It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Website

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   
You are not going to believe the video on this site. I am still sitting here in disbelief with what I saw. I think it is supposed to be some kind of alien footage.

www.kbat746432.info...

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Look slike a clip from some crappy movie to be honest.

Here is WHOSI info for the domain:

Domain ID
11011579-LRMS
Domain Name:KBAT746432.INFO
Created On:15-Oct-2005 20:03:21 UTC
Last Updated On:18-Oct-2005 20:03:43 UTC
Expiration Date:15-Oct-2006 20:03:21 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:Moniker Online Services Inc. (R245-LRMS)
Registrant ID:MONIKER173234
Registrant Name:Moniker Privacy Services
Registrant Organization:Moniker Online Services, LLC.
Registrant Street1:20 SW 27th Ave.
Registrant Street2:Suite 201
Registrant City
ompano Beach
Registrant State/Province:FL
Registrant Postal Code:33069
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.9549848445
Registrant FAX:+1.9549699155
Registrant Email:[email protected]
Admin ID:MONIKER173234
Admin Name:Moniker Privacy Services
Admin Organization:Moniker Online Services, LLC.
Admin Street1:20 SW 27th Ave.
Admin Street2:Suite 201
Admin City
ompano Beach
Admin State/Province:FL
Admin Postal Code:33069
Admin Country:US
Admin Phone:+1.9549848445
Admin FAX:+1.9549699155
Admin Email:[email protected]
Billing ID:MONIKER173234
Billing Name:Moniker Privacy Services
Billing Organization:Moniker Online Services, LLC.
Billing Street1:20 SW 27th Ave.
Billing Street2:Suite 201
Billing City
ompano Beach
Billing State/Province:FL
Billing Postal Code:33069
Billing Country:US
Billing Phone:+1.9549848445
Billing FAX:+1.9549699155
Billing Email:[email protected]
Tech ID:MONIKER173234
Tech Name:Moniker Privacy Services
Tech Organization:Moniker Online Services, LLC.
Tech Street1:20 SW 27th Ave.
Tech Street2:Suite 201
Tech City
ompano Beach
Tech State/Province:FL
Tech Postal Code:33069
Tech Country:US
Tech Phone:+1.9549848445
Tech FAX:+1.9549699155
Tech Email:[email protected]
Name Server
NS3.TOTALCHOICEHOSTING.COM
Name Server
NS4.TOTALCHOICEHOSTING.COM

reports.internic.net...

[edit on 20-10-2005 by AgentSmith]

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   
A case of viral marketing?

I studied Russian at school, but I am more than a little rusty after over a decade, so I couldn't translate the letter beyond a couple of words.

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   
This is the translation:

Citizens of the Russian Federation,

Being a member of the Russian Cosmic Academy with a 22-year experience, I resign as a chief of the project KBAT746432.

This project concerns existence and safety of all human kind. The Russian government has (word that means that they cannot be proven false, very true, proven) proof that is able to change life on Earth as we know it.

The Russian government informed the U.S. Government, but neither of the governments wanted to disclose these proofs.

My responsibility as a scientist and a citizen is to disclose this secret information. An alien spaceship crashed in the sea Kara just north of the Siberian plateau.

The extracted (??something??) of crash remains microtype was restored and all stored information has been deciphered. Fragments from the invention clearly show experiments conducted on people, which were conducted by the extraterrestrials.

My life is in danger, and that's why I am relocating from place to place. I wil provide all possible evidence as soon as it will be possible despite all the complications.

Comrades, we crossed the line, people ought to know the truth.

If you all don't present the full evidence, I will find a way to do it myself.
(end)

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   
This doesn't look real to me. But if it is...God help us!

That looks sick! But I'd bet good money it's fake.

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Is the video gross? I don't want to watch it if it gross.

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
It's not gross. Its like just a few seconds of a person laying in a bed but she (and the bed, etc) look like they are pod-people or something. Plus the camera lens has some kind of eyeball effect like you're looking from a creature's perspective.

Looks horribly fake to me.

