It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is The Bird Flu A Hoax? Or Has It Hit Europe?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 10:10 PM
link   
How the death numbers have been hidden, how the flu has already spread- from two microbiologists. Not conspiracy theorists.

Daryl Bradford Smith interviews Henry Niman and Geri Guidetti
Two microbiologists speak about it.

Click the links below for the MP3 audio files

Hour_1, Niman, Oct 7, 2005

Hour_2, Guidetti, Oct 17, 2005

Click your right mouse and select download. Then play them, post them on your site, or burn them to CD and share with everyone who has ears.

If the above links aren't working, try these:

www.iamthewitness.com.nyud.net:8090...

www.iamthewitness.com.nyud.net:8090...

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I live in europe romania and i can tell you it's real.
Two towns have been military quarantined no one go's in no one get's out

There arent reports of human casultyes only animals especialy birds and probaly only birds.
It will go away once the winter comes the birds will just go.
The pigens are a problem cause they dont migrate but they are not that resistant to cary the flue and pass it , they die fast from it.

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 06:07 AM
link   
have you ever thought that they could be closing those towns for other reasons or am i just paranoid

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I think you're probably being paranoid.

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
I think you're probably being paranoid.

thats a requirement at ATS

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   
but im paraniod for a reason lol (theyre watching me)lmao

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
now a parrots died in england maybe monty phyton was right, its now an ex parrot and is pushing up the daisys lol

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Can we stay on the thread topic, Is The Bird Flu A Hoax? Or Has It Hit Europe? and please contribute more than a one line post.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mik0001000
have you ever thought that they could be closing those towns for other reasons or am i just paranoid

I still like to belive that here where i live we still have a free media(press&tv)

The 2 towns are near the danube delta where the migratory birds rest before heading out and going some other place before winter.

The ilnes is real there where alot of dead birds on tv and with out quarantine it would spread fast.

But yes i feel like this virus is man made too many things hapend lately so people will go paranoid.

So long of what i know the virus didint clame human lives in europe.

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Is The Bird Flu A Hoax? Or Has It Hit Europe?

I wonder myself, you know we have birds before man in earth obviously, and I have to wonder why now is such a big deal about a Bird Flu .

If bird has that virus before in ancient times and perhaps has infected humans before, then humans still survived without any cure, is just like anything else, we adapt.

Why is such a big deal now, and why is such a rush to decimate the entire bird population in other countries? But not in the US

I think is a conspiracy

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   
The Flu is a real issue. People should begin to realise the fact and not make stupid and idiotic remarks.

I found this on the BBC web site.
Bird Flu

This is a real deadly thing. It could wipe out millions of people, including us that are posting right now...................

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Other plagues had invaded our population through the times and we still as humans had survive with not cure at all.

The bird, flu, the west Nile virus, sars, Ebola, aids, we have a variety of viruses that can decimate us all, and we will survived as usual.

Perhaps nature is telling us that our species has reached a point that needs to be thin out to be able to survived.

We humans are very good at one thing, multiply and consume.

new topics

top topics

join