It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open Your Eyes

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Hello

Thank you iamian for this video. I give you a vote

The website checktheevidence.com is great, it has plenty of audio and video clips. Very good find.

Thanks again

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Musclor
Hello

Thank you iamian for this video. I give you a vote

The website checktheevidence.com is great, it has plenty of audio and video clips. Very good find.

Thanks again

hey thanks for the vote Musclor

i just love finding new stuff on the net, and its great that there's ppl
to share it with,

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 12:38 AM
link   
And were um was this footage filmed from? Looks like its in outer space itself.

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by mstkn28
...I really look foward to the day that something more substantial comes around... We have alot of people looking at the sky these days with all kinds of cameras and video recorders, when will someone come foward with the footage that shows something or someone close-up and personal? You know the kind where everyone says
OH S%!T!!!
MSTKN

I hear you.
I'd say there are more people waiting for this than there are actual experiencers who have knowledge of ETI exisitance.
Somewhat unfair for people like us on the "outer" or should I say believers but not experiencers.

Patience.... i guess.

Still waiting on this download.... tap tap tap..... cmon...

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whompa1
And were um was this footage filmed from? Looks like its in outer space itself.

Could you please be more specific about wich footage you are refering to whompa?

if your refering to the warhead incident, that was only an animated reinactment,

all the best ian

[edit on 23-10-2005 by iamian]

Ram

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Uhm... Okay.. Boy's and girls..

The Animated one are from one of the wittnesses in the disclosure project..

The dude with the glasses. A former Teacher...
They made the animation... Cause it was taken out of the film... By he's "boss"..
He was working with rockets.... And they filmed every launch.

It was cut out of the original film.
It's a crazy story - But it can be true...

---------------------------------------------
And because of this singel animation... Wich i also believe i saw in "out of the blue" - Does not make all the rest of the footage animations.

I want you to see the chinise part - that starts at 30:06....

And if you study on the net - You will see that these craft... Are looking like that... Something to do with electricty.
And if you want more - then look at Sonora sightings

Here you can see lights and triangels... and loads of them...
They are all new...videos... But for some reason it all stopped on 27 august 2005..
On the left you can see month... Wich have clips inside.
And one of the clips in the "open your eyes" does have one from sonora also....

Well i think the "open your eyes" are a very homemade production. You have to understand... Their is a battle goin on... In these days to get as much out as possible. And BBC and CNN and so on won't show it...on TV just yet.. This is what i mean about homemade. It's not take care of... No-one cares about UFO's... In the daily struggle... And by that - Noone looks at the skies...

I have seen lights in the skies this summer... Orange and som white/blue ones. Actually i have seen 5.. This summer.
Flying above... And i can tell you - Theire is a difference in the way airplane lights looks - compared to the fireballs.

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Sorry if off the subject, but should I understand that the Disclosure Project is the one with the various people declaring that they are willing to swear before congress with regards to the information they have been exposed to in realtion to their positions... I have seen it and while feel deep down that I need to believe it, I cannot justify to myself how it is that they presented their evidence (or brief summary of) without the aid of projected images, sound or video. Am I just sitting on the fence, or am I being a little too judgemental thanks to the knowledge of the common technology that is being used today? I only raise this as footage is always available in short form for download on the internet, but it seems to me (my opinion only of course!) that as soon as something arrives that has the impression of meat on the bones, nothing is revealed. Any ideas?

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Thanks very much, iamian....awesome film

There was a bunch there I'd never seen....and good to see certain ones like the Phoenix lights in better res...

Interesting to see the footage shot by the Italian tourists visiting Sydney...
where the orangey craft 'gives birth' to another....there's another piece of
footage I've got that's got the same incident shot from the other side of Sydney.

The original para-normal site were giving a free 250 meg download last
year which had a bunch of good ones, including that other view of the
Sydney one. So much good footage out there...you could probably put
together 5 volumes of this stuff.

Man, that swamp gas sure does some weird #, eh?

here's a paste of a post I did earlier...worth a look if you haven't seen it

I'm posting some footage from Australia, shot by a friend of ours.
The guy has been inundated with orbs & ufo's almost nightly for about 5
years, and has about 50 hours of footage.

