It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

does anyone else think the greys an reptilians are using weather machine to cause catostroph

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   
i jus think its weird all these major events all happenin at once from 911 sunami hurricane katrina the one after the major earthquake an now this flu pandemic arising i think its to take out alot of the earths population so when they stage the so called meeting we will be rebuilding from what ever major even is infolding so they can easily take over the earth

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   
no, we have our Own government to thank for that

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   
i know the shadow goverment but the reptilians are workin even more behind them molding our econmy there way slowly

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I doubt any alien advanced enough to come to earth would waste its time on weather machines. If aliens had any such intentions to wreak havoc on earth we would all be dead thanks to some alien created bio weapon.
With our own primative earth tech (compared to aliens that could get to earth) we can make horrible bio weapons.

Earth has natural disasters all the time long before man was even around. Thousands of years ago people blaimed them on the Gods now people blaim then on Aliens or the Goverment.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Nah, its most likely the Russians.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Or maybe its the most crazy answer of them all !

Natural Earth activity !

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
Or maybe its the most crazy answer of them all !

Natural Earth activity !

LOLOLOL!!! No way could that be it! That's just too crazy and absurd!

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Who are the Reptilians?
I've never heard of them.
Are they space aliens ?

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I personally suspect the Government over Aliens here.

I am not saying it was aliens or the government, it could be natural activity, but it's funny that Muslim populations and other minorities get hit, coincindence? maybe

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 08:48 PM
link   
If they wanted to take us over, and was worried about our "strength" they would have done it long ago, before atom bombs etc.

Not to say "they" havent already taken us over

[edit on 19-10-2005 by Wgatenson]

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I've been doing a little bit of research into the subject of our extremely severe weather on Earth as of late, and it seems as though the sun has been the cause of it all. Apparently the scientists have underestimated how much the sun can effect global warming(which is ridiculous if you ask me), but apparently the sun is going through some erratic cycles that not even scientists can fully explain. Thus causing global warming. The ESA, European Space Agency, has held conferences to discuss what the deal is with the sun, and many of them believe that the sun is the cause.

Here is a summary of the conference and a general summary of the issue.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Thanks for listening.

join