It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Growing Sense of Unease

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Not sure if this is the correct Forum to post this in, but what they hell paranormal seems the best.

In the run up to the events of 9/11 I had a growing sense of Unease, or restlessness. To tell you the truth I am not even sure either of these worlds actually encompasses what I was feeling. I guess it was a growing sense of fear, that something was not right.

I actually send to some friends before 9/11, I guess it would be in July or August that something was wrong with the world. I am not saying I had a vision or a viewing of the events of 9/11 before they happened. But I did say to a friend that something big was about to happen.

I cannot prove this, and to tell you the truth I would remain sceptical of anyone else that said things like this. However bear with me.

Is it possible that major events like this where there is a large loss of live, could actually leave an imprint on the cosmic background? Could it be this feeling is this imprint forcing itself on an unconscious mind? I know it sounds like Star Wars 4 � A New Hope when the death star destroys the Planet and Ob-Wan feels something in the force.

But how far fetched is it really, all that energy must go somewhere and is time a purely one-way direction for it.

The reason that I am asking is that I am getting and have been getting the same feeling for a while again. This time a little stronger than before.

I know it could just be me being me (I like to think I have some sort of sixth-sense), but does anyone else feel it.

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Not to say you're wrong, but it could be anything.

There were numeruous other incidents in thw world before the WTC, so it could be a little hard putting it down to that.

Did you get any images, or feelings that suggested what it was?

I wasn't trying to say you're wrong, so don't hate me for it

I don't see why it couldn't be something like Obi-wan, I get the feeling some times too, but not very often. My feeling is, that there's something there, but it's just out of my reach to finding out what it is. It's annoying, because it's always there.

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 05:22 AM
link   
What you're experiencing is a physchic impression. And yes, I do believe that an impending disaster leaves an imprint on the cosmic conscioiusness. 9/11 made a big void in the universe. All those lives lost must have left an imprint somewhere.

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by DiscoFever
Not to say you're wrong, but it could be anything.

There were numeruous other incidents in thw world before the WTC, so it could be a little hard putting it down to that.

Did you get any images, or feelings that suggested what it was?

I wasn't trying to say you're wrong, so don't hate me for it

I don't see why it couldn't be something like Obi-wan, I get the feeling some times too, but not very often. My feeling is, that there's something there, but it's just out of my reach to finding out what it is. It's annoying, because it's always there.

I wish I could remember, I know that I was dreaming about news flashes and people just sitting watching TV.

But I have had this dream since learning about Nuclear War when I was about 9.

If I was try to describe the feeling it is like the world is holding its breathing waiting to something.

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 05:29 AM
link   
You ever notice that on news channels just before something "big" happens they have a lot of "happy talk" news filler stuff? This is what is going on now..waiting for the next big IT.

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 05:30 AM
link   
hopfully the next big IT isn't for a while, I don't think the world can deal with much more.

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheyWatchYouToo
You ever notice that on news channels just before something "big" happens they have a lot of "happy talk" news filler stuff? This is what is going on now..waiting for the next big IT.

This is what I mean, maybe we all 'know' something big is about to happen on some level we are not awhere off, and kind of clear the decks before it happens.

Is there not a Chinese Curse that goes "May you live in interesting times".

Since just before 9/11 and till the current time it seems very interesting.

I also wonder if web stats for Sites like CNN and BBC News show spikes before something big happens as well as during it ? Has anybody ever looked at this ?

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I remember most of the major news sites were practically inaccessable during 9/11.

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 05:44 AM
link   
But what about in the run up to 9/11. Say an hour or two before the first plane hit.

I guess the FBA,NSA and the CIA would have been all over the server logs for main new sites, did they ever publish anything?

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheyWatchYouToo
I remember most of the major news sites were practically inaccessable during 9/11.

I prefer to use news websites for the most part rather than TV - and any time these pages so much as go-slow, my heart misses a few beats!

As for Trinityschild's comments on imprints left on the cosmos - I'd like to think that this is the case, and would agree that all that energy has to end up somewhere. In addition, if that imprint can be detected one direction in time, there's nothing to say it can be experienced in the other direction, backwards. Who knows.

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 06:16 AM
link   
i know exactly how you feel i have felt this way for the last few months. i made a thread about it. um what was it called.

ahh there it is

clicky clicky

i dont know why i feel this but i did have a dream about september 11 as it happened (as you can tell by my name i live in australia and it was approx 12pm when it happened) and i didnt hear about it untill the next morning. mayby i should take notice of these dreams nextime (hopefully there isnt a next time).

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 02:23 PM
link   
About two months before Bush was elected I had two horrifying dreams. The first was me standing in an empty street, then all of a sudden everybody running and a big cloud of smoke following. There was a building collapsing ,a huge, big generic-looking building that reached into the sky, and one other one on fire while the other was falling down. I looked down as some debree and I saw a half burnt calender that said "septe"

The second dream was a dream about Bush in the oval office making a speach (mind you that I didn't know bush was goingto be elected, so count that as half of this "preminition" right so far.) Well theres this guy with an old bolt-action rifle and a high-powered scope on a building a distance away from the whitehouse. He aims, fires, and Bush's head jolts down onto the desk, blood smearing all over the camera.

Personally I do feel that future events leave what I consider a short ripple in time. Whenever a big event will encure, it would be like thousands screaming out in horror, and the scream would carry on and affect a select few who are sensitive enough to feel it

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 03:12 PM
link   
for even though we were created in his image and posses emotions...
have faith...
for in this final hour all great things will be seen...

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Bah, if we were created in "his" image then you have much to fear from this being then anything else. If all this is what we can devise then form a being with all power and our quick temper and evil abilities.

Ofcourse thats if you believe in him, I personally dont. I dont believe theres any gods, just higher beings that are just as confused about their existance as we our. Religion was created for two reasons:
1) To try to comfort the fear of that darkness and the unkown

2) to scare people with mythical beings and places to mold them into easily controllable insects that they can steal money from while at the same time rise to power to control even the most powerful of governments

new topics

top topics

join