Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

I'll tell you what I KNOW

page: 1
0

log in

join

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 08:11 PM
link   
THOUGHTS ON OUR PRESENT PLACE


Because forever means forever and that means we never end…Look at it this way.

What if God our creator isn’t the only Creator out there. What if this huge whole universe and everything in it up to the borders and past the borders is created by God. And then there are others who have done similar creations and they too are a God. And God has a mom and dad like we do and a family and friends as well. (?)

So it’s not hard to believe that aliens brought us into existence. I mean there is no evidence yet. At the same time, looking for answers there is nothing wrong with everyone having a theory and working towards finding the truth, the evidence. There are SO many details to be worked out it takes everyone working at it. And I don’t think we should knock any brainstorming activity done amongst each other in case we may be knocking down a piece of evidence that they came up with that would help to solve that part of the puzzle. O.k. everyone? All of your ideas are good. There ARE no wrong ideas, just wrong place for them perhaps. Where they would be right in another place? Maybe, maybe not.

Like for example, one person is talking about the complex structures of an eye-ball, and another person comes into the conversation talking about the surface of the skin. Now if the other one was suddenly on the verge of something and he almost found out the answer and someone else came in talking about what appears to be a completely different subject…well it may have something to do with the answer except our minds are trained to only think in one thought pattern. So we, by cutting that person down for beginning a new subject about ‘surface of the skin,’ may lose that as a helping hand towards finding the answer we were searching. Whereas if we knew how to use that conversation with an open mind and thinking as we say, ‘out of the box’ we would probably be able to solve MANY of our mysteries a LOT sooner and finally get into the reeeeaaally good stuff. Like space flight, for example, for us, for all of us! Sports space-ship? That’s the one I want to own. Hhhaa!

Anyway, do you comprehend? We could all keep arguing, just stop fighting. Alright? Now organization is perfect. That is one tool we really must have in order to create anything of substance. And a little bit of moving this thought around and pushing that thought over to that side is completely fine as well as necessary. I just wanted to say to keep an open mind and an eye out for those ‘new’ ways of thinking. In case it will lead to progress.

So what if it’s true that some “other” Gods’ creations can ‘jump’ out of HIS/HER creation and into another God’s universe or creation, (like into ours for example) because they just happen to be closest to that rim, or edge, and that is what they are accustomed to internalizing. For example: what if God was talking to his wife and her thoughts were coming into his being, and making him sense HER story, her love. Her aliens have now ‘invaded’,(?) his internal Universe. And they are coming inside Him to help his being feel good. To maybe prevent him from going off the edge in another action he was about to take.

Maybe we don’t think about it because we are at the heart center of the body, as in Earth is in the center of our universe. And the others, some species of alien to us, is at the head, the outer rim of the bone, closest to the crown…and so they are seeing things that we aren’t seeing. And when they come along to let you all know what is happening, so you don’t get confused about the situation, you overreact anyway because you are so freaked out by the strangeness OF the new presence in that heart area where you live. So instead of freaking out…try to find out what they are doing there before you go and kill it thinking it is a bad virus. And we could help God. Instead of having fear and getting all wound up to create ourselves in a mass called a cyst that leads to cancer, self-destruction. First be confident and watchful as well…at the same time FIND OUT! In other words, loosen up you molecules.

Like I said, we are all in a balance. It seems like balance is stressed an awful lot in the bible when it comes to living. So blood reaches our heart center as much as it reaches the head center, and even if it isn’t in the hair itself, it takes this stream of living blood to nurture that area to bring it the nutrients it needs to grow. So to us, aliens are strange, but that’s because we are inside somewhere in our protected environment and know nothing of what goes on OUTSIDE of our ‘here’ experience.

I can expand on it hahaha, for forever. I just want to know if anyone else ‘out there’ has ever thought of something like that. Because I know that due to balances there are threads of thought that connect to others in order to grow that thought. Hence if I’m talking about this right now, it must be because someone else out there has been thinking about it as well. (?)


" ........instantaneous tranference of matter across infinite space a la 3.14. That's right boys and girls, phi or the golden ratio of the so-called circle, is the same distance from your hand to a table you place it upon. Ever realized that you are actually too lazy to make dinner 'cause universii are hard to put in a pot. Plus you have to cross thousands of ages of light-year travel walking from your chair into the kitchen. The farther along the pi string, the farther a point in chosen space you relate as point b-destination origin. Point a-destination origin being your departure locale. The tough part: Where are you? "

A quote from ---Lucifer.




posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 08:19 PM
link   
...................................................................
.....................................................................
....................................................................
.......................................................................
....................................................................
....................................................................
....................................................................
......................................................................
.....................................................................
....................................................................



posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SamaraMorgueAnn
" ........instantaneous tranference of matter across infinite space a la 3.14. That's right boys and girls, phi or the golden ratio of the so-called circle, is the same distance from your hand to a table you place it upon. Ever realized that you are actually too lazy to make dinner 'cause universii are hard to put in a pot. Plus you have to cross thousands of ages of light-year travel walking from your chair into the kitchen. The farther along the pi string, the farther a point in chosen space you relate as point b-destination origin. Point a-destination origin being your departure locale. The tough part: Where are you? "

A quote from ---Lucifer.



