It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW III, Stormberger and prophecies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Stormberger predicted the rise of Hitler amost exact - where he came from, time of rise, time of falling, what would happen, how it would happen.

Stormberger also predicted the beginnings of WW I the hows, where's and when's. Then described the bombings and destructions by weapons that had not yet been invernted.

After WWI and WW II he predicted WW III. This again is done in great detail as to the where's when's and how it will happen, and again with new bombs and weapons.

Some of the names that were brought up in a show were Sadam, Osama and a few others that could be the people that start the ball rolling on
WW III. The show was made before the 911 attacks. Another show was the Nazi Prophecies.

With big government the way it is and the different departments, do you think that it is possible that after careful study of the predictions of the past wars and how accurate that they were that the government went for a "change in history" by taking out Sadam with just an excuse of weapons of mass destruction. By getting him out of the picture before any thing happens they could change the course of pre determined history.

[edit on 19-10-2005 by cetrov]
ed to correct spelling of stormberger

[edit on 20-10-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Could you please provide links to the information. A search for Stormberer did not bring anything up. If you have links it would be great. Oh and what was the show called. That might help too.

Prophcies are always interesting. Edgar Cayce, Nostradamus, etc etc. Its fun looking at them and seeing how they fit present events.

EDIT
I did a quick search by changing the name slightly. It seems the name should be Stromberger and not Stormberer. However any refences to this prohet are very minimal and I am having trouble finding anything substantial about him / her.

[edit on 20-10-2005 by gold32]

[edit on 20-10-2005 by gold32]

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by cetrov
do you think that it is possible that that the government went for a "change in history" by taking out Sadam with just an excuse of weapons of mass destruction.

Possible, yes.

Probable, no.

I've wondered a bit about this myself lately and although I've never heard of Stormberger, Nostradamus referred to the death of Mabus sparking a great undoing.

"Century 2, Quatrain 62:"

"Mabus will soon die, then will come,
A horrible undoing of people and animals,
At once one will see vengeance,
One hundred powers, thirst, famine, when the comet will pass."

Some speculate that Mabus is the third antichrist.

Incendentally, Mabus backwards is Sudam (Hussein?) but I don't believe Suddam is the third antichrist even though I could see his death sparking great retaliation from arab extremists.

In regards to Nostradamus's antichrists, he has been known to misspell their accepted names, Napaulon Roy = Napoleon and Hister = Hitler, but DaVinci'esque mirror writing was not something he was known for.

Which leads me to speculate the significance of this backwards name.

Could he have meant the opposite of "Sudam"?

Just a little food for thought.

I'll have to check into Stormberger, before I can add much more.

[edit on 10/20/05 by redmage]

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Typo - His name is Stormberger -

This is from his writings - copied from another site.

" Iron rods will be built and iron monsters will bark though the wilderness. Cars without horses and shaft will come, and man will fly through the air like birds "...."The catholic faith will almost completely disappear, the religiousness will be quite badly respected, they will not earn any respect due to their way of living, there won't be many good Christians among the people, the Commandments of God are no longer respected by the aristocracy as well as by the smallest worker, one will not think the greatest unfairness to be a sin. When the faith disappears also the love of the next one will completely lose itself, one will not estimate the justice, often the poor one will not be given right and he will be less respected than a dog. After this a mischief will arise that has to be regretted, there will be no order among the people"

"When in the outskirts of the forest the iron road will be finished, and there the iron horse will be seen, a war will begin, to last twice two years ...It would be fought with iron fortresses that move without horses". Two or three decades after the first war it will come one a Second War still larger. Almost all the nations of the world will be involved. Millions of men will die, without being soldiers. The fire will fall from the sky and many great cities will be destroyed. And after the end of the Second Great War, a third universal conflagration will come, so that it will determine everything. There will be weapons totally new. In one day, more men will die than in all the previous wars. The battles will be accomplished with artificial weapons. Gigantic catastrophes will happen. With the open eyes, the nations of the planet will go through these catastrophes. They won't know what is happening, and those that know and tell, will be silenced. Everything will be different from before, and in many places the Earth will be a great cemetery. The third war will be the end of many nations". "You, my children, won't experience the largest mischief, you, my grandchildren, won't also experience it, but the third stock, that will easily experience it."

