It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who would you �Remote view�?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 02:10 AM
link   
...anyone wishing to have a sneaky peak around any shady 'secret' facilities...got two words for ya: Black Boxes...

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
i'd remote view me to see if i'm really all i think i am.

I was going to say the same thing.

Self-observation seems to be clearly firmly entrenched in billybob's philosophies.

Wonder what books he's been reading.

Heheheheh.

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 07:00 AM
link   
For some reason I haven't been able to view myself from the outside. You're suppose to look somewhat different than how you look when you look at yourself in the mirror. They say you actually look better than you think. Hehe.

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 07:10 AM
link   
i would wanna remote view the leader(s) of NWO so's i can whack their heads like they do to all us

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 07:20 AM
link   
You guys are really into mind melding with another mind. That 's what you're doing when you remote view someone else. I wouldn't risk having an identity crisis afterwards.

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 02:45 PM
link   
According to Remote Viewer Aaron C. Donahue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Remote Viewing is Dead.
It has been replaced with something more effective.

........................................................................................... We just have to wait and see!!

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I didn't expect to see that response. Haha. Indeed.

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 08:05 PM
link   
what is Donahue dead?

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I'd remote view all the really paranoid members of this board. for once, someone really would be watching them!

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Alien - how would black box block a remote viewer? A basic google search turns up nothing. Maybe Google has a black box?

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I wouldn't mind RV-ing through Chalie Sheen when hes with Denise.

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Explain the black box thing.

I would want to remote view any secret society head quarters and secret bases. I also wouldnt mind remote viewing the playboy mansion

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 04:44 PM
link   
TheBandit795

That's who. That cute gaurd dog. Hm, I wonder what he has up his sleeve.

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Black Boxes...also termed 'Soul Traps'...also has another old name I can't remember right now, perhaps someone else can.

Consciousness can be captured...with remote viewing you are basically 'transmitting' your consciousness outside of yourself in order to become 'aware' of some external location. The Black Box is a method of containment for a viewers consciousness...almost like a psychic snare/holding pen. I have no idea how/why they work...only that they are a very old concept...perhaps they are built upon some dark form of magic, I don't know.

Inside is nothingness...but worse than nothingness...for it is a nothingness that amplifies the emotional reactions of the 'consciousness' that find themselves within one. If caught, a 'viewer' will likely panic, that panic is amplified...so more panic, more fear...which again is amplified...caught within ever increasing fear until you go totally insane.

Only way I have heard of escaping a Black Box if caught is to completely cease ALL dialogue within your mind, to be nothing, no thought...no emotion...to be completely still.

...thats the story anyway...believe what you will...

Peace,
ALIEN

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I'd have to say that I'd remoteview the President, because he has so much stuff going on behind the scenes that would be good to know. Like, funding for black projects, and stuff like that. I'd like to be remoteviewing when he recieves that 'Threat Matrix' thingy every morning.

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Beautiful Alien.

And then we could all have what the Bhuddas have aspired to from the time they began teaching. Do you know how difficult that is?

That is the very air-a-manic ... imagine being trapped in a black 4-walled box? If you can't contain yourself inside, have your mind wander outside, while everything stays still and neat on the inside. That itself is a form of insanity!

You couldn't call it living. All though, it is a form of existing. A super Ugly form that is. Who could DO that to someone? Anyone? God IS cruel!!!

And it has something to do with this shlitz ....."The term 'Ascended Masters' refers to those souls who supposedly, after many incarnations and life experiences, have mastered the lessons of the physical realm which is about balance and the games of emotions and then ascend - return to higher consciousness of thought and light. They have chosen to serve planet Earth in its ascension process as mass consciousness is moving back to source. "

www.crystalinks.com...

[Edited on 9/19/2003 by SamaraMorgueAnn]

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Old Thread Worth bumping ....

Who would I remote view?

- The POTUS .. whoever it is at the time. I'm curious about what REALLY is said in conversations behind closed doors.

- The Dalai Lama ... That would be inspirational.

- Putin ... see whats really going on with him.

- Rand Paul ... see if he's worthy of voting for in 2016.

- Certain people who post at ATS ... bwahahahaaaa

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: THENEO
Yes , who said remote viewing was entering another's body ?

What is going into another persons body called ? does anyone know about this weird stuff?

It has happened to me twice , I was the one doing the going into .

Any one know anything about that please?

1%

top topics

<< 1   >>

join