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Looks fake,

but Im also getting an un-nerving feeling. There is something in the background that glows to the far right, I don't like it, not watching it again. The only gross part is the elongated needle which appears to be very close to the females right ovary. Her skin seems to be burnt or partially decomposed, but it could also be an odd looking fabric, its hard to tell due to the quality, she also seems conscious.

It has a very, fake feel to it, as the enviroment appears to be "alive". And the un-nessacary camera effect.

[edit on 20-10-2005 by Vorta]

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Thanks Zedd. I was worried it was going to be Harlequin ichthyosis or something.

Anyway, that looked pretty cheap.

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 08:36 PM
link   
it does look a bit fake but whoever faked it and for whatever reason would have to have had a budget as the environment and equipment etc look pretty high quality.

The material over the ladies body looks very similar to that used in the movie "fire in the sky" which appeared similar to rubber gloves that became tight upon the skin when liquid was applied to it.

It certainly is creepy. The whole "fish eye" perspective thing reminds me of those things in "Riddick" that use remote viewing as well as body heat signatures to identify targets.

If the video is authentic, for me it it conjures up questions as to what medium it was originally recorded in, for example, is this an individuals perspective recorded using a mechanisim to record images from the mind or dreams not yet familiar to us or was someone there with a handycam and a memory stick... who knows..

If this footage is not from a movie and faked for whatever reason, someone has too much time on thier hands and way to much money to create such an elaborate set, im betting this could well be real in one way or another.

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Can someone directly link me to the video? The page that was linked to was only the letter.

Thank you very much.

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Not even one thanks for the translation I did ! HMPH !

BTW the video link is on the same page as the letter. At the top.

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 10:52 PM
link   
thanks heaps for the translation buddy!

I certainly appreciated it.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by heyzeus321
You are not going to believe the video on this site. I am still sitting here in disbelief with what I saw. I think it is supposed to be some kind of alien footage.

www.kbat746432.info...

How did you find it by the way? The domain was only registered a few days ago and when I checked last night it hadn't been crawled by the search engines?

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 02:39 AM
link   
maybe a promo for an indie film or something. Does look fake, cheap, and the fishlens effect doesn't really help much either...the site is probably there to help promote the film/book/etc in some way and hence that's why it seems unfinished/incomplete.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I think it is far beyond obvious that this is a scence from a movie. Or a show or series or w/e, point is, it's si-fi.

Honestly people, what was on that ship didn't look like anything anyone has ever described.

It is your typical image of organic type aliens with the ships which are alive, and slime all over the place and all that crap....I mean come on please - nobody can take this seriously.

And what's with the eye-type oval stuff over the camera? And what's with the camera?

You really think thse alleged alliens will just invite someone with a camera to film them do experiments on humans? Just because it's cool or something? And have an oval-shaped object on the lens?

Ridiculous.
ETs exist, they visit us, this is a scene from a movie.....

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith

Originally posted by heyzeus321

www.kbat746432.info...

How did you find it by the way? The domain was only registered a few days ago and when I checked last night it hadn't been crawled by the search engines?

I found it from a friend. It's Russian letters and a jpeg, what are the search engines supposed to index? What's your point?

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manincloak
I think it is far beyond obvious that this is a scence from a movie. Or a show or series or w/e, point is, it's si-fi.

Honestly people, what was on that ship didn't look like anything anyone has ever described.

It is your typical image of organic type aliens with the ships which are alive, and slime all over the place and all that crap....I mean come on please - nobody can take this seriously.

And what's with the eye-type oval stuff over the camera? And what's with the camera?

You really think thse alleged alliens will just invite someone with a camera to film them do experiments on humans? Just because it's cool or something? And have an oval-shaped object on the lens?

Ridiculous.
ETs exist, they visit us, this is a scene from a movie.....

When did you become the expert? How do you know what an alien ship looks like? If you have pictures of you and your alien buddies please show and tell.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Hrm... why so defensive?

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I don't know what to think. The hands holding the needle don't seem to close, and the fingers don't move. Too short, wierd lens, fast moving.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join