It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Website

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Suggest further awareness
---------------------------

I still like to look into the matter without the aids of the expert view points - they reject this piece of video due to its misleading style, and the rough edges of the video.

Still, some evidence is unique and simply there, judging as a human, becasue a human face is involved, and two other life-form as well, the russian scientist, also seem to be the only one can testify, sadly.

I do think the given video is more evidence enough to proof the validity of the situation, more of the video of course appreciated.

Well human simply reflect what we are feeling, if it is in trouble we call help - If someone setting you up, alway a trace! Just too strong the evidence, that the only piece missing is when the full picture get to the next step up, I don't think of the worse for the future.

The first time I get my eye on the image, the world as well known from forum across, the massage is serious sadly the community is not reporting and seem powerless in a call like this one.

I will refuse to just wait and see, as the world situation getting worse and worse every moment, thing just not right in the chain of events taken place one after another, I as a Man will activate warning and act with others, live.

Forum across:
aliensandufos.forumco.com...

*** Nice to meet up with you all, Hi Papajake, I am off to rest for now, chat next day.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
All it was is 5 seconds? I should have watched it before !

One thing I have to say is that the video and the note really dont make sense. Who wrote the note? The alien? OMGWTF !

Seriously, I dont understand the video/note.

The weird point of view / "alien noises" put me off this one.

[edit on 22-10-2005 by Dulcimer]

Thats exactly what i thought, What the hell is going on here, 5 WHOLE seconds wow, i guess the camera man must have croaked right after filming it, maybe the alien attacked him or soemthing

Why does every video have to be soo quick, and not steady for one second. That alone raises some alarm.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   
See! This is proof that hot chicks DO get abducted!

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist. I mean no offense to the women on this site with experiences that exceed my own.

I just don't get it. Why would there be a 'video ' from 'monster cam' Dr Who perspective? At the very least, why do creatures with an eliptical artefact field of vision include visual features that fill out a rectanguler European television screen?

Why is there the sound of the probe being extracted? It makes a loud 'mushy biological' sound relative to the bubbling sound in the background? That's a loud bit of tissue!

[edit on 26-6-2006 by Ectoterrestrial]

[edit on 26-6-2006 by Ectoterrestrial]

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I was looking for possible code in the 168KB WMV file, come across this seem solid comment in Italy\German, strange witness! Very insider! Beckground info:

In the video they are present completely authentic particular that only who has endured, approval...
during the breaking in of probes to continuous circle, the blood comes depurato from the catecholamines during the breaking in of the systems of neurosinaptica modulation.

Link as follows:
translate.google.com...://www.gatago.com/it/discussioni/ufo/12281109.html&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=1&ct=result&prev=/ search%3Fq%3D788431.wmv%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 12:55 AM
link   
all i get is server not found, so dont know what u guys are talking about

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Here is the video they are talking about mate......

video.google.com...

If it's real ..... oh wow.....if it's fake.....oh wow

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Hey What movie is that from ...species 4?
Totally fake.

What are those things coming out of her supposed to be ?

[edit on 27-6-2006 by imbalanced]

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I saw the video...

I could make a better fake then that...please.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by imbalanced
Hey What movie is that from ?
Totally fake.

What are those things coming out of her supposed to be ?

we don't now!, it is fake...remember?, so it's nothing!

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 03:45 AM
link   
*cough* Proof its fake *cough*

how could you guys miss that? lol..

totally FAKE

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 04:10 AM
link   
more like *cough* www.eyepod.org...

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 04:12 AM
link   
looks like a good movie !!!!
cool!!!

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Poetic way to see this, would be one secintist risk his own life to bring the word back home, ever this video do take place in the universe somehow, this light travel and transform, at last reach back to Earth in a chance of miracle, a story of a heroic adventure and homing romance.

In bewteen, must there be the signature of the force acting as a guard, if nothing found this whole piece of information worth nothing at all.

