It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Accelerated Karma Path, Anyone?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 08:55 PM
link   
All old souls are now doing accelerated Karmic settlement in this New Age. Our mission to integrate Spirituality into our interactions.
It is easy to feel Spiritual in relationship with nature.

It is relating to other humans that is messy.

That is because we learned how to do life and relationships in childhood. Through healing our childhood wounds we can learn to connect Spiritually and heal the planet.

"The term "old-soul" refers to the stage of consciousness evolution an individual has attained by this lifetime - it does not mean better than, or farther along than, those who do not have to do the healing. There is no hierarchy in the Truth of a Loving Great Spirit. Those who appear to have low, or no, consciousness in this lifetime are simply doing their healing in another space-time illusion parallel to this one. All old-souls are born at a heart-chakra level of consciousness and therefore have more sensitivity, and less capacity for denial, than other people. In other words, the gift of having access to Truth and Love carries with it the price of greatly increased emotional sensitivity." Robert Berney.

To make it simple, this path is chosen so that we can/do have more physical ailments, loneliness, dark nights of the soul, as we are living the 4 Horsemen Apocalypse incarnations, thus one may feel what the hell??
as it seems that others are not being affected by life's trials and tribulations than 'we' personally are.Thus we are living 4 normal lives at least.
But in choosing AK, we have promised to help any/all humans who will ever need us, as we are LOATHE to create any negative karma..

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I can feel my vibrational state excelerating lately. It seems to be getting more intense and I am really seeing the difference in people that are ascending and those that are not.

Where is this all going? It seems the new age is bringing such chaos to the world, and such inner peace at the same time....

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
I can feel my vibrational state excelerating lately. It seems to be getting more intense and I am really seeing the difference in people that are ascending and those that are not.

Where is this all going? It seems the new age is bringing such chaos to the world, and such inner peace at the same time....

langley--love langley..my voodoo is the best..

It is preparing us for the up-coming entrance to the upper planes, and if you have been feeling like you are vibrating like and are having various physical ills such as night sweats, diarrhea, tingling throughout you body, let it pass without thinking you are phsically ill, it is just the Universe cleansing your body so that one can be a strong as possible to help others, as soon there will be a BIG call for spiritual help, much more than all the aid we have been giving for the weather changes...as motherships are circling like never before..one must KNOW what is the right path, because a lot of earth ops are creating big hoaxes..
I know teh feeling of being able to see the ascenders,, causes one to become reclusive, seeing all the greed and darkness in others..But we must deal with them...
Sounds to me like you are being prepared.How long has this been going on?

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Well, I started this accension path like a 10 months ago, within 3 months, I was able to clear my mind of fear, hatred, and other negative personality. I was in a state of mind in which my mind was cleared, but it felt like I was stuck in a void. I was unclear about what to do next, and I began to freakout, and after that it just got worst. All I can say was I started question this state of mind. I felt free, but left without guidance, and I felt that one day I might, turn into a serial killer, and kill without motives or emotions, because their state of mind is similar to a persone in a state of mind of void.

I guess three weeks later, I told myself to restart everything all over, thus starting my whole progress all over. So I've been living a normal life for about 7 months now, until recently. I came to my senses again, and felt like restarting the whole accension process. I was a fool to end my progress because I realize we make our own decision, and that what seperates me from a serial killer. Well, I'm ready, just need some guidance.

Before I started all over, I encountered and experienced so much things, I saw a couple of those shadow people, I felt alot of vibration, I was able to astral project for short periods of time, I was able to control the "psiwheel", so yea, I would love to learn these things and more again.

[edit on 21-10-2005 by skyblueff0]

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by skyblueff0
Well, I started this accension path like a 10 months ago, within 3 months, I was able to clear my mind of fear, hatred, and other negative personality. I was in a state of mind in which my mind was cleared, but it felt like I was stuck in a void. I was unclear about what to do next, and I began to freakout, and after that it just got worst. All I can say was I started question this state of mind. I felt free, but left without guidance, and I felt that one day I might, turn into a serial killer, and kill without motives or emotions, because their state of mind is similar to a persone in a state of mind of void.

