It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to JER . U . S . A . LEM

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
Not sure what language the "ka" and "ba" translations you were talking about come from, but in authentic Hebrew Kabalah translates to "acceptance" due to the fact that it was transmitted from teacher to student orally.

In Hebrew, body = Guf and spirit = neshama.

Just fyi.

A lot of sites translate the ka and ba as spirit and soul, probably translated from egypt....?

I also found this for ba on some sites: 'Ba' refers to the spirit's interpretation of its particular reality. In the human reality, Ba is usually defined as the body or physical reality. In other realities where spirits don't have bodies, Ba refers to their concepts or interpretation of reality in the realm in which they exist.

but either way, with all the symbolism they reveal in their 'works' etc. the higher ups must be aware of 'spiritual' powers, powers of the mind, or working with..entities?

as the 'merkabah' is shown above the eagle which I assume represents the U.SofA..? they probably mean the ascendance of america? donnow..
or a spiritual force shining over america, maybe spiritual control, if that is possible.. as 'spiritual' is seen as something not visible to the eye, it made me wander of to the mind control thingy.. eh eh hm

allright, Jews are funding mind control projects!

ah, all the poo, when's the asteroid coming?

oh damn, maybe it would've been better if I didn't come back here.

c u later

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 22/10/2005 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   
What is a Jew

What is an italian

One God was named Gershom and another name Vito? We all came from the same place and if Jew are the choosen people the may have been the start of people since the last end no?? Donnu about indians,etc maybe leftover from prior times??? When the earth was flooded is there proof everyone died?

sorry I dont know much on history/...

Originally posted by alienaddicted
jews in the illuminati, jews in the US government, jews funding USA.

Your nation is ruled and funded by jews..

The star of David shining over the USA

here's a video about jews and the USA.

have a nice day...

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   
it's like a sect I guess, all doing the same thing, so they can claim we're jewish, you're not.. and smile, I don't know

in fact, I don't know much about jews...

hell, why do these men mentioned in the video claim to be Jew or practice Judaism, like Clinton etc..? Or why are they labeled Jewish? Is it a superior kind of thing?

what's the thing about Judaïsm? another seperation?

I feel kind of foolish to have started this thread.

Jewish or not, bad things happen in a bad world ruled by wicked people funded by other wicked men. clear

close this thing, or delete it, move the video to a place it belongs, what the hell, drop a bomb, switch of the system, cut throats and die regretfully. aaargh *spit*

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 02:38 AM
link   

I feel kind of foolish to have started this thread.

close this thing, or delete it, move the video to a place it belongs, what the hell, drop a bomb, switch of the system, cut throats and die regretfully. aaargh *spit*

Ah no big deal. I imagine someone was giving you crap about this? I have yet to read the first page of threads. Anyway heck I enjoyed watching it. Anything related to topic is worth a watch no matter if it may be extreme. Heck anything related to such topics are extreme. If something sounds crazy that is better for the people doing it as many people will shoot down the possibility. Plus I would rather watch a video than see people argue about what aliens look like and how good or bad freemasons are heh.

So my question is who is in control of the JEWs'?

Aliens,Jesus,God, Satan or a combo of all?

All in all its getting a bit confusing!!!

Anyway I love how that guy was going oh and this person that work for clinton was a Jew! Oh no not a Jew! He first sits there saying not all Jews are bad than everyone that works in the US gov has an underdone of bad Jews yikes! I fear everyone! lol

I wish someone would pop out already lil green men or Jesus whatever I am sick of tricking to figure it out! End of the world oh well at least I figured it out hahahha

[edit on 23-10-2005 by japike]

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Maybe, just maybe, JEWS are Jehovas Extrasensory Wicked Specie with Jehova being the big black broadcasting machine on level -7 under the pentagon. btw isn't the Jewish herd allready chipped?

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   

jews in the illuminati, jews in the US government, jews funding USA.

Your nation is ruled and funded by jews..

The star of David shining over the USA

here's a video about jews and the USA.

have a nice day...

Im impressed this thread has made it to a page 2 without any interference from the ones that like to immediately play the "anti-semite" card. Question is, Is it the Star of David or Seal of Solomon?
en.wikipedia.org...

I dont believe it is a Jewish conspiracy so much as a Brotherhood conspiracy. When I say brother hood, I mean many different nationalities combined. "The Light Bearers" en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Maybe, just maybe, JEWS are Jehovas Extrasensory Wicked Specie with Jehova being the big black broadcasting machine on level -7 under the pentagon. btw isn't the Jewish herd allready chipped?

Errr...no one controls Jews, they just follow God.

Are you talking about Jews or "Jews"?

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Im impressed this thread has made it to a page 2 without any interference from the ones that like to immediately play the "anti-semite" card. Question is, Is it the Star of David or Seal of Solomon?
en.wikipedia.org...

I 'think it depends on the symbol being placed into a circle or not?

is it shining? or is it placed in a circle on that pic?

whatever.. the blue beam machine is god now

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   
So, what is the point of this warning exactly? I don't know if you've noticed, but our Jewish Overlords are working out pretty well for us so far.

If you're jealous, just send the Mossad a letter and ask them to take over your country too. I'm sure they would if you ask nicely. The great thing about being ruled by Jews is that you never even notice. I don't have to pray, I don't have to grow a beard, I can eat all the pork I want, and when I blaspheme in public, everybody laughs. It's really not as bad as you'd think. Give it a shot sometime, i think you'll love it.

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I don't know what makes a Jew a Jew

a) either his or her Mummy ( = a person is born to a Jewish mother )

or, if not born a Jew

b) a Giur KeHalacha ( = a conversion performed by the Beth Din [= the Rabbinical Court] )

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   
It's not a warning vagabond, I just found the video interesting..

and maybe others would've 'enjoyed' it too, so I thought of sharing.

I haven't given the other thread about 'jews in control' a look. Maybe posting the video as 'backup' in that thread would be a good idea.

lets take a look.

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I accepted the Jews are taking over, so long ago...

Really it explains the high pork prices, has nobody noticed?

Yes...see...they used the surge in Oil prices to keep you busy, while in the background less and less pigs are being taken to market...persky good for nothin' jews.

--

Seriously though, the stuff on the video is a bit out of date. Prior to the 1900's the Jews, did have a lot of control in Russia but over the last 100years, primarily because of Stalin, they lost a lot of power.

Yes, their are rich Jewish people.
Yes, they are in Government.
Yes, lots of other people are too...

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   

in fact, I don't know much about jews...

Thanks for pointing that out captain obvious

A shining example of why 'the jews control the world threads are usually closed before this point.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join