Should this age old miracle greater then the Alien and Earth shine out easily?

Actual test known to be possible, that one may step out and follow Richard. he has returned safely post on April: Skeketon on the Moon.

[edit on 27-6-2006 by Cake]

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   
No, there is still nothing new on www.kbat746432.info ! Aboslutely nothing. Some related information ought to be out there waiting to be found I believe. Big one.

Because I try to proof the nature of this like a crime scene, say you break in the woman house/room, all the real life appliances likely to be orderly present! Follow by a alert in case being discovered, this then you are looking at is perversity not fake.

Deadend, apart from some point worth notice, such as when the alien lay hand on the woman, and when the alien has put pressure on one of the pipe line located on the woman's side, also twice some scan / funny circular light blast off within the 5 seconds period, etc.

"Upon the King word and command, release more of this sort of material, for the truth sake. Now at this instant" said Cake.

~*~

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by sickdeathfiend
*cough* Proof its fake *cough*

how could you guys miss that? lol..

totally FAKE

There we have it. Its a teaser for the film which looks great.

Cake I couldn't understand a word of your last post, although I think you are still taking it as real evidence. Its a trailer.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I'm still following their words, will act in the time I am losing my home planet, Earth, I spend the least time of my life to understand, I'm very upset by this truth I behold like priceless present and soul.

The world now can not be worst I say.

Text by human witness:

"You know, I'm afraid you don't understand what these things are that you think are ETs." And I said, "Oh, you're referring to the man-made ones that are programmed life forms?" And he pushed back from the table; he asked, "How do you know about that?"
"We were hoaxing a lot of these abduction events that people think are extraterrestrial contact. Well, this one place where I worked -- it was underground -- there were all these containers. And there were these creatures that we were growing in a culture medium that were at different stages of development. And these creatures looked like what people think are extraterrestrials."

Link for "a free chapter 32" Disclose Project, and google video found:

www.gaiaguys.net...

video.google.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Hello Jack, I understand this not as a game trailer, the question is when the body touch the element like fire, water, anything not in our world it "burn" and "drown" as the result, more harder I think for any beings just to simply lay hand on us like this, from another space and time!

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Hi, there. I checked the letter as it shows spin off web site by the member of this forum. There are some serious mistakes in the Russian letter ( in Russian( that inicates that the letter might be writted by the peson attending grade 5 or 6 or the junior high. I am Russian, so believe me. The grammar structure of the responding letter in English does not corespond to the native Russian using English. Somebody is trying to imitate Russian speaking person. Real scientist will never make thaT MANY MISSPELLINGS in the original handwritten letter. Also the use of the word "comrades" indicates that it is a hoax. Real russian person would use collegaes. The "comrades" was never used in the science surroundings. It was not used science perestroika, from 1985.
So give the letter to reaLLY RUSSIAN PERSON TO LOOK AT!!!

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by can525
Hi, there. I checked the letter as it shows spin off web site by the member of this forum. There are some serious mistakes in the Russian letter ( in Russian( that inicates that the letter might be writted by the peson attending grade 5 or 6 or the junior high. I am Russian, so believe me.(snip)

I'm not surpised. What amazes me is that this is still an active thread.

It's been shown to be a trailer for a movie.

Jeez - if this is so interesting, then buy the freaking thing and watch it in the comfort of your own home.

This belongs in BTS.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
They final make a dream-like comment concern what is questioning us, is the dream, vision or the unseen, which we image important? All those would one day become real just breaths if take-heart aways.

OK! they say that mind and thought, those littlest things matter the most, very simple, hard to put in action! Because I am stuck with the flesh.

The speed/Nerve-cicle we see in the Russian video, the alien's reflex time give rise to the subject of "Travel in Time".

Great Info, much too many!!

video.google.com...

Same practical demonstrations:

video.google.com...

However worst maybe, I ZZzzzzZZZZ zz zz . .... NightNight.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join