"Over night it will take place - in a pub in Zwiesel many people will be together, and outside the soldiers will ride over the bridge." ........ "The people will run out of the forest. Those, who hide themselves at the "Fuchsenriegel" or at the "Falkenstein", remain spared. Who survives must have an iron heading. The people become ill, and nobody can help them... however it will continue, and what follows then, is the end of the world. Sky and earth burn, because it is the time, when everything comes to an end. And this time will be, when the wild hunt with fire and sulphur roars over the country. But it is still long time, till it will happen, then no humans will know anymore, where "Zwiesel" and where "Rabenstein" (German towns) have been. Of all frights the this will be the last. When the people fall off the bank like the flies off the wall, the last time begins. It will be horrible." ........"But when however someone at the whole Danube stream finds still another cow, then she is worth it to be attached with a silver bell by the owner." ...."After these events it will be a miracle, if one still sees two or three rulers going together, after these events the clarity will be anew, and those who survived, will face a good time for hope)

HOGUE'S TEXT (Millennium Book of Prophecy)

Railroads, Cars, and Planes "Iron roads will be built, and iron monsters will bark through the wilderness. Cars without horses and shaft will come, and men will fly though the air like birds."

World War 1 "When in the outskirts of the forest the iron road will be finished, and there the iron horse will be seen, a war will begin, to last for twice two years. It will be fought with iron fortresses that move without horses, and with powers that come from the earth and fall from the sky."

According to Hogue: "The day WW1 began was pinpointed two centuries before it happened by a simple and reclusive cowherd in the Bavarian forests bordering Czechoslovakia. On Aug. 1, 1914, a new railroad line between Kalteneck and Deggendorf (running on the edge of Stormberger's forest) officially opened -the day hostilities began. The war did last four years and saw the introduction of terrible new weapons such as mines "from the earth", poison gas "falling from the sky" and tanks-"iron fortresses" that move.

1929: The Stock Market Crash "Right after this horrible war there will come a time when money will have no value. For 200 guilders not even a loaf of bread will be available, and yet there shall be no famine. Money will be made of iron, and gold shall become so valuable that for a few gold coins a small farm can be bought."

The Interval Between World Wars "Two or three decades after the first great war will come a second, still greater war. Almost all nations of the world will be involved.

Millions of men will die, without being soldiers. Fire will fall from the sky and many great cites will be destroyed."

WW3 "And after the second great struggle between the nations will come a third universal conflagration, which will determine everything. There will be entirely new weapons. In one day more men will die than in all previous wars combined. Battles will be fought with artificial weapons. Gigantic catastrophes will occur. With open eyes will the nations of the Earth enter into these catastrophes. They shall not be aware of what is happening, and those who will know and tell, will be silenced.

Everything will become different than before, and in many places the Earth will be a great cemetery. The third great war will be the end of many nations."

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Was Stormberger an 18th century prophet?

The timeliness of Stormberger’s prophecies show that Elohim had to give him these visions which furthered mankind’s understanding of the purpose of Elohim. If Stormberger’s prophecies could be taken as an isolated incident, they could be ignored as someone’s delusion or fantasy, but there were others that did not know each other that confirmed this prophecy.

Stormberger, a cowherder by profession, was born in the 18th century, in Rabenstein, Germany. He was noted for his visions and was feared and hated by the local people. He gave some uncanny prophecies about wars that would be fought in the 20th century, the depression, and inventions that would be created.

Now Stormberger’s prophecies were not general, but were very specific. For example, Stormberger gave the signs when WWI would take place. According to Arthur Prieditis book Fate of the Nations, he prophesied that: "When in the outskirts of the forest the iron road will be finished, and there the iron horse will be seen, a war will begin, to last twice two years ...(p. 372)."