I guess three weeks later, I told myself to restart everything all over, thus starting my whole progress all over. So I've been living a normal life for about 7 months now, until recently. I came to my senses again, and felt like restarting the whole accension process. I was a fool to end my progress because I realize we make our own decision, and that what seperates me from a serial killer. Well, I'm ready, just need some guidance.

Before I started all over, I encountered and experienced so much things, I saw a couple of those shadow people, I felt alot of vibration, I was able to astral project for short periods of time, I was able to control the "psiwheel", so yea, I would love to learn these things and more again.

[edit on 21-10-2005 by skyblueff0]

Please believe me, I know that feeling..you could never become a killer.
When the accelerations are going on, and you feel in a weakened state, the negative entities who are just evil souls who do not want to reach the Light, will try to inhabit your body=Just keep your eye on the PRIZE.
If you have not gone through the Kundalini initiation, this will be your most TRYING time..you may have temperatures up to 106o, but do NOT go to the hospital as this will pass..You will feel like your spine is on fire..
As you are enduring this, but keep saying 'One's of the Light, help me..' and they will.
The reason I posted this is for the ones who are having a difficult times or feelings in their body and soul.
If this does not apply, then please pay these changes I speak of with debunking or whatever you wish.
May I suggest for you to get the Alice Bailey book titled Esoteric Psychology..It will help you as master K says a lot of dis-eases of the mystic.Sky--
Feel free to u2u me if you need to ever...Cause if you end it, you will have to start over....

[edit on 21-10-2005 by siriuslyone]

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   

All I can say was I started question this state of mind. I felt free, but left without guidance, and I felt that one day I might, turn into a serial killer, and kill without motives or emotions, because their state of mind is similar to a persone in a state of mind of void.

Peace for too long, is unbearable to the ego.

The ego needs to continually and repetitively linger in the past, or the future, in order to fill its sense of insufficiency. The present moment is its death.

The ego needs to create a separateness from other people. It needs its enemies in order to create a self. When you are no longer creating conflict, be it with your actions or thoughts, this separateness starts to fade. The ego cannot bear this, and will do anything it can to create conflict, to prove its superiority over another thing, and once again draw an imaginary line between itself, and the rest of the universe.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by AkashicWanderer

All I can say was I started question this state of mind. I felt free, but left without guidance, and I felt that one day I might, turn into a serial killer, and kill without motives or emotions, because their state of mind is similar to a persone in a state of mind of void.

Peace for too long, is unbearable to the ego.

The ego needs to continually and repetitively linger in the past, or the future, in order to fill its sense of insufficiency. The present moment is its death.

The ego needs to create a separateness from other people. It needs its enemies in order to create a self. When you are no longer creating conflict, be it with your actions or thoughts, this separateness starts to fade. The ego cannot bear this, and will do anything it can to create conflict, to prove its superiority over another thing, and once again draw an imaginary line between itself, and the rest of the universe.

Very adroit post, thank you.
In my life, the biggest errors I have made is in mates-friends who were/are ego-led.
This will set one back so far until the Spirit makes it impossible for that person to stay around a content, unselfish one, thus moves the people out of your life..
Ego-death is so vastly mis-understood leads to reclusivity as a Buddha for example..
While all around you are shipping for the biggest homes,newest cars, most expensive handbags, etc..they have no time for any spiritual food.sadly.
If Yeshua came back today and saw all the egoic churches, clothes, hats needed to "worship" him. he would do some major renovations..

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I am surprised by the lack of interest in this thread..
This is a time in history when this is having to be done by more and more people..
Maybe this will be of interest.

joy2meu.com...

