my Kundalini was opened.
Would you like to share your past 7 years? If not online, u2u me.

Namaste, sir

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   
[Please believe me, I know that feeling..you could never become a killer.
When the accelerations are going on, and you feel in a weakened state, the negative entities who are just evil souls who do not want to reach the Light, will try to inhabit your body=Just keep your eye on the PRIZE.
If you have not gone through the Kundalini initiation, this will be your most TRYING time..you may have temperatures up to 106o, but do NOT go to the hospital as this will pass..You will feel like your spine is on fire..
As you are enduring this, but keep saying 'One's of the Light, help me..' and they will.
The reason I posted this is for the ones who are having a difficult times or feelings in their body and soul.
If this does not apply, then please pay these changes I speak of with debunking or whatever you wish.
May I suggest for you to get the Alice Bailey book titled Esoteric Psychology..It will help you as master K says a lot of dis-eases of the mystic.Sky--
Feel free to u2u me if you need to ever...Cause if you end it, you will have to start over....

]

May i ask what this is "Kundalini initiation"? Edited;(I have been reading up on this, I have a better understanding of it now. I still need to do more reading with it.) It seems that the heat you are talking about is happening to me. I have had all those "ills" and vibrations you spoke of. And still do to this day. Ever day(morning mostly) i have them , i wake at the same time every morning(by myself, no bells or radio help)to the same pain in my gut, I recieve the chills all the time(it doesnt matter when or were, its as if i cant stop the chills and i feel like things are all around me)...i have been told everything from your sick( in the head and in the body)but no end to the"problem".
I have put a thread on this site that says alittle more and i would like your help/words/understandings on this. Its all over whelming at times and i dont know what or were to go to with all of this. Edited: U2U if you like or on here.
Thanks again

[edit on 22-3-2006 by CORF]

[edit on 22-3-2006 by CORF]

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Hi I'm new here i don't know if i understand what you guys are talking about,ihave been having these terrible night sweats that soak the whole bed this has been going for about 6 months now and here lately if i take a nap or dose off for a few minutes i wake up trebling or vibrating when i read this forum it got me thinking maybe i'm not sick but something else is going on.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Corf;

U2U is best for you now, and I will try to help you though it all.
In no way are you touched in the head..
It is an initiation that you are going through..
All my best.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a tip corf, speak your mind so to come to your heart. Be patient and go the ways that is shown, learn from your actions, as what is felt good and bad. Accept your self. The very best to you too!

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by skitzo
Hi I'm new here i don't know if i understand what you guys are talking about,ihave been having these terrible night sweats that soak the whole bed this has been going for about 6 months now and here lately if i take a nap or dose off for a few minutes i wake up trebling or vibrating when i read this forum it got me thinking maybe i'm not sick but something else is going on.

Question:

Have you been reading or studying any metaphysical literature that is new to you?
Do you have chills to or just the trembling, vibrating?
Have any new friend ot acquaintances that have been indocrinating you into anything new?
I am asking all this so we can try to rule out illness of any sort..

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   
No haven't been reading much, just looking around ats.no chills just trembling, no new friends

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   

No haven't been reading much, just looking around ats.no chills just trembling, no new friends

Are you frigthened when this happens?
Any specific region of you body feel the tingling the most?
Could be an inadvertent chakra opening on it's own.
If this were an illness, it would be getting much worse.
Feel free to share anymre information if you wish.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   
no doesn't scare me just don't know why I'm soaking wet when i wake up the trembling is all over but mostly in the upper part of my body i guess.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   

no doesn't scare me just don't know why I'm soaking wet when i wake up the trembling is all over but mostly in the upper part of my body i guess.

You are not a menopausal woman, are you?

Sounds to me that the openings are happening while you sleep, as you do not get these while awake, I think you are undergoing an initiation process to raide your awareness.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by AkashicWanderer
As we walk the Path of Razor's Edge we will have to suffer intensely for humanity, in order to pay off all our karma in this life. Is this what you mean by accelerated karma?

Inverencial Peace,
Akashic

I don't think they are referring to the gnostic straight path of self-realization

Perhaps indirectly they are

[edit on 083131p://22u53 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   

no chills just trembling

I would advise you if the trembling starts once again, to go fully up into it, as letting it al go its way, move your body in the ways it is 'pushed' into. I guess blocks aren't permitting to let your energy flow fluently. Tremble as much as you can, might sound ridiculous to some, but give it a try and tell me your experience! pls

mod edit to fix quote tags

[edit on 22-3-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   
No not a women . I got to go do some things hope i can catch up with you later.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
I don't think they are referring to the gnostic straight path of self-realization

Perhaps indirectly they are

Yes,indirectly is correct.
When I posted this, I was seeing all the seekers who were wandering among the in-between and I thought this may aid some.

[edit on 22-3-2006 by siriuslyone]

Mod Edit: Quoting Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 22-3-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I feel the pull to recluse myself and detach from those in my life that are more materialistic and ego-centric. I'm starting to see that they do not wish to wake from their own dream of hell and awake into the new heaven that more of us are awakening to. (the ascention)

I felt the tremmors, and the night sweats most intensly last month in Feburary. I would get dizzy spells and start sweating badly. Several other sensitive friends also reported similar experiences. Celia Fenn's energy reports for Lightworkers seems to be spot on latley

www.starchildascension.org...

I feel as though I need to seek guidance...a local shaman or somthing.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I felt the tremmors, and the night sweats most intensly last month in Feburary. I would get dizzy spells and start sweating badly. Several other sensitive friends also reported similar experiences. Celia Fenn's energy reports for Lightworkers seems to be spot on latley

It is great that you recognize what is happening to you.IMO, these type of occurences have maybe been speeded up to a great degree.
You are fortunate to have such friends. May I suggest you spend more time with these enlightened friends and you each keep a journal.Bless you.

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I tried to U2U post but I have a quota or something? I have been having a variety of symptoms in the last year with the most prevaliant being a high pitch whine inside my head which seems always present when I think of subjects of this type, which is a good part of the time. I intuitively believe it to be a preparation for a ride on a higher frequency, transporting of some kind. My thinking has been befuddled alot, transposing letters when speaking, spelling errors, common auto pilot functions of the brain suddenly failing like forgetting to hit the brake in the car to engage the shifter on my automatic transmission, not just once but for three days, was about to go to mechanic when my 14 daughter suggested I hit the brake first! Also physical maliase like a low level virus trying to find a part of the body to settle in, yet moving from shoulders to teeth to ears to stomach, etc..... I used to use moldivite but took a short break from it. Sycronicity is also happening like crazy unusual subjects coming up at least twice a day and the like the number combination of 3 and 5 are always messing with me and other stuff. Is Kundalini awakening directly connected to pineal gland awakening and have you seen the Tool video of the Kundalini awakening AND when pineal wakes do you see in 3-D?

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   
This is a too personal question, and I do not wish to answer here.
I will u2u you and if it is returned, than I will send you my email addy.
Hope you understand that some things are too sacred and secret to post here, I have been there, done that, you need immediate aid and I will help in any way I can.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join