It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whos likes elder scrolls here?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I've been playing elder scrolls since i could operate a computer. I loved arena and then my love was rekindled by daggerfall. Both were very good and groundbreaking games. Then morrowind came out. IMO it was the best pc game ever when it came out. Currently im at level 257 and rising. Now with oblivion getting ever closer im getting psyched beyond belief. What do you guys think of the game and what do you think aboot the new one coming out.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   
The Elder Scrolls is a fantastic series of RPGS! Right now I'm playing Arena for the first time, I'm also trying to get a copy of Daggerfall. I have also played morrowind and agree that it is an fantastic game.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I played Morrowind: the Elder Scrolls. It was a good game, but after gaining a few levels, it got to be pretty easy (at least the combat stuff was easy), especially when you could start to design your own gear with the enchant skill. I went into the temple of Vivec and killed him, and was at full life when he died, and he's one of morrowind's three gods. I had buttloads of +strength, +endurance, and gear that healed me every few seconds. I'd love to see this game made multiplayer, though, that would be awesome!

Currently im at level 257 and rising

Wow. I killed that final guy (I forget his name, I think it started with D) when I was around level 90 or so. The game lets you continue playing, but I didn't really see any point.

I have a copy of elder scrolls: arena that I downloaded from some abandonware site once, but I haven't tried it out yet.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I've just been playing morrowind 2 mins ago, its one of my favourite games ever.Oblivion is gonna be groundbreaking....super graphics ( have you seen those forests!!) greatly improved AI and over 50 hours of recorded dialogue!
Voice actors include Patrick Stewert, Sean bean and Terance Stamp.Oh yeh and Horses!

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I've only had the pleasure of playing Morrowind. I would really love to get my hands on some of the previous games to play. But Morrowind is extremely fun. And DragonsDemesne, I killed the final boss of the main game at level 30 something, the boss of the first expansion at high level 30s and never did beat the final one of the second expansion because I was only like lvl 45. It was extremly fun game though and I can't wait for Oblivion.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I'd love to actualy have the Storyline with some quests as a novel.
I'd also love it if they made a movie. . . .some how
I bought it for my wife when it came out. We both were hooked so instead of sharing the cd back and forth to play I picked up an xbox and was very happy that I had the large screen with surround sound

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 08:33 PM
link   
i was at level 34 when i beat Dagoth Ur, I was 46 to beat almamexia in the tribunal expansion pack, and I beat the bloodmoon expansion pack at 90. I just keep going. My favorite weapon is a mace I got on the bloodmoon quest...10-90 hit points. Oblivion is going to own. I know that they made the new AI so good that the characters actually steal things. Each character has its own personality. Plus have you guys seen the gateway to oblivion....amazing.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   

the boss of the first expansion at high level 30s and never did beat the final one of the second expansion because I was only like lvl 45. It was extremly fun game

There were expansions???
Cool, I'll have to get those.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I do suggest that if you want the expansion packs that you have a character with level 35 for tribunal and level 45 for bloodmoon. They get hard, especially with assassins attacking you out of nowhere

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by hatchedcross
I've only had the pleasure of playing Morrowind. I would really love to get my hands on some of the previous games to play. But Morrowind is extremely fun. And DragonsDemesne, I killed the final boss of the main game at level 30 something, the boss of the first expansion at high level 30s and never did beat the final one of the second expansion because I was only like lvl 45. It was extremly fun game though and I can't wait for Oblivion.

www.elderscrolls.com...

Well my friend, heres Arena the first elder scrolls game free for download from bethesda's site.

[edit on 20-10-2005 by Merkeva]

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merkeva
www.elderscrolls.com...

Well my friend, heres Arena the first elder scrolls game free for download from bethesda's site.

Thanks alot Merkeva! I'm downloading it right now.

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Dont forget you need dosbox to run it! It took me a while to get it going but it was worth it.Have fun.

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   
it's a great game and all but the farther you get in the game, the better the chances are of it freezeing. at least thats what it's like on the xbox version.

JAK

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I love Morrowind! I have it on X-box, and it dose freeze up a lot. I can't wait for Oblivion. This game is going to be amazing. I'm going to be getting it for PC. Hopefully my computer can run it.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Can't wait to see the min. system requirements to see if my notebook can handle Oblivion.

*crosses fingers*

join