It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you really believe ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I would have to combine a few answers, too. And I'm answering before reading all replies. Basically, I believe that ANY of your responses are possible, as I myself have never seen something identified to be an alien spaceship. However, what I think is probable is:

... that aliens exist and have had some form of interaction with the earth and its people. And if they have been in contact with the government, I'm convinced our government would keep it from the people.

Originally posted by helium3
2, I believe people see UFO's in the sky, but this could be anything up there,

4, I believe that there are aliens races

5, The aliens have done deals with the govenments of this planet, we have been keep in the dark about this events that have taken place

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I'm not so egotistical as to believe I'm the only intelligent life form in the universe. Then again, maybe I am THE most intelligent life form in the universe. Who knows. haha

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by psychosgirl
I'm not so egotistical as to believe I'm the only intelligent life form in the universe.

Me neither, there is a God. There are angels. There are also angels who let pride corrupt them and this lead to their rebellion toward God and hatred for Him and mankind.

[edit on 21-10-2005 by dbrandt]

[edit on 21-10-2005 by dbrandt]

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Not finding a qualified theory that aknowledges inteligent life in the known universe has nothing to do with arrogance. No more than expecting life to mimic a humanoid form like one head, torso, two arms, legs, etc.

Considering billions of years, billions of galaxies, and the unknown numbers of ways life can take form, it gets dicey real fast. The amount of time of our total existance in the grand equation is infinitely, frightfully small. That two species developed to develop simultaneously, communicate, and let alone meet within that infinately small time gets harder as other parts of the equation are needed to fulfill that equation.

So is there a probability of life. Thats probably the easiest. Yes.
Everything else and the chances are infinately steep.

[edit on 21-10-2005 by nullster]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join