It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China national official CCTV reveal UFO video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 04:34 AM
link   
video
RM video

the Video has been broadcast on Countrywide Newscast.Authority claims it is a natural phenomena which could be scientificly explained, but left no further imformation on it.

Visual contact time from 2030hr to 2200hr BeiJing time
shap shift from triangular to sphere

The site is Lou Di HuNan province south China

China Central TV 4 :english.cctv.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   
tobycd,

This is an interesting Video , but can you help me find the direct link to the Video and the story?

You only posted a link to the site Index.

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I refuse to use Real Player so I guess I'll have to wait for it to show up elsewhere...

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   
wow this is taking forever to download, and im on cable. Must be a lot of people downloading

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Search google for "Realplayer alternative", you get a Media Player Classic style player that is void of anything spyware/ads or whatever it is you (and the rest of the world) finds annoying about reals software.

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   
shaman:

you can download it from this link
img.post.mop.com...
if it still not working , i will find somewhere else to upload the clip

NOVA:

-.- why refuse

the story and video are all in chinese , i m afraid the

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by tobycd
shaman:

img.post.mop.com...

NOVA:

-.- why refuse

No , I'm looking for the link to the story on the site. The source.

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   
so if you cant download it, give me your email and i will send it to you inbox, the file is 1.2 MB

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   
我能翻譯文本, 如此取樂崗位鏈接對故事。

( translation )

I can translate the text , so please post a link to the story.

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman

Originally posted by tobycd
shaman:

img.post.mop.com...

NOVA:

-.- why refuse

No , I'm looking for the link to the story on the site. The source.

ok, actually, before i post it here , i tried to find the news

here is the news in chinese :
www.cctv.com...

and i translate it word for word into English for easy to read

UFO sighted in LouDi HuNan, which possibly photic illusion

CCTV international 23-04-04 09:25
In the night 19th April, An UFO shows up in the NW sky of LouDI city HuNan province, The UFO changed its shape and color alternately, hovered for about 2 and half hours then disappeared in the dark say background.

The local TVstation's cameraman recorded this strange phenomena. At that night, visibily lvl was very high,and the the UFO could be clearly identified which hovered in the Northhwest sky,and it was very bright. Image is more clearly by zooming the camera, the outline of the object was very like the legendary flying saucer, it's shaped like a inversed triangle with red lighting on the middle and blue on the outline

expert(which not UFO expert)said after reviewing the video: it was not possibly a plane could hover for so long time, coz lack of infor on the altitude, so photic misconception could be a possible explaination

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   
tobycd,

Thanks , ans thanks for the translation! It was much better than I would have been able to do.

I think 2 and a Half hours just hovering is a long time for a sighting. Thats really a decent video of what ever that UFO is.

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Whatever it was it didn't move. The cameraman chose to zoom in. Doing that only blurred and accompanied by shakes didn't help. It only mentions it hovering. No mention of it flying off.

Does anyone else note how red it was? It's hard to tell from the video, but I wonder what the cloud cover or haze effect was that evening.

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Interesting video. Thanks for the link tobycd

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by nullster
Whatever it was it didn't move. The cameraman chose to zoom in. Doing that only blurred and accompanied by shakes didn't help. It only mentions it hovering. No mention of it flying off.

Does anyone else note how red it was? It's hard to tell from the video, but I wonder what the cloud cover or haze effect was that evening.

yes, never moved.
and i cant tell any haza effect could get this kind of image. lol, btw if the object is moving ........it could be the most impressive UFO video ever played on Governmental Tv station's newscast on this planet yet.

and i also wondering that does Chinese have any scientific study on UFO subject ? never heared about that in any source, comparing that there are lots of rumours like Area 51 or something else in the US

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   
tobycd, would you read your u2u's please?

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   

looked more pinkish to me, also could have been the settings on my monitor

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by noslenwerd

looked more pinkish to me, also could have been the settings on my monitor

it's looks pink to me too.
i think its actually pink , when these chinese news report it , they use "red", coz in chinese the pink is somehow spell like "pink Red"

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I have downloaded the file and converted it to DivX for those unable, or unwilling, to use Real Player.

You can view the video by clicking here. The video is 4,7 mb.

NOTE: for those of you using Windows, unable to watch video files, an excellent compilation of video codecs (enabling you to watch different kinds of formats) is found here. Select to download K-Lite Codec Pack 2.54 Standard
[4.67 MB].

top topics

join