It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something strange I experienced this past weekend.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   
This past weekend I had a wierd experience happen to me while I was visiting Montreal. My brother and I were walking by the Bell Centre at around 9:30 in the morning when all of a sudden I hear this faint voice say my name, I quickly turn around to see if someone actually said it and to my disbelieve a very beautiful girl amongst a crowd of people is starring straight at me in the eyes about 30 yards away. Now what i find paranormal about this is the voice wasn't yelled out loud so everyone could hear it, it felt like a telepathic message. And the way she was looking at me was so unexplainable, she was just standing there by herself it seemed, she stood out from the others, she was the first person i made eye contact with when i turned around, and there she stood, showing no emotion, just starring me down...... so I turn to my brother and ask him if he just heard someone say my name, he never heard a thing. I told one of my friends about it yesterday and he was saying... ''well maybe it was your sole mate''... of course i just laughed about it, but i don't know. What do you guys think about it? Maybe it was just a coincidence that i heard my name, then i turn around and some random girl about my age is standing by herself starring at me.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 08:31 PM
link   
So what'd you do? Did you talk to her?

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Did you look for her again after you turned to your brother? If she was still standing there or walking away, it was probably nothing.

On the other hand, if you turned right back and she was gone faster than a person could move, the possibility of something else exists. Keep your eye out for her. Perhaps she was a messenger of some sort or, as your friend said, your soul mate.

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Those darn psions.

Hopefully you will meet that girl again.
If I were you I'd try and get back to that place in Montreal. This might be the only way you will truely find out what happened.

Next time, talk to the girl!
She obviously wanted to talk to you.

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 05:13 AM
link   
No I never turned back around to see if she was still there because it kind of freaked me out, I just kept walking, but now that i think about it I should have turned around... oh well.

top topics

join