It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS.humor: Bird Flu or Mad Cow: You Choose

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   

PODcast: Bird Flu or Mad Cow: You Choose
An irreverent look at death, disease, the economy, and of course - taxes.

length: 10:28
file: btshpodcast_635.mp3
size: 3901k
feed: btsh

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Hi all - this podcast is a bit of black humor. I would really, really appreciate any criticism or feedback.

Thanks,

sofi

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I just figured out how to work this podcast thing and I listen to a good number of them last night. Personally I found that one to be the best that I listened to, was a really good laugh and very well written err spoken err well you get the idea

EDIT:Oh Almost forgot POKE!!

[edit on 21-10-2005 by silentlonewolf]

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Couple of points:

-I had to save it on my PC and slow it down to listen to it. (Maybe just my ears) but a couple minutes of fast talk is ok, but I really couldn't hear everything without trying really hard and I wanted to hear it all.

-I don't know why you put it in humor, as I think you have some great serious points and many may not listen to it. There's a great conspiracy slant to this.

-When you talked at the end about our insurance and pension plans, it really struck me as a possibility! Hey, Bush's social security plan flopped horribly. This could be plan B.

Great PODcast! I think it should be in ATS or BTS talk... slowed down.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
-I don't know why you put it in humor, as I think you have some great serious points and many may not listen to it. There's a great conspiracy slant to this.

Yeah I didn't even notice it was in humor. Also to go along with those illnesses, once you start looking into factory farming and the enviormental aspects that go along with that industry, it gets to be a little alarming.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Thanks silentlonewolf and Benevolent Heretic - I am considering redoing it. But it means transcribing, re-recording, and re-mixing... Darn.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Forgot about this - haven't listened to it in a long time.

I like it.

So bump. ...Enjoy.

top topics

join