It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to JER . U . S . A . LEM

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 08:45 AM
link   
jews in the illuminati, jews in the US government, jews funding USA.

Your nation is ruled and funded by jews..

The star of David shining over the USA

here's a video about jews and the USA.

have a nice day...

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Another "jews rule the world" theory again?

ive heard so many theories about jews taking over the world that i could write a book about it. Read our thread "So called Jews rule the world"..its one of the best we had...shame it turned anti-semtic towards the end.

[edit on 20-10-2005 by infinite]

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I haven't clicked to listen to the link, but I imagine it is nothing new.

There's no doubt that many in the top circles of "them" (and you know who they are!) are Jewish, but what makes you or anyone think that the plot is a "Jewish" plot? Do you think the Rockefellers or the Rothchilds are motivated by ethnicity?

Look at the list of Trilateralists and CFR members. How many of them are not of Jewish decent? Look at how many are American; do you think it is an American plot; do you think they are motivated by noble nationalistic reasons?

I truly fail to understand the reason why people see it as a "Jewish" plot.

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   
what other wordplay you got?

I believe the Jews in Isreal are more interested in getting their own land back more than anything. Every U.S. president that comes into office convinces them to give up another "14% For Peace". I think that should be the next running president's slogan.

As far as Jews in America... do you think they're interested in owning the whole world? It's a pretty messy place and most of us Americans are doing just fine taking care of our families.

For me a good conspiracy needs a motive. Perhaps you could explain more as to why?

[edit on 20-10-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienaddicted

*SNIP*

So what do you care? If it is, and it "ours" and not "yours' what difference should it make to you?

Perhaps you would care to identify the "Jewish Illuminati," the"Jewish Government Officials," and exactly what "Jews" are funding the U.S. Government (excluding Jewish Taxpayers)?

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Uh-oh, it looks like the posse has arrived, looking for answers.

Take care, as we are on the Jewish pay roll. Our job is to silence any rumors of the Jewish undertaking..

I shouldn't joke like that as some folks are close enough to the edge of sanity to believe it.

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Forgive me, but I am a little slow today...

Could you explicitly clarify this in laymen, easy to understand arithmetic?

In laymen, easy to understand language, could you please explicitly detail this?

Again, in an easy to understand illustration, could you explicitly explain and show how so? Sorry, I sucked at art, and even today, my artistic abilities to decipher, are incredibly inadequate.

have a nice day...

You have a swell day yourself.

seekerof

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I was gonna write something witty but my Jewish slavemaster beat me and deleted it. So sorry.

Now that I'm talking though, wouldn't it be nice to see some "New" material once in a while? Recycling the same old slop is getting really dull already.

Is today "Search for a Jews own the world hyperlink and post it Day"??

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Man that video was just under a hour long

These "jews secretly rule the world" theories so often have a strong anti-semtic tone about them. Not saying this one does but alot do. This video with Babylon, the anti-christ etc.. lays on the religous stuff pretty thick.

-Israel controlling Russia too LOL thats a new one for me. Man Russia sure sells alot of weapons to Israel's enemies ones that want to wipe Israel from the face of the earth for being under its control.

Dwight D. Eisenhower's Westpoint yearbook was interesting he was called the (The Swedish Jew) in it. I never heard that before I have to look into that.

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   

-Israel controlling Russia too LOL thats a new one for me. Man Russia sure sells alot of weapons to Israel's enemies ones that want to wipe Israel from the face of the earth for being under its control.

You'll find that FACT is usually not a requirement in this sort of thing.

Generally, the goal is to use whatever invented and misrepresented crap you can to suck the audience in.

If telling the reader that Russia is owned by the Jews too will scare them more and make them believe it, that's what these guys do.

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Uh-oh, it looks like the posse has arrived, looking for answers.

Epic. Simply epic.

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Take care, as we are on the Jewish pay roll. Our job is to silence any rumors of the Jewish undertaking..

I shouldn't joke like that as some folks are close enough to the edge of sanity to believe it.

No really, you should. It really brings a ray of sunshine in an otherwise dark place.

[edit on 20-10-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
I was gonna write something witty but my Jewish slavemaster beat me and deleted it. So sorry.

Now that I'm talking though, wouldn't it be nice to see some "New" material once in a while? Recycling the same old slop is getting really dull already.

Is today "Search for a Jews own the world hyperlink and post it Day"??

sorry, haven't been here for a while.. the movie was worth the look I found.

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Bottom line: When King Titus (or Xerxes) I can't remember, but I do know it all started with a arrogant man named Mordecai (he was jewish) who pissed off the king, who in return made it trendy to make fun of jews. He then went as far as to take their territory off of the map. Yes, Isreal used to have their own land, but this king gave it to the palistinians. Now, for dozens of generations jewish people have no home. Now take these facts and pull them through hundreds of years. That temperment would also evolve, which has turned into the ugly situation we have today.

