It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open Your Eyes

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Hi folks,

Guess who made the compilation... the Jacobs story is true. If you want to convince yourself even more, listen to his story on this page:

www.checktheevidence.com...

It's about 1/3 way down the page.

Time to wake your friends up folks - please share the information with as many people as you are able. Burn CD's and DVD's - it only takes ONE of those clips to be genuine, then we have a new world to enter (that's the way I look at it). So - let's see if there are Bad Guys messing with us and let's ask the good guys to help, if this the case. Doesn't seem like we have much time to make a choice if you ask me.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I just thought i'd bring this thread back from the death, just incase you haven't seen the video, thats at the begining of this thread, if you like UFO's then you'll love Open your Eyes, its one of the best ufo compilations available.

All the best... ian

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   
..this was a very good vid.

Nice compilation....

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 10:36 PM
link   
This a real great video if only the was some way to get this video to everyone in the u.s then i bet you people would take ufos more seriously

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I would like to hear from the consumate skeptics, debunkers and other poo-poo types that frequent ATS; what is your take on this video compilation? Can you "open your eyes?" or is it to painful to think the universe may be a little different than your narrow, constipated, tunnelvision.

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
I would like to hear from the consumate skeptics, debunkers and other poo-poo types that frequent ATS; what is your take on this video compilation? Can you "open your eyes?" or is it to painful to think the universe may be a little different than your narrow, constipated, tunnelvision.

The one thing I know is poo... Specifically the flinging of said steamy brown commentary...

And my eyes are open, as my aim is significantly better that way.

Skeptic Monkeys, not just for spandex anymore...

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I just finished watching the video and this had to be the most convinsing video i have ever seen.the video had some good interviews in it too.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   
digging up the thread again since i see no skeptics attempted to disprove much of the amazing footage in it.

Has anyone debunked the 1997 video from Mexico where it looks like theres 75 white balls in the sky in formation? if thats real then what the hell is it?

another good one was near the end from Canada in 2003 where the guy clearly videotpapes a metallic saucer with light reflecting of it, looks pretty real to me- then it disappears.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Hi bruise,

Originally posted by bruise
digging up the thread again since i see no skeptics attempted to disprove much of the amazing footage in it.

Has anyone debunked the 1997 video from Mexico where it looks like theres 75 white balls in the sky in formation? if thats real then what the hell is it?

there's been many ufo fleets seen in mexico over the last decade or so that haven't yet had any real explanation.

mexico fleet
April 11, 2005, UFO fleet over Mexico city

A massive UFO sighting took place on Friday June 24, 2005 in Xalapa, Mexico witnessed by Xalapa's governor Fidel Herrera Beltran, members of his staff, the Xalapa's police department, newspapers and television reporters.

Originally posted by bruise
another good one was near the end from Canada in 2003 where the guy clearly videotpapes a metallic saucer with light reflecting of it, looks pretty real to me- then it disappears.

A lot of skeptics believe this to be a balloon, i suppose we could argue the case without coming to any firm conclusion, but nevertheless very interesting footage.
Marks ufo

All the best... ian

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join