Lucifer needs to check his math again on this one! I still understand what he was trying to say but you may also want to keep this in mind as well, which is:
pi = 3.14...
phi = .618...
Phi = 1.618...

(pi) is the ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter.

(Phi/phi) is the ratio for the "Golden Section/Mean/Ratio"



posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Interesting...

Sounds kind of like a teaser for MIB 3, lol.
I have considered the possibility of other God's creating other universes, kind of like the Ellimist from animorphs (You'd have to be under 26 to get that).

- Tassadar



posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tassadar
Interesting...

Sounds kind of like a teaser for MIB 3, lol.
I have considered the possibility of other God's creating other universes, kind of like the Ellimist from animorphs (You'd have to be under 26 to get that).

- Tassadar


With that in mind, if things don't start shaping up in this country soon, I just might go find myself a nice cozy locker at the bus station myself to move into before all the good ones are taken up!! The only problem will be fitting my girlfriend, our 2 dogs and 1 rabbit in their too?!?!?
We are quite a bit bigger than the little furry guys in locker C18.



posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Sorry, that is not my major sphere of action. I'm glad that you recognize what a mistake someone else's math may be. Perhaps you can make the space-craft with your math then.

My personl point was that someone out there is communicating with my kind of thought patterns and I want to know who it is so I can speak to them without bothering everyone else.



posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Sometimes ignorance is bliss.



posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SamaraMorgueAnn

Sorry, that is not my major sphere of action. I'm glad that you recognize what a mistake someone else's math may be. Perhaps you can make the space-craft with your math then.

My personl point was that someone out there is communicating with my kind of thought patterns and I want to know who it is so I can speak to them without bothering everyone else.



Right, I understand what you're saying....I wasn't trying to be a D!CK about correcting you or anything. I happen to agree with Lucifer on a lot of his posts especially in some of his "Philisophical/Physics" type ideas and his use of math and especially phi and pi. Sorry if I came off as an stuffy super nerd or something. I happen to agree with Lucifer's basic Theory that he was getting at and I also have no problem with anything you wrote....

Cool???



posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 04:56 PM
link   
First, the three ratios, phi, Phi and Pi did one speak of? Math is a science. Numbers and measurements are mere variables. ANY distance between two points that can be reduced or broken down into an equal number of units is a viable system of measurement. That said, the three ratios all involve perspective, (heighth, length, width) ascribing to perception. Not as outright variables mind you, however, they all perform or attempt to, the designations of symmetries within localized physicalities. I mean why is light supposedly the best feature we have so far as to map the the cosmos? We know that light is the fastest (until the discovery of faster than light particles) moving observable phenomena in the universe, despite the fact that our knowledge leans toward meaningless. Why? It (light) is a measure based upon velocity not on incremental units of firmament. It is for the fact that we cannot map invisible features and void is naught. Regardless, I merely meant that those ratios were relevant to the physics that I was involved with. Who is anyone to speculate upon what pi means mathematically anyhow? Aren't there computers (3 trillion calculations per second) STILL trying to work it out? If anyone wants to offer the codebreaker to pi and the golden ratio please do, there's a few people who would love a nobel prize out there and maybe change the course of human history while they're at it.



posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucifer
We know that light is the fastest (until the discovery of faster than light particles) moving observable phenomena in the universe, despite the fact that our knowledge leans toward meaningless. Why? It (light) is a measure based upon velocity not on incremental units of firmament. It is for the fact that we cannot map invisible features and void is naught.



You're a bit behind the times, dude.

news.bbc.co.uk...

news.bbc.co.uk...



posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucifer
First, the three ratios, phi, Phi and Pi did one speak of? Math is a science. Numbers and measurements are mere variables. ANY distance between two points that can be reduced or broken down into an equal number of units is a viable system of measurement. That said, the three ratios all involve perspective, (heighth, length, width) ascribing to perception. Not as outright variables mind you, however, they all perform or attempt to, the designations of symmetries within localized physicalities. I mean why is light supposedly the best feature we have so far as to map the the cosmos? We know that light is the fastest (until the discovery of faster than light particles) moving observable phenomena in the universe, despite the fact that our knowledge leans toward meaningless. Why? It (light) is a measure based upon velocity not on incremental units of firmament. It is for the fact that we cannot map invisible features and void is naught. Regardless, I merely meant that those ratios were relevant to the physics that I was involved with. Who is anyone to speculate upon what pi means mathematically anyhow? Aren't there computers (3 trillion calculations per second) STILL trying to work it out? If anyone wants to offer the codebreaker to pi and the golden ratio please do, there's a few people who would love a nobel prize out there and maybe change the course of human history while they're at it.


Sir...you do not seem to know, that EVEN LIGHT can be broken down to the smallest, the basics! I don't understand how your math could work in such an environment as that! You must come up with some extreme mathematics to keep the light in the pretty illusion that you have it in.



posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 04:10 AM
link   
You do know NOTHING. And ignorance is bliss LUCIFER.



posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Yay! Samara is back. You tellem girl!!!

Mark



posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Hrm, what the hell are you talking about mark?


posted on 22-9-2003 at 17:10........



posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kano
Hrm, what the hell are you talking about mark?


posted on 22-9-2003 at 17:10........


I second this remark.



posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 01:48 PM
link   
looks like someone added up 1 and 1 and got 11






top topics



 
0

log in

join