It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW III predictions by Stormberger and Government intervention.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Thank you Risp for the translation!! I spent a couple of hours yesterday and a little while today searching around on the web, even checking some on-line libraries to see if I could find out more on Matthias Stormberger, but not having much luck.

I continually get more and more surprised at how little is out there on Stormberger.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I didn't have much time this weekend, but I will translate the second part as soon as i have the time to do it. The words i wrote in double quotes are mostly geographical locations, and you can find them with the help of google. It's all playing in bavaria, germany, and mostly the area which is now the bavarian forest national park. It's kind of strange that this was all supposed to be happening in such a small area, it looks like his world view was very limited by the time he wrote this prophecies. But maybe he just didn't know how significant his words were.

[edit on 29-10-2005 by risp]

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Mathias Lang (Mühlhaisl) 1753-1825

His real name is Mathias Lang. Here in southern Germany people tend to give others nicknames indicating their profession or the families the come from- that's why he is also is known as the "Sturmberger" (possibly indicating he lived in the area Sturmberg (Storm mountain) probably only a local known area at that time.
He is better known by the nickname "Mühlhiasl". Mühl is an abbreviation of Mühle (Mill). Hiasl is typical Bavarian dialect and means something like a simple uneducated person. Another name is Mühlhias, whereby Hias is of course the second part of his first name. In high German you would say Mühlen Mathias meaning Mathias from the Mill. By drawing the two words into one and and reducing it to as few syllables needed you get "Mühlhias". Like I already mentioned that is very typical for the Bavarians and Swabians in southern Germany in small towns in the country.

Here is link with english translations (and many other lesser known prophets)
www.rexresearch.com...

The main proplem about Mühlhiasl (and many others too) they were passed on verbaly. Nobody seemed to care to write them down since he was riddiculed for what he was talking about. The first collection was written down in 1930 I presume.

I've been collecting prophecies for several decades now and know Mühlhias story for more than 25 years. I'll look up and see if I can find more in my collection. If you need some help I can do some of the translating.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Has anybody found out anything new about this mathias lang character?
Did he exist?
Is it all a hoax?
Did he really predict as accurately as this thread and other sources say he did?

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Greetings from Bavaria,

I am very interested in predictions. The funny thing about Stromberger is, that the whole scenario he describes would take place where I live, in or very near "Pope-Town" Regensburg.

I found the link to this website in my favourite forum, the "Zukunftsforum" 216.234.191.246...

It might be a little late, but my infos to risps translation could help you out:

When Stormberger said "Wenn man die Weiberleut wie die Geißen spürt" (when you perceive womenfolk....), he meant women in high-heels!!!

"Schwarzach" and "Zwiesel" are small towns respectively villages, "Hühnerkobel" and "Rachel" are mountains in the bavarian forest, near the Czech boarder.

CU Homer

[edit on 8-1-2007 by homer_s74]

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I was a bit shocked too, considering I wrote paper back in 99 about end of time predictions. It was like a 30pages (final project for a college class). I never heard of this guy, yet I found every other prophet. The first time I heard of him was in Decoding the Past, Nazi Prophecies. Yes its from the History channel, but their UFO, Religion, and other B.S. shows are completely uncredible. Its really sad, but enough with flaming the History Channel.

Now on to these amazing predictions, first off where is the original text, oh yeah It got destroyed by the Nazi's only fragments remain. These sound to good to be true, if anyone can find a link to his source material I would like to see it. I mean even wikipedia doesn't have an artical on him.

Now on to prophecy in General, personally I don't believe in True ESP, but we can predict the future based on current events. I tell you the 90's remind me of the 20's, current decade reminds me of the 30's, and you all know what happend in the 40's. A great example is Jules Vern From the Earth to the Moon. If he proclaimed himself as prophet, he would have been one of the greats. The only thing he messed up was using a cannon instead of rocket.

Of course this doesn't mean the future can't be predicted with accuracy. Since Time is a dimension and information can't be destroyed. We just perceive it in linear fasion with a beginning (Big Bang), End (End of Expansion or destruction of time and space). What happens if you take these two points in the line and have them touch. You create a circle or loop, The beginning and the end in a sense are the same thing, Or the destruction of the universe, creates the universe. Since this singularity always has the same conditions everything will unfold in the exact same way. Think of this in simple terms, if you drop a rubber ball, and the start conditions never change then you can always predict where it will land. So if time is really a feedback loop, then assuming this isn't first cycle of the loop then future can be predicted, since it already happend in a previous cycle. Of course that doesn't mean tomarrow has already happend, it just happend in a previous universe that was destroyed when our universe was created.

