It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human-Cow Hybrid Created!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 06:16 PM
link   

A CONTROVERSIAL cloning scientist is to announce he has created "human-cow" embryos that lived for about a fortnight and theoretically could have been implanted into a woman's womb.

"We are not trying to create monsters," he said, claiming his aim was to perfect his cloning techniques without the ethical problems involved in the use of human egg cells.

When is going to far going to be far enough?!? I find these experiments raise just as many, indeed more ethical issues than abortion. And what is to stop them from implanting these fetuses, if they can do so out of public scrutiny?? My feeling is they already have!

www.news.com.au...

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Even the most experience "birthing" woman,even if she had 20 kids already,there is no way she could carry a 70 pound calf full term.
It would be safer to implant that egg into a cows uterus.
Just to be safe.....
They would be called:
COWBOYS
AND
COWGIRLS
Get it,HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW.

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 06:32 PM
link   
This is a good find discusting sick but a good find. I remember when spider goat came out a few years ago now we can grow our own beef with out using the pasture's

Falcon

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Feel like another grass sandwitch?

Man we would have to redesign our houses if a man/cow comes, he would crap on the floor all the time.

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I've always wondered why that guy on FOX always calls himself MANCOW.

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Hmm... I few months ago there was a "rabbit-human" embryo created in China or Japan. It was aborted and the scientists theorized that if grown it would look completely human except that a few cells would have characteristics of rabbit cells. I wonder if at some point the military is going to try and create some sort of cross between a human and an animal for military purposes. I've read some bad sciencefiction where this occured...still its possible. Some people might do this just for fun. I really dont care if this happens except that I'm sure it will cause alot of problems and contravercy. I think human cloning is invetible.

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 07:37 PM
link   
This is the first step of becoming dieties ourselves myfriends, enjoy it as we are evolving into the basis of god-like powers. We now can bend physics at our will, very very exciting.

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 08:43 PM
link   
We can bend Physics at our will? I wont say we are God's until we can create life from absolute nothing and destroy galaxies and universes on whim. We are beggining to dabble in some scary stuff now......

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 08:46 PM
link   
i also read that the chinese made rabbit human hybrid

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 06:48 PM
link   
First human clone embryo ready for implantation

If the human pregnancy proceeds and goes to term, the baby will be a girl, he adds.

"We've created the first human embryo for reproductive purposes," says Zavos, director of the Andrology Institute of America and associate director of the Kentucky Center for Reproductive Medicine and IVF.

Zavos says that the frozen human embryo should have been implanted in July, but the surrogate mother developed complications which meant that the attempt had to be postponed. But it's still "on the agenda this year", he says

People should be seriously concerned about this. Does a clone have a soul? (If you believe in such a thing)

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Ofcourse it does. IMHO. The sum of your expierances is what makes you "you'. Twins have souls do they not? Bassically it just creates a younger identical twin.

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 11:53 PM
link   
These people need to be supervised!

Have to agree that what the public sector does the military has already been there and done that, so what have they already done?

I don't think we are gods until we can create spirits and that is not likely to ever happen.

Do genetic experiments have souls?
Not sure but I tend to believe that the advantage of 'natural conception' is that a soul is part of the process.

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 04:10 AM
link   

sounds like a minator to me...

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I would assume that a genetic expirement would have a soul. I imagine that one day someone is going to allow one of these fetusus to live....then what? I worry about what happens to that person. More than likely if they were ever found out some religious zelot would kill him/her. I really dont know why anyone would ever creat these 'beings' in large quantity? What purpose would they surve? I dont think they make much sense as soldiers since any of the cost of producing them would out weigh the cost of just fitting a soldier with night vision. I suppose if someone wanted to make a slave it could work because if somebody wasnt 100% human...would basic "human rights" apply to them? Still....very expensive... so far I doubt anyone of these hybrids would look or act different from you or me.

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Udderly disgusting...

Sorry, couldn't help it

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I hope they keep making more genetic hybrids. Just because it's fun to piss of religious freaks.

We should make real furries and have them start demanding civil rights. Oh, and then they can start demanding the right to gay furry marriage. Ah the hilarity!!!

new topics

top topics

join