It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is getting old ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Okayyy. Today I went to my local subway shop and ordered a sandwhich as usual... and this dude comes in ... well apparently he is one of the people assigned to watch me. Well I decided to play it safe and went the back way home when there were these two sherrif's patrol cars one facing one way and one going another. Its getting to the point where I dont even care anymore if they are monitoring me.

Im just wondering if me being baptized on the same day that JFK was assasinated has anything to do with it... Makes you wonder.

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Dude, now I feel like eating some subway sandwiches.

Maybe you should go check if there isn't a black van parked near your house?

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Well no, but there was a black car parked out side the subway... does that count?

Maybe Shannon Doherty is gonna jump out and say Smile you're on Scare Tactics or something like that.

[Edited on 15-9-2003 by TheyWatchYouToo]

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I'm sorry you are either medically paranoid or stringing us a line. I am inclined to delete this thread as crap...

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Its not crap. I swear. This is like two days in a row someone has been doing this crap.

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Go talk to them. From my experience with law enforcement and federal agents, they're just normal people doing their job... usually they're quite friendly.

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Just ask them if they are monitoring you.

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 11:59 PM
link   
It is pretty much standard that 2 cops hangin out together have their cars like that. That way they can swap twinkies and dougnuts easily through the windows, and also it allows for better crime fighting lookout and takeoffs.....I'm sure you already knew though, since if you have the same cops in your town as I do, that is always how you see them. Meanwhile when you call them for something they take 30min. to an hour to get, at best, to get to ya.

If ya think they're following you, have fun with it. Next time ya spot a black (whatever automobile) pull a "hokie-doke" move of somekind and follow them for a bit. If you have the time to kill anyway.

The question I have for you is "Why would they be following you anyway??" If you're doing something illegal, then stop. Better safe than sorry. If not doing illegal stuff, you might need to lay off the crime drama's and spy movies for a while.

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I think the clouds are watching me

Everywhere I go, they follow me. Sometimes they even talk to me.

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Sigh .. copy cat paranoid posters.
got to be the least imaginative people around

[Edited on 15-9-2003 by Netchicken]

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 12:12 AM
link   

It is pretty much standard that 2 cops hangin out together have their cars like that. That way they can swap twinkies and dougnuts easily through the windows

LMFAOOOOOOOOO!!!!

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 12:14 AM
link   
If all the people who posted at ATS who claimed they were being followed by the FBI were actually being followed by the FBI, then the FBI would have the manpower on the level equivalent to the Red Chinese Army.

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheyWatchYouToo
Well no, but there was a black car parked out side the subway... does that count?

Maybe Shannon Doherty is gonna jump out and say Smile you're on Scare Tactics or something like that.

[Edited on 15-9-2003 by TheyWatchYouToo]

Chill dude, there are alot of black cars. It is a very popular color, and many have tinted windows to keep out the hot sun. I know they appear to be ominous, but they are just black cars and vans with ordinary people driving them.

Do you have a guilty conscience about something? Are you in posession of advanced technology stolen from a top secret government lab? Do you know who was on the grassy knoll?

new topics

top topics

join