BTW, if time is a loop and you broke it in degrees, each degree would be billions of years. We are living somewhere in the first few degrees, so human existance, is only a tiny sliver of a degree of time, to us it appears to be linear.

One last thought if you had a computer model that could simulate everything in universe, and if had the state of everything in it at any given time. Then it could extrapolate everything that happens before and after.

So if you know all of the information of the universe for any point in time, then you know everything. The past and the future, Maybe thats what God is.

------ Edit
One last thing to ponder, there may be more dimensions our current wisdom predicts 6 or 7 more. We only perceive 4 (3 spacial, 1 temperal). What happens if you bisect the time circle I mentioned and spin it, you create a sphere and each layer of the sphere is a timeline/universe altered by the other dimensions. Since there would be an infinate amount of fractions in this sphere, there would be an infinate amount of universes all with different starting conditions. So it would be posible to have a universe for ever posibility or state. If you could travel back in time and made a change say a photon of light. You would leave your universe and enter the universe where that was a posibility. So in a sense you could change time, since you never changed the information in your universe.

[edit on 25-3-2008 by Mr_Beelzebub]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Stormberger is a fictional creation. It is another excuse to try and infuse apocryphal myth into a modern attempt at prophesies. My advice to you is to be very careful of anything like this. Even those that are legitimate writings are written in such a way that *any* interpretation is viable. Nothing predicted has come to pass. All prophesies have failed. The only thing, and I do mean the *only* thing that keeps these works of fiction alive is the fact that people will go through great lengths to attribute meaning to nonsense writings. They pull things out of historical context and re-interpret for a “new age”.
If you believe in God then realize that He gave you the ability to reason and use logic. Use these gifts to read with a critical eye lest you be drawn away into fanaticism.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by cetrov
Stormberger predicted the rise of Hitler amost exact - where he came from, time of rise, time of falling, what would happen, how it would happen.

...snip....
happens they could change the course of pre determined history.

[edit on 19-10-2005 by cetrov]

hi all.

thick stuff here! I found stormberger on another forum, did a google and found this thread.

IMPRESSIVE.

my own feelings are this: that he, like nearly All people of the day, had only a little view of the world, this was an age and place where most men never went more than a few miles from home and the women stayed at home.

Even what the Nazi left behind, very impressive.

[I will assume, here, that he is Real!!]

no wonder they burned everything that they could find.

but this brings up some *very*, to me, Disturbing Questions, people!!!

[he is not the only psychic/medium/seer that I have found that I respect greatly, why I once found a Roman account of a seer who foresaw that on the Appian way road, there will someday be chariots that move without a horse and makes a strange strange "whoosing" sound as they speed by at incredible unhorse-like speeds!!]

These "finds" of psychics, with very very clear and lucid descriptions, always end their accounts with a terrible "end time"! Of course, there would be nothing afterwards, but the great mystery remains, which is.........

---If Stormburge infers that this WW III is to happen near the end of the 20th century, WHERE IS IT?! My other "finds" of psychics also seem to miss on *only* that final war or catastrophie!

my own take on this is that Something Interviened and over-wrote this thing, stopped this war from happening! Stopped the end times, maybe even!

So here I see a Prophet indeed, somone who says that "after the third generation from [perhaps] WW II", there will be that War.
Another site says outright, "near the end of the 20th century"!
we all are now 8 years in, on the 21st century, where is this war?

Thus my greater Mystery, people, is "who" or "what" stopped it?!

God?
Christ?
ourselves through a better way to live, that we all are doing better at life than what was inferred that we would have, thus we all "passed" the test!?
?????

The Bible Code gave 1996 as the beginning of the end.
BUT!
Over this code was also written, "and who can change it"!
it was changed.
Mother mary through Anne kirkwood, in the late 90s, said that the end times WAS to have begun on 1996, but that our good deads and prayers delays it for about 10 to 12 years, that 2012 was the *absolute* end of the delay!
I, MYSELF, had a vision where I told everyone in the room that the end times was to have begun in 1996, but is delayed so that people can get their souls work done!
[alas, I had a similar vision in 2007 where I told everyone in another room that "civilization will end in three years: get your soul's life-lessons finished *NOW*]

Thus, i can only infer that there was supposed to be the end times around 1996 to ??? period of years!