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I was laughing while I was watching the video. Not becuase what you may think.. I could not get the song from Adam Sandler out of my head. You know what song im talking about! "The Hanukkah Song". The guy would talk and I would end his sentances with a line from Adam Sandlers little jingle ... --both Jewish!

Good video, interesting view of the jewish entanglements. Nothing new.. Time will tell in 08 if Hillery runs and Bill is in the UN 08.

O.j. simpson-- not a jew!

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Seeker Of...

Greetings!

If you look at the 13 stars above the eagle (phoenix!), you can form a six pointed star (or so called "Star of David") from the pattern. I traced it out on my computer, but I couldn't figure out how to put it into this reply (I am hopelessly "computerally illiterate!"). All you have to do is connect the stars.

I prefer to see it (the star pattern) as a 3-D tetrahedron, since I am so fascinated by Geometry and Metatrons (sp?) cube.

BTW, when did the State of Israel adopt the SOD as its symbol? I thought that all of the Great Seal symbology was put there way before 1948.

"The idea of freedom is impossible of realization because no one knows how to use it with moderation. It is enough to hand over a people to self-government for a certain length of time for that people to be turned into a disorganized mob. From that moment on we get internecine strife which soon develops into battles between the classes."

"Before us is a plan in which is laid down strategically the line from which we cannot deviate without running the risk of seeing the labor of many centuries brought to naught."

Woe, woe is me!! The cabal be done got all the gold and is makin' all da rules!

.:.in hoc signo vinces.:.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by D_Emissary56
Seeker Of...

Greetings!

If you look at the 13 stars above the eagle (phoenix!), you can form a six pointed star (or so called "Star of David") from the pattern. I traced it out on my computer, but I couldn't figure out how to put it into this reply (I am hopelessly "computerally illiterate!"). All you have to do is connect the stars.

I prefer to see it (the star pattern) as a 3-D (dual) tetrahedron, since I am so fascinated by Geometry and Metatrons (sp?) cube.

or the merkaba wich should mean:

the interdimensional vehicle depicted by certain religious traditions (also said by some to be mentioned in the bible by Ezekiel). This craft made of counter rotating fields of light is capable of carrying the consciousness directly to higher dimensions. The merkaba is a product of breathing "prana" and careful meditation.

en.wikipedia.org...

while MER means a special kind of light... KA spirit and BA body

what does LAH mean in kabalah? hehe, the teaching?

pff, one day, I'll join the masons...

Mos Edit: Fixed Link.

[edit on 21/10/2005 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Dang, I'd better convert and get in on the whole Ruling the World thing. Whod'a thought it'd be so easy *turns out lights on warehouse containing flying machines of death and robot soldiers*

the interdimensional vehicle

"We're jews, we're jews in space..."

[edit on 21-10-2005 by Nygdan]

Mod Edit: Jewish Mind Control, Quote Tags.

[edit on 21/10/2005 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   

You mean the Sri Yantra?

www.gaiamind.com...

Those symbols have been everywhere, since the beginning of everything. Just beacuse the Jews still use it, doesn't mean that nobody else could have put that shape into something.

Rediculous. Jews are taing over, hahaha.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Not sure what language the "ka" and "ba" translations you were talking about come from, but in authentic Hebrew Kabalah translates to "acceptance" due to the fact that it was transmitted from teacher to student orally.

In Hebrew, body = Guf and spirit = neshama.

Just fyi.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Thanks AA, for correcting me on the DUAL tetrahedron, and for pointing out the arrangement of the stars on the ol' dollar bill. I had never noticed it before.

BTW, I thought the "Merkaba" was from the Egyptian school of mysticism. There is a whole bunch about it (and Sacred Geometry) in Drunvalo Melchizedeck's books on the Flower Of Life. The book on Kabbalah that I read called it the "merkavah".

And now...back on subject:

"By all these means we shall so wear down the "Sheeple" that they will be compelled to offer us International power of a nature that by its position will enable us without any violence gradually to absorb all the States forces of the World and to form a Super-Government".

"Who and what is in a position to overthrow an invisible force? And this is precisely what our force is. Gentile Masonry blindly serves as a screen for us and our objects, but the plan of action of our force, even its very abiding-place, remains for the whole people an unknown mystery".

Ok, so I know that the Protocols are well-worn, but given the topic of the thread, they're just so bloody audacious I couldn't resist!

.:.panum et circenses.:.

[edit on 21-10-2005 by D_Emissary56]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join