It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blacks Must "Exterminate White People" (Millions of nut-jobs movement)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Millions more movement summary. A pre rally conference aired on C-SPAN. Watch the 4 hr. video if you wish.

This video starts out well enough. As the video starts we hear a discussion about how blacks were depicted differently than whites by the media. Examples are given such as the picture of the black woman referenced as looting while white people were said to be looking for food. Fair enough. But from this point on the talk goes downhill. The Superdome in New Orleans is said to be another slave ship. The levees were breeched on purpose by explosives with the intent of drowning blacks. The Tuskegee experiment was set-up to run blacks off of oil-rich land in Oklahoma. On and on the conspiracy talk grows.

There was some actual discussion of setting up a black media network to promote black interest. I think this was the actual purpose for this meeting, but it's hard to tell. Just when I was starting to believe that someone might actually be making sense, they were relieved by others that started preaching the exterminating of black people by the whites. More radical ideas were presented. Ideas such as black aligning themselves with N. Korea, who would serve as a nuclear ally who would help put pressure on the whites of the United States. I kid you not. I've never heard any group make this statement before.

But wait, it gets worse. "Every time you see a black woman on television without a black man, 350 black men have just been killed." It seems that white people run out and exterminate black people when they see these commercials. I don't know what science and research this comment comes from. Probably none, but that didn't stop them from making these claims. I did enjoy the comment that "Buying $8000 rims is not relevant to our freedom". You know, that's true for any race. You'll never get ahead by wasting your money on unneeded stuff.

Let's roll along to the man who claims that the avian flu is another tool to exterminate the black people. Never mind the fact that this disease is currently flourishing in Asia and hasn't been seen at all in the United States. Also any vaccine shots that may be given out in the future will just be an excuse to inject tracking microchips into blacks. They will track the blacks so the can exterminate them. This little rant spiraled down into claims, that white bread, white sugar, white flour, and white rice were all methods to weaken the blacks. Blacks need to stop eating this food. It seems that even the food in the United States is racist. I suppose the whites in America are immune from the poisons in these foods.

Finally wrapping up the meeting a man claims that the only solution, the only answer to the black people's problems, is to "exterminate the white people off the face of the planet. The problem on the planet is white people" (Applause)

How did these people get on C-SPAN for 4 hours? Can we call them "nut-jobs" without being labeled as racist? This thing spun out of control into a war cry to kill white people, and yet the camera kept rolling. White people were called "The 'N' word". Yes, that's right, they used the unspeakable "n word" over and over again in referencing another race of people. Apparently you can say anything you want, you can call for an extermination of another race, you can suggest an alignment with N. Korea to help blackmail our government. It's all fine if you're black. And they wonder why they get treated differently….

The kool-aid is good my brother...good indeed. Let's pass it around the room so we all can drink of this fine beverage.

[edit on 20-10-2005 by dbates]

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I saw enough of it to know they were nut jobs. Then when I started reading about the speakers they turned away, namely gay and lesbian black leaders, I knew why they were nut jobs.

Religion as a weapon is dangerous in anyone's hand.

[edit on 20-10-2005 by RANT]

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   
My gosh... this reminds me of the kind of manifestos posted in the 'stop the MADDness' thread ( politics.abovetopsecret.com... ) by those nut-job lesbians who want to exterminate all men.

There's gonna be noone left...

"R.I.P Humankind. Exterminated my nut-jobs. A-long-time-BC - 2006"

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Excuse me, but ^#*@ RACISM!!

I'm white, and I grew up in inner city Detroit, which if you didn't know, is about 98% black. I was on the receiving end of racism quite often. But am I myself a racist? HELL NO!

Sorry if I seem nonsensical... But racism is without a doubt, one of the WORST things ever.

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Ahh, their mistake was to actually say "white people."

They should've just used "devils" like alot of hip-hop stars do.

[edit on 10/20/2005 by DiabolusFireDragon]

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiabolusFireDragon
They should've just used "devils"

I'm sure they threw that out somewhere in the mix. I just didn't have the patience to watch all 4 hrs of that nonsense. I have no doubt that an instance of "The white devil-man" was spoken at least once in thier pow-wow...O wait! Is it racist to say "pow-wow"?

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Ahhhhh....BUT!!! You must admit: Freedom of Speech is a wonderful thing!

You may not like what was said, and it doesn't mean they're right; just like
it doesn't mean similar "nutjobs" of other ethnic persuasions are right either,
but so far they ALL have the right to say what they will...and even
have it televised! How friggin' cool is that!!

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Well, said. Three cheers for the U.S.A. were everyone can speak their mind. No matter what state of mind you're in, or how little mind you have.

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 09:37 PM
link   
What gets me is that if this had been a white rally and a white man had said such garbage, this topic thread, along with virtually every mainstream media source, would be having mad arse racial or racist discussions on this from the likes of such "nutjobs" as were covered by C-SPAN.

What flavor kool-aid tonight people?
But hey, in the immortal words of WalksThroughTime, "Freedom of Speech is a wonderful thing!"

IMHO, its a "wonderful thing" only when those words spoken suit ones agenda, message, goal, or bias, etc.

seekerof

[edit on 20-10-2005 by Seekerof]

new topics

top topics

join