It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fire and Policeman Uncovers Transit Authority Tapes 'Heavy Smoke Condition' Below WTC On 911

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   
And the list grows, do you think this will be in the FEMA & NIST reports. I don’t.

Former NY Aux. Fire and Policeman Uncovers Transit Authority Tapes Showing 'Heavy Smoke Condition' Below WTC On 9/11

More evidence now surfaces indicating explosions rocked the WTC and a pre-planned controlled demolition.
9 Oct 2005
By Greg Szymanski

Snip~~

Transit Authority conversations between motormen and dispatchers reveal a “heavy smoke situation” on transit line’s 1 and 9 adjacent to and in the sublevel basement area near the North Tower just minutes before the jetliner strike.

The obscure tapes, unknown until recently discovered in official transit authority transcripts and released in the Transit Authority News, adds further credibility to the numerous eye-witness claiming to have heard explosions rock the North Tower prior to the jetliner strike.
~~
The conversations between subway worker’s came to light after avid 9/11 researcher and former auxiliary fireman perused through transit authority records after listening to the same conversations he taped himself on the morning of 9/11.

“I m an emergency communications buff and have kept many tapes of what was going on the morning of 9/11,” said Paul Isaac this week in a conversation from his home in Brooklyn. “I have on tape the motormen talking to the dispatchers about a heavy smoke condition between building 5 and 6 right next to the North Tower.

“This occurred a minute before the plane hit the tower on the 1 and 9 lines that were running below the mezzanine levels between sub level one and two.”

www.arcticbeacon.citymaker.com...

[edit on 20/10/2005 by Sauron]

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Oh, My - Stop The Presses - - -

Also from the above linked site:

Isaac, a man with a knack of digging a little deeper than most about 9/11, said two large 400 foot tall empty WW II fuel reserve tanks, standing side by side, were brought down in a controlled demolition in East Williamsburg (Brooklyn) on July 15, 2001, at 7:02am.

“I found out the same company, CDI, who had the clean-up contract at Oklahoma City and with the WTC, brought down the water tanks for no apparent reason and despite complaints from the neighborhood who tried in vain to stop the demolition,” said Isaac, adding the site still remains vacant and a reason for the demolition was never given by local or company officials.

“I think it might have been a dry run for 9/11. Perhaps they were trying to see the tilt and how the top 400 feet of the towers would fall in place. There has been no plans to put anything on the property or any valid explanation why they were taken down.

“But I do know the company who owned the tanks, Keyspan Maspeth, acquired a minor league baseball team called the Brooklyn Cyclones right around the same time. There may or may not be a connection, but it is suspicious and should be investigated further.”

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   
My Howard you are fast I am glad you read the link.
So whats your point?

I will add that I would like to hear the mentioned tapes though.

[edit on 20/10/2005 by Sauron]

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I find it interesting that this story and this man Paul Isaac Jr. only come up on conspiracy websites.

In most cases they cite each other without every making it to a real source.

It makes me wonder who Paul Isaac Jr. is and whether or not he ever was on the NYPD or NYFD.

new topics

top topics

join