It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who would you �Remote view�?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 04:10 AM
link   
If you had the power of Remote Viewing who�s eyes would you like to see through and what conflicts would you like to see. E.g. Seeing through Saddam�s eyes as his empire was taken away from him?

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I would want to view Bush the Younger. Just to see if he really needs a sock puppet to explain world issues to him.

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I would remove view President bush, then get into his mind, brainwashing him telling him to walk off a very tall cliff!

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I'd just look at people who saw alien stuff, or see alien matters directly.

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I'd probably look at a couple of government "facilities"

seeing if there's an easy way in, or something like that

either that, or Stan Lee, see what he's doing

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 05:14 AM
link   
My list of top ten things or people to remote view:

1. Angela Jolie anytime.
2. Saddam's sons running for their lives!
3. Inside of Dulce NM underground base.
4. Bill and Monica.
5. Inside the cockpit of the two jets before they hit the world trade towers.
6. Ahnold at that gang bang!
7. Skull and bones initiation ceremony.
8. Queen Lizzie when she becomes a lizzy!
9. Christ wherever he is.
10. God I'm home!

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 07:59 AM
link   
remote viewing isn't just about seeing.

all your senses are amped. you feel what the person you're remote viewing feels plus every other feeling around the person or situation.

it can be traumatic for the uninitiated & uninformed. but no one ever listens & goes ahead learning the hard way.

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 08:08 AM
link   
In that case...

Britney Spears in the shower....

Seriously, it would have been Hillenkoeter (sp?) when they were establishing MAJ12....

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Going into someone's mind is very dangerous I've read...

You will experience the thoughts of the target and you will start to see their logic and way of thinking, and perhaps take it over unless your mind is trained enough not to do so.

So you might start to think like Saddam Hussein if you remote view his mind or through his eyes.

I know this, because I've also done it in a different way a few times...

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I wasn't tying to encourage "remote viewing" just to get a feel for who's eyes people would like to see through!

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Who started this idea that remote viewing was going into other people's bodies etc?

That's not how I understand it works. Think about Mary Poppins flying around without the body and you are closer to it, by the way is that what that flippin movie was about all these years? Wow!

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Remote viewing (RV) is a skill by which a person (a "viewer") can perceive objects, persons, or events at a location removed from him or her by either space or time..........

Link

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Whoa hold on... You guys misunderstood me. That was just one part of remote viewing and I was commenting on just that. You can view the target from a third person perspective and everything else mention in Djdohboy's last post...

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I WOULD LOVE TO REMOTE VIEW BIN LADAN AND SEE WHERE HE IS HIDING
AND ALSO STEVEN SPEILBURG THAT WOULD BE KINDA INTRESTING,

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 11:43 AM
link   
i woulds like to see in throught NWO chairmans eyes.
so i can plan a new type of a ways to defeat them by cornered or destroyed their own planned

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 01:49 PM
link   
A bird or something... should be quite peaceful. And when im tired of viewing the bird, probably Usama, Saddam, Bush or any other crazy #er with power an a lot of inside information on various things. And when im tired of viewing big time vip's, probably Britney Spears in the shower yeah. Would also be cool to view the mind or atleast look through the eyes of a beast on the bottom of the ocean... see what goes on in their heads.

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
4. Bill and Monica.

one question - why?

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Why would I wanna remote view anyone? i respect the holy writ of orvicay too much to do that.

Thanlkfully, I lead a boring life, too boring th=o make me expempt as a subject for remote viewing, unless someone wants to watch me in a room for hours on end scratching my ass, playing Baldurs gate and IWD and Civilization CTP for 12 hours on end, petting my cats, chainsmoking to an early grave, and wondering about whether or not i should i should send my money to Fulcrum.

Hail the boring life, at least its a private one!

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 01:41 AM
link   
mika,

I want to know if it was all it was built up to be that's all.

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 01:48 AM
link   
i'd remote view me to see if i'm really all i think i am.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join