It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Favorite Vacation spot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 01:16 AM
link   
whats your fav vaction spot? st petes beach in florida is mine. only been there once but loved it.

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I like to go to Devil's Head Colorado and dig for topaz and smoky quartz crystals.

DEVILS HEAD

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 01:52 PM
link   

whats your fav vaction spot? st petes beach in florida is mine. only been there once but loved it.

I live here...

Actually, Clearwater (just a little north) has a better beach.

Personally, I love Orlando Florida, as I'm big into theme parks....and all of my favorite ones are there... Universal, Islands of Adventure, Disneyworld, Wet 'N Wild, etc.

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I live in SE Florida (~2 hours south of Disney). I hate it down here, it's too dang hot. Who can get excited about Christmas when it's 9,000 degress outside and everyone is wearing shorts and tank tops? It's supposed to be 90 degrees today, hey where is my fall weather? I've had enough of this stinking heat.

We want to move to our favorite vacation area - the mountains surrounding Asheville, North Carolina. A change of seasons would be nice for a change. My son (12) has never seen snow. I grew up in the Adirondack mountains of NY state (too dang cold in the winter). I miss the mountains but not the cold so Asheville (or any of the surrounding towns such as Black Mountain etc...) would be perfection.

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I live here...

Hmm want to hook me up with a job in a couple years when im outta school? you dont by any chance live in one of the big homes on the beach do you? if so how bout an internship for the summer? i'd have to crash at your place of course.

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 02:33 PM
link   
My favorite spot to vacation at is most definently Steamboat Springs Col. Nice small and has the best skiing ever!

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

I live here...

Actually, Clearwater (just a little north) has a better beach.

Personally, I love Orlando Florida, as I'm big into theme parks....and all of my favorite ones are there... Universal, Islands of Adventure, Disneyworld, Wet 'N Wild, etc.

I worked on the design of the formwork that was used to cast the monorail bents and the Epcot center.

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I live in Sunny St pete
But my fav place to visit is Tahoe....Great skiing and a great lake. Living in a flat place like Florida, I like to see the mountains.

new topics

top topics

join