[edit on 22-10-2005 by siriuslyone]

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   
bump

Maybe this thread will have folks see the real me, as I am in this and I wonder how many others are and do not realize it?
Bashing has been becoming more prevalent, so if you read this, I hope you will try to understand..

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   
You're talking about a big call... could it happend around the first half of April 2006??

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   
As we walk the Path of Razor's Edge we will have to suffer intensely for humanity, in order to pay off all our karma in this life. Is this what you mean by accelerated karma?

Originally posted by Sparhawk
You're talking about a big call... could it happend around the first half of April 2006??

Could what happen?

Inverencial Peace,
Akashic

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Siriuslyone in one of the first replies was talking about a BIG spiritual call that is going to happend soon. And i was wondering if it could happend more or less in the first half of April 2006...

[edit on 13-11-2005 by Sparhawk]

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by AkashicWanderer
As we walk the Path of Razor's Edge we will have to suffer intensely for humanity, in order to pay off all our karma in this life. Is this what you mean by accelerated karma?

Originally posted by Sparhawk

Could what happen?

Inverencial Peace,
Akashic

Yes, one can choose to be born into the harshest type of family to begin with and immediately you start to burn off not just yours, but familial, earthly karma.Seems like 5 to 1 odds.
I was in deep though today if there is ANY human condition I have not endured and all I could think of deep happiness w/ another being is one I suppose I will not have..Pisces does this at birth, but not all fish have chosen this path, but they will alwats be one ot the other swimming upstream or down stream never the twain shall meet.

What will happen?? Please post whatever you are referring to please.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone

[...] it is just the Universe cleansing your body so that one can be a strong as possible to help others, as soon there will be a BIG call for spiritual help, much more than all the aid we have been giving for the weather changes...[...]

That's what you wrote in your second reply... maybe i misunderstood what you were meaning (you know, language barrier, since i'm not English or American...), but from this i thought you were talking about some kinda spiritual call that's going to happend soon.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   
]]]]]It is preparing us for the up-coming entrance to the upper planes, and if you have been feeling like you are vibrating like and are having various physical ills such as night sweats, diarrhea, tingling throughout you body, let it pass without thinking you are phsically ill, it is just the Universe cleansing your body so that one can be a strong as possible to help others, as soon there will be a BIG call for spiritual help, much more than all the aid we have been giving for the weather changes...as motherships are circling like never before..one must KNOW what is the right path, because a lot of earth ops are creating big hoaxes..[[[[

I found it, sorry..
Yes it could come as soon as that, as it seems the ships are getting sighted more frequently than ever, and in more varied forns.
Do you have any perceptions about April? I would love to hear it, if you wish to share..
All we are here for is to un-cover the truth..

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Well, i dunno exactly... but some days ago (more or less 1 month ago) my girlfriend and i were talking about this/these last year/s, and we both feel these are times of change. What kinda change we still dunno, tho. It is a process that begun some years ago, and we feel it's going to reach its climax soon.

Well, some nights later i was dreaming, and i dreamt a date: 11 April 2006. I don't remember how this date came up into my mind, but i knew it was connected to the changes we were talking about.

Then last week she spoke with a friend of hers, and guess what? He also feels something is going to happend on 11 of April. He's been very cryptic about that. I'd like to arrange another meeting as soon as we manage, in order to talk to him and understand what he's feeling.

Anyway, since i feel too that something is going to happend soon, as soon as i read your topic i wanted to check that date...

[edit on 13-11-2005 by Sparhawk]

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Yes, DO make your friend share what he has seen too, as 2 people having a certain date in mind could be a very significant event.
Tell him that you do not wish to pry, but you are going through changes too.Please let me know what comes from it...

mod edit to remove quote of previous post

[edit on 13-11-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Precisely.

I dunno if we'll manage to meet him this week or not... anyway, as soon as i manage to catch some infos, i'll be happy to share them with you

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   
bump for new members.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   
What are the motherships that you speak of? Namaste, AAC

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join