It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The BEST Freemason & Illuminati Documentary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 06:41 AM
link   
www.amazon.com...
Secrets of Angels Demons & Masons dvd

Everything ya wanted to know from a factual and historical standpoint of the Freemasons and Illuminati is right here.

I just have to say I was more than satisfied with this documentary.My friend rented it, and although there's a lot of dvds cashing in on Dan Brown's books...this one went pretty far in explaining pretty much everything having to do what's discussed here. In fact, the mystery surrounding both these groups is pretty well lifted.

The first half is all about the Illuminati; seperating fact from fiction. As well as the Assasins from the middle east and especially Rome and the role of the palpacy. It goes into most of what Illuminati researches already know, but also a lot of stuff the casual secret society researcher might now know.

However it's the second part "Secrets of the Freemasons" I think will definately appeal to both pro and anti Masons. This truly was an exhaustive effort to go beyond what any expose, documentary, etc has ever done.
In this hour long segment, they practically leave no stone uncovered. They interview several distinguished historians, reserachers, a 33rd degree Mason, and cover everything from the esoteric aspect, early origins, involvement of the founding fathers, even the rituals themselves with footage, recreations and a lot of stuff Ive never seen before. They go deep into the Washington DC layout in symbolism, history of the obelisk, Egyptian aspect, George Washington, etc.

They then go into the back of the dollar bill, the new world order conspiracy, United Nations, Illuminati, P2 Scandal, 1800's Anti Masonic party, Proofs of Conspiracy, the history of anti Masonic rumors, Albert Pike, modern Freemasonry, etc. They tackle virtually every issue brought up in terms of the history and complaints against Freemasonry in startling detail.

So much light is shed on the subject matter, that I can't see how anyone could still believe in a Masonic world conspiracy. My good friend whose been a longtime conspiracy researcher and of the mason/new world order belief
was blown away by all the info here. This is not a Freemason recruitment video, this is light being shed on a very misunderstood order.

It's pretty clear that a lot of the misconceptions about Freemasonry come from the Anti Masonic paranoia times of the 1830's and the Proofs of Conspiracy. This documentary showed how from the Illuminati to the P2 scandal, Freemasonry has been hijacked by those with bad intentions.

An interesting point is when a historian muses that Osama and al Qaeda are remenescent of the Assasins, almost insuating but not explicitly that 9/11 could be seen as a group being used by or turning on its partners.(In mentioning a historical role of Assasins being used to kill be various groups or governments)

I'd love to get people's opinions on this dvd, either favorable or not.
I just could not believe how virtually everything that is brought up in Masonic discussions either pro or con was addressed pretty solidly.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by 8bitagent

This documentary doesn't cover nearly as much as it should. It's a push for Dan Brown, but as far as giving you complete information on the freemasons, it's almost nothing. I mean if it's the first thing you've seen, then yeah, it's probably impressive. But if you've seen a handful of documentaries about it, you'd know that this one is seriously lacking and really unsatisfying.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by 8bitagent

that 's look very interesting
thanks 8bitagent, i'll try to find it
and take a look at it

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by NWO secret agenda

I wouldn't be holding my breath awaiting a response from him if I were you. Even a cursory glance would show that he hasn't posted since November of '05.

new topics

top topics

join