ALSO: i have now run across a number of people who are living "beyond their life-scripts", that they had it set up before they were born to live until 1998...2002...2004. Now they are all still upon the stage and their scripts are over years ago, thus they are in a sort of 'soul-limbo" as there is, for them, no more life-missions for them to do!

Thus my suspician that there is a "Ghost" end times, a span of years from 1996 to ????, a Time that Did Not happen! Stormburge's Time of the End!

freestone

[edit on 31-8-2008 by freestonew]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by cetrov

Time, future history, can be looked at as a mighty river. Sure you can try to damn up the river, but with the flow, the power of the river will eventually overflow the banks and continue along the way. One would need understand the flow of the river and make the choice not to go down it. The governments over the people are filty with the lusts of power and control. Even if they were to stop the "evil" force in a man that was to distroy the world, another man within evil force would arise. It's the nature of the beast.

The nature of the beast is to be master upon others to have power and control. Only when the realization of the truest brotherhood of mankind is realized in trust and love under the father of all creation can peace truly be won.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
"These "finds" of psychics, with very very clear and lucid descriptions, always end their accounts with a terrible "end time"! Of course, there would be nothing afterwards, but the great mystery remains, which is......... ---If Stormburge infers that this WW III is to happen near the end of the 20th century, WHERE IS IT?! My other "finds" of psychics also seem to miss on *only* that final war or catastrophie! my own take on this is that Something Interviened and over-wrote this thing, stopped this war from happening! Stopped the end times, maybe even! So here I see a Prophet indeed, somone who says that "after the third generation from [perhaps] WW II", there will be that War. Another site says outright, "near the end of the 20th century"! we all are now 8 years in, on the 21st century, where is this war? Thus my greater Mystery, people, is "who" or "what" stopped it?! God? Christ? ourselves through a better way to live, that we all are doing better at life than what was inferred that we would have, thus we all "passed" the test!? ????? The Bible Code gave 1996 as the beginning of the end. BUT! Over this code was also written, "and who can change it"! it was changed. Mother mary through Anne kirkwood, in the late 90s, said that the end times WAS to have begun on 1996, but that our good deads and prayers delays it for about 10 to 12 years, that 2012 was the *absolute* end of the delay! I, MYSELF, had a vision where I told everyone in the room that the end times was to have begun in 1996, but is delayed so that people can get their souls work done! [alas, I had a similar vision in 2007 where I told everyone in another room that "civilization will end in three years: get your soul's life-lessons finished *NOW*] Thus, i can only infer that there was supposed to be the end times around 1996 to ??? period of years! ALSO: i have now run across a number of people who are living "beyond their life-scripts", that they had it set up before they were born to live until 1998...2002...2004. Now they are all still upon the stage and their scripts are over years ago, thus they are in a sort of 'soul-limbo" as there is, for them, no more life-missions for them to do! "
What I've noticed is that there are "doomsday" prophets and there are "Peace and Enlightenment" prophets, and these are mutually exclusive scenarios. My take on the situation is that, depending on the choices we make, one or the other will come into being, so the probable reason for neither to have taken place is why we are in what might be called prophetic limbo; because the crucial choices have not yet been made. The question of choice seems to always be associated with prophecy in the old testament, ie "If you choose to do evil God will chastise you!". I am very wary of taking prophecy at face value since I took a closer look at 'Siener' Van Rensburg's supposedly failed prophecy of the red bull (not an energy drink!) and the gray bull and thought through the implications, but the above seems to be a reasonable interpretation to make.

This question of "choice in prophecy" may be a little off-thread, so perhaps I should start a new thread once I'm able to do so.
edit on 22-11-2010 by Earthling911 because: Grammar

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by cetrov

dude, what if by trying to change history they set the ball in motion
oooeeeeoooooooo

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Here's some more food for thought: I have extracted a frame from the documentary "decoding the past, Nazi prophecies" which I found on youtube and which appears at first sight to show the word Hister on a contemporary photograph (Nostradamus, anyone?). Unfortunately, there appears to be no facility for uploading pictures on this forum, so I can't attach it. Would this seem to imply that maybe prophets do not foresee the future but just tune in to our transmissions? After all, some subatomic particles are believed to travel back in time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join