It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

feel you are being watched?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   
My mother, who works with international students, never felt like she was being watched. But recently she has gotten jury duty and they may cut off funding for this volunteer work. It looks like they may not like this while we are at war with Iraq. Also, the younger generations, whom they want to teach creationism to, might be seen as a threat to those in power, so they want to keep them from volunteering.

Sometimes I would be walking along the same road at the same time of day and someone would drive by and shout something I had typed on the web. It happened at least twice.

I always wondered how those in power would find the time to watch others. In the mythology of the British Isles, people can travel through time. That is the only way I can think of that they would have the time to monitor so many people.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   
hi Missingperson, could you please be more specific? Im having trouble following what you say. You mention 'they', a couple of times. Do you mean the government?

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   
missingperson, I'm not sure what point you're tryng to make either.
Seems like you're making several points.
AT any rate, I'm moving tis to Website-Related Discussions. Maybe it will generate more replies for you and you can elaborate on your points as well.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I feel like I am watched in public also. There are cameras along the streets, cameras and security all around the airport. There is even a camera watching me at the ATM machine. Then there are hackers on the internet that can secretly turn your web cam on and watch you. It could be a neighbor down the street who enjoys spying on your writing and then shouting it back to you just to give you a hint that your machine is not secure. Then the NSA is free to look into any windows pc they choose on the net using their hidden windows key. Sometimes I feel like waving and saying hi. I must be pretty darn interesting if everyone likes to watch me so much.
On the other hand, they must have found someone more interesting to watch I see.

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by missingperson
In the mythology of the British Isles, people can travel through time.

What mythology is this that us Brit's are meant to have?

new topics

top topics

join