Please check out this footage, my wife and many others have gone to this
remote location to see the nightly display...it's definitely not lens anomalies
or satellites

Scroll slightly down on each page to view the vid
I might add, the guy didn't even have a PC when he shot this stuff...
we sent him one AFTER we'd viewed 3 VHS tapes full of this stuff, so he
could set up a website.
No hoaxing going on here

www.asoulartphenomena.com...

(Note: compare the rectangular nature of the 'lights' in this amazing video
with Bill Hamilton's stop-frame analysis of the recent Phoenix footage. Also
note the 'one-up, two-down configuration as seen in the Mexican military
footage. Music dubbed over to hide expletives...heh)

Much more to come...some of the links don't work on the site...but check it out!

Here's the two comparison pics re: the 3rd clip & the June Phoenix clip..

Australia

Phoenix

Thanks again, iamian...all the best

Peace to all

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Very cool video great find, It had a lot of footage that I had not seen before and also longer versions of footage I had seen! Although there are a couple of the pieces of footage that IMO are slightly dubious most of it I imagine would be impossible to debunk! I especially liked the full colour NASA footage! The statements from 1st hand witnesses to the Roswell incident was also very interesting!

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Great video, thanks for sharing it.
The part most impressive to me was at:
56m46s
2 January 1998
Capao Redondo, Sao paulo - Brazil

I challenge any skeptic to give me one explanation for that.
Plus the dialog of the ppl filming shows the tension and surprise.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamian
ts there....awesome footage!!!

Did u mean this one jimstradamus
ufo, space

This was a different event,
GameSetMatch was talking about the ballistic missile tests launched from Vandenberg Air Force base in California In 1964,

This is what I was talking about. Looks like it was filmed from outer space.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Hey Whompa...I saw a documentary with that footage sometime ago and if memory serves correct it is space shuttle footage and the dialog of the footage stated it was U.S. star wars technology attemting to shoot down the UFO,Im gonna do some looking and see if i can find that documentary....It may be possible that Iamian has more 411 on that....Ian?

Im kind of having second thoughts that it might be from an apollo mission

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Isnt the beam coming from the ground though? I was aware of space based star wars but not ground based?? Also if that is from the space shuttle its pretty interesting that they were able to capture it. Too me that sounds a little fishy... Almost as if the shuttle was there for that exact footage instead of a coincidence.

[edit on 24-10-2005 by Whompa1]

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Granted this isnt the exact footage but its contents and explanation are almose one in the same...One question that goes through my mind is are we shooting at them or are they shooting at each other?

STS-48 mission

UFO footage from STS-48 mission again, taken aboard the Space Shuttle Discovery in September 1991. A dramatic piece of shuttle footage. Several UFOs are seen moving about the atmosphere at great speed and what appears to be weapons fire, is seemingly directed toward them. One even appears to be hit in some of the better generation video tapes of this event. Is this a secret Star Wars test? Check out this excellent footage

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Nice post iamian
I would recommend this for others to view. Some of the scenes were just undeniabaly wild. I wonder why any of the major aplhabet stations have not ran any of this video? To the best of my knowledge they have'nt. This is a must see video and if anyone had a lick of sense they too would believe. What gets me going is the fact that too many people around the world who have nothing to gain and are pillars of the community like doctors and lawyers, and even more famous people have seen things like what I just saw in the video that are not willing to come forth and report such things because society might think they are nuts. For those who have doubts are IMHO going through life with blinders on.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   
1 vote for you, iamian....good job!

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   
some info on the ufo in space:
www.mufor.org...

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ganesh2005
1 vote for you, iamian....good job!

thanks Ganesh, thank you very much

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Wow Seriously...wow awesome compilation, thnx for posting, i enjoyed every second of it.

Some of the video's are realy new to me and pretty convincing aswell.

You have one more vote iamian

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by XyZeR
Wow Seriously...wow awesome compilation, thnx for posting, i enjoyed every second of it.
You have one more vote iamian

hey thanks for the vote XyZeR,

glad you enjoyed the vid,

All the best

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join