It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Smiles for Their Mug Shot?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Drunks, tards and Tom DeLay. That's who.

Smoking Gun Has It!

Hard to tell if that's the this is not happening look or more like the look in WishMaster 2: Evil Never Dies when... well, I'd hate to ruin it if you haven't seen it.

Either way...

His booking sheet.

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Hmmm... Looks like he's in good company, as far as mug shot smiles go:

Behold: Dapper John (Scroll to bottom of page)

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   
He looks like an ad for presidential candidacy

I was completly amazed that the judge in charge of this case had him put under arrest.

It tells you that when it comes to braking the law God is not there to help you.
You are on your own.

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Too weird... too weird.... too weird.

That dude on any meds?

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Here is the answer for "the smile"

www.sfgate.com.../n/a/2005/10/20/national/w182004D64.DTL&type=printable

Why is Tom DeLay smiling? After all, he's been indicted. Forced out of his job as House majority leader. And called into court for fingerprinting and a mugshot like a common criminal.

Answer: A photo of DeLay grinning from ear to ear doesn't pack quite the punch in a Democratic attack ad as one that looks more like the mugshot of, say, actor Hugh Grant.

Democrats are so predictable, so they use it against them! I love it!

[edit on 20-10-2005 by Carseller4]

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   
dang, get a grip...it's a freaking mugshot!

it will be used against him whether he's smiling or has his finger up his nose. it's a mugshot!

Delay should be worrying about what the prosecution is using against him not the democrats...whoa...the denial is just amazing. he's unfit to be in government. matter of fact, republicans should be the first in line calling for his resignation not making excuses for why he's smiling in his mugshot.
dude, its a mugshot, wake up.

oh my god, this can't be real.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 06:50 AM
link   
RANT,

Just came over here to set the record straight. I found out why his mugshot is confusing you so bad. The version you got didn't have the caption.

All is well.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Here is the answer for "the smile"...

We all know why mobsters smile for their mug shot. It's an FU to the law.

Actually I think money launderers are pretty predictable and smart prosecutors use their hubris to their advantage.

One would have to be a real dim thug to think this is clever strategy. If the DA is such a partisan hack (as DeLay's defense claims) then why wouldn't he go for the required sign and height bar every other indicted criminal must go through? Why agree to this special treatment above the law for smilin' Tom DeLay if you think the picture they released hurt their case against the litigator that loves to flaunt the law so much?

Who's predictable? Who walked into a trap?

Criminals are so predictable, so prosecutors use it against them! I love it!

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I like val's version of it, he,he,

Now let's look at the picture really good. . . while his mouth has a very open smile his eyes look blood shot and he is very angry.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Never heard of this guy before but the mugshot is a real keeper. What amazes me is that he was allowed to have his tie in the photo. Don't the police take ties from you so you can't hang yourself?

In any case, I think its a natural reaction of any politician to smile inanely when a camera bulb is placed in front of them. It's an automatic response mechanism. He can't help it, poor thing.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Tom DeLay entering courtroom........

Perhaps he should have listened to his mother when she told him not to make stupid faces, because it seems to have stuck like that. Or perhaps he and his wife accidentally used cosmetic products left over from the Joker's evil attempt to poison the citizens of Gotham.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Christ United Neocon Thieves, that's who!

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   

A photo of DeLay grinning from ear to ear doesn't pack quite the punch in a Democratic attack ad as one that looks more like the mugshot of, say, actor Hugh Grant.

He looks like a used car salesman. If we didn't know who it was already, that could very well be a photo of you.

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   
@ cargo

Good one! I'd like to think Car salesmen were just a step above politicians and lawyers. Because believe it or not, we actually provide a service, unlike lawyers and policians.

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   

@ cargo

Because believe it or not, we actually provide a service, unlike lawyers and policians.

With commission right Seller

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Maybe he's constipated and he's trying too hard to not to show it

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Maybe he's constipated and he's trying too hard to not to show it

Seriously....yeah, him smiling like that is a big F-OFF to the system.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by kedfr
Never heard of this guy before but the mugshot is a real keeper. What amazes me is that he was allowed to have his tie in the photo. Don't the police take ties from you so you can't hang yourself?

Yes, and shoe laces... But as usual the jackasses that steer this country get special treatment.

That's a smile of humiliation and degredation, any guy in a prominent position is going to try and appear as if it doesn't affect him, inside, his blood is boiling and he probably wants to kill that judge and those involved in his indictment. his eyes say it all.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Um...
just curious...
Has anyone ruled out the possibility of utter insanity as the cause for his
seemingly inappropriate smile?

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   
He smiles. Its a cynical )sp?) smile. He wants the world to see that he doesnt have a care in the world because he IS NOT GUILTY.

Those folks who take the mug shots? They dont give you the option to smile. Try that at a regular police station and see what happens (so i hear).

I'd like to know where the "mugshot" was taken, just out of curiosity.

Its extremely becoming, color and all..also looks airbrushed

Smiling distorts the face and its not acceptable in MOST jurisdictions.

[edit on 29-10-2005 by dgtempe]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join