Now World War I began August 1, 1914 when the iron road, the railroad, between Kalenneck and Deggendoef was finished. He also stated that the war would last 4 years--"twice two years." Arthur Prieditis’s book states: "It would be fought with iron fortresses that move without horses…(p. 372)." These were the tanks that were first used during WWI. The reader must keep in mind that these prophecies were given 200 years before they actually occurred.

He stated that right after WWI, there would come a time when money had no value. One would need a great deal of money to buy a loaf of bread. This did occur in Germany after WWI. The great American prophet Cayce also prophesied of this great depression.

Now if one thinks the prophecies of Stormberger were a fluke, then one should see his prophecy concerning WWII. He states in his prophecy that two or three decades after WWI, there would come another Great War, which would involve most of the nations of the world. Millions of men would die and many cities of the world would be destroyed. Now this Great War was WWII.

There were others in past centuries that also prophesied of WWII, such as Nostradamus and Pastor Bartholomaeus Holtzhauser (16th century), St. Oldie, Miracle Fatima, Seeress Regina, the German Cassandra to list a few from the book Fate of Nations.

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Anton Johansson, Sweden (1858-1909)

[Regretfully I have no literal version of his predictions, but he is quite well known for accurately predicting the sinking of the Titanic and naming one of its victims, millionaire John Jacob Astor VI. Johansson foresaw the events of World War I, accurately predicted San Francisco's earthquake of 1906 and a volcanic eruption in 1902 that demolished the city of St. Pierre, Mertinique. He said the Third World War would break out at "the end of July, beginning of August." Her further added: "I do not know the year."

Johansson predicted the following details:

1) India will be occupied by china.

2) New diseases used as weapons will cause 25 million people to die.

3) Persia and Turkey will be conquered by what seem to be Russian troops.

4) Revolutionaries will instigate unrest and war in India and Egypt to facilitate the occupation of India and Europe.

5) The Russians will conquer the Balkans.

6) There will be great destruction in Italy.

7) The "red storm" will approach France through Hungary, Austria, northern Italy and Switzerland. France will be conquered from inside and outside.

8) American supply depots will fall into Russian hands.

9) Germany will be attacked from the east.

10) There will be a civil war, Germans will fight against Germans.

11) The Eastern Bloc will cause a civil war in England.

12) Russia will lead a mass attack against the United States, so U.S. forces will be prevented from reinforcing Europe.

13) New weapons will cause huge hurricanes and firestorms in the USA where the largest cities will be destroyed.

Hmm hurricanes as weapons ..makes ya think .

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   
No prophecy has ever been proved, and all 'proof' comes after the event.

There was no prophecy whatsoever for one of the greatest events of all times in human history, i.e. the attack on USA on 11 Sep 2001.

Prophecies are nothing more than the result of twisted minds. No one has ever proved anything about all these paranormal and mysterious things, but we, as humanity, continue to believe in such bull#.

The future can not be predicted for a simple reason: it is an illogical assertion. The reason is the following:

If the final state of the universe is known right at the time where the initial state of the universe was established, then the universe's creators would not need to create the universe, because they would instanly know the result.

This also proves that God can not exist: if God exists, then he knows the future, therefore our lifes are already predetermined. Therefore, if our lifes are predetermined, God does not need to exist, because there is no point in trying for anything in life anyway. On the other hand, if God does not know the future, then he is not infinite in power and wisdom, thus contradicting the Bible.

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
You already posted this here. Wher eit probably belongs, why post in both places?

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   
^actually every possible outcome is already determind
time is nothing more then something we make up. study some quantum physics, time gets all wacky on that level.

a prophet can very easily be explained. he/she is someone who sees the future, maybe not the future we will experience, but a future. there is no then or later, only now.

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I thought I was seeing double for a second. Nope, this is a duplicate thread. For organizatoin's sake, let's try to keep all the discussion in the original thread.

WW III predictions by Stormberger and Government intervention

Thread